Author Topic: Hello fellow MK fanatics.  (Read 1946 times)

Offline thnick

Hello fellow MK fanatics.
« on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 22:59:22 »
I just want to say Hi! to everyone.

My steps down the MK rabbit hole are as follow.

1. KBParadise V60 (Cherry MX Brown) - I need the "grave key" to be on the first layer since I need it to change the keyboard layout. (between TH/EN)
2. Then I got the "MiTo XDA Canvas Keycap Set" from Drop.
3. My first built was the DZ60 with the Zealiostotles keycaps. (that I also Frankenstein them myself.) - in a walnut wooden case - but I broke that case on accident. I wasn't like the way the Zealiostotles with lubed springs feel anyway so I didn't bother to find it a new case.
4. My second built was still the DZ60 but with the Kailh Box Jade instead. - in the Datamancer case. - At first, I thought this would be my end of the line for the MK keyboard journey of mine.
5. I just got the Magicforce smart 2 BT keyboard (Cherry MX Brown) - to use in my office since the Kailh Box Jade is too loud for my workplace.
6. My real end game brought me to this community Since I just pre-ordered 2 sets of the Alice Rev 2 PCB+Plate. If I can find the case for these 2 sets, that would be the end of it for me.

In the meantime. I'll have to be here waiting for someone to set the [GB] for the compatible case.

;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 December 2019, 00:25:31 by thnick »