Author Topic: Hello from Arizona:  (Read 1831 times)

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
Hello from Arizona:
« on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 13:26:41 »
Hello All!

I'm Jace, a guy from Arizona,

I've been on a slow slide into Mechanical keyboards for years, and figured it was just time to formalize that by making an account and starting to actively comment.

I got started about 5 years back when I bought a ducky shine 3 keyboard and loved it, and began to upgrade all the keyboards in my house to proper and good ones.

I've got a huge interest in Linux/Unix systems, and am working an IT job that I adore. I spend my downtime traveling the globe and learning languages.

Hope to meet and get along with many of you here. :)

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline ddddavidddd

Re: Hello from Arizona:
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 15:47:39 »
Hello Jace, nice to meet you. I'm in Phoenix and just joined as well, as I'm starting to get into mechanical keyboards with my new job.

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
Re: Hello from Arizona:
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 15:55:05 »
Hey, cool to meet you ddddavidddd,

I wish I was up in Phoenix! They've got such a killer scene there for keyboards, I live in Nogales, and go up north to Tucson for work.

Small world.

So you get to build or work with them for your new job? or you are getting more of a chance to use them?

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow