Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 2052 times)

Offline viperaoscula

Hey Everyone!
« on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 13:43:21 »
I'm new here (new to forums in general) and new to keyboard building but I'm learning quickly.  I recently ordered a Ducky One 2 Mini (it hasn't arrived yet) and as I was exploring the world of 60% keyboards I came across some of amazing builds!  Now, true to form, of course I have to have one of my own.  I'm looking into a hot swap style Ansi PCB and I've narrowed down a few other aspects of my build like switches and a case. Anyway, I have a ton of learning to do before I amass everything and put it all together, so I'm having fun looking though the forum and learning.     

Offline sleepy

Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 17:15:55 »
I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck on the build! There's tons to read and learn on GH, when I first joined I dove in headfirst and read stuff for ages and ages during my spare time at work. It's an awesome resource for building keyboards :)

Offline viperaoscula

Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 11:35:17 »
I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck on the build! There's tons to read and learn on GH, when I first joined I dove in headfirst and read stuff for ages and ages during my spare time at work. It's an awesome resource for building keyboards :)

Thank you!  It's definitely a lot less intimidating having such a great resource for information!  My brain is in sponge mode soaking up all the info possible on builds and mods, I sense the start of a pricey addiction.  I have like 10 browser tabs open scouring the web for the perfect additions to my build.  :)) :)