Author Topic: [IC] GMK Zooted - 4/20 - GROUP BUY IS LIVE  (Read 119965 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: [IC] GMK Zooted. Happy 420! MAJOR NEWS UPDATE
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 05 May 2020, 22:56:58 »
i'd wager JTK will do it if you ask
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 05 May 2020, 22:57:36 »
some wack ****

also how did you get over 200 posts without me catching you on some weird **** already

that's just impressive
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline godinjointform

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 00:03:10 »
I think you should replace the leafs with blowvid19 novelties

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 00:04:50 »
What's wrong with Japanese maple leaves?

Offline dallman5

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 00:07:20 »

I always just assumed it was a buckeye leaf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline zekth

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 03:05:53 »
I think this totally non sense rant made me want this set

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 08:51:04 »
Omg what a joke. Weed is still considered a drug to some people? And also it’s not like GMK comes up with ideas.... we pay them to do what and make what we want. I can understand if someone wanted to make like a Hitler set with swastikas and crap but to say they won’t make a weed leaf? It’s like legal most places and not even controversial. I bet if I wanted to make a Johnny walker keyset based on my favorite label of scotch (more like a tribute because they killed green label. Idiots) GMK would make it. Alcohol is responsible for way more harm in the world than weed will or ever has. This is all
Coming from someone who personally doesn’t like weed.

Anyone else sick of being sensored by corporations? Anyone actually think you are living in a free country right now? If so go call 10 or your friends and find a park sit around and hang out at. See how long it takes to get broken up for violating social distancing despite the numbers coming in. Blowvid19 was less deadly than the 2018 flu. And they’ll still try to vaccinate you. I laugh at anyone who actually falls for that and gets blowvid vaxxed or willingly let’s the government track them to “track the spread”

GMK lost all respect here. While I used to still buy sets I liked despite it being over priced. Despite it being abs and once there is shine it’s baskcally a throw away sack of crap, and despite them showing no effort to make smaller kits for people like ergo users actually be able to afford a set, even though like 5% of GMK sets offer ergo options and when they do you are required to buy base set and have a hundred unused keys.

Bye bye GMK. Germany sucks anyways and so does minke or whoever your cabal country leader is.  Evil woman

Just replace the novelties with this text and you'll hit MOQ faster than Snoop hits a bong after waking up.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:04:08 »
Omg what a joke. Weed is still considered a drug to some people? And also it’s not like GMK comes up with ideas.... we pay them to do what and make what we want. I can understand if someone wanted to make like a Hitler set with swastikas and crap but to say they won’t make a weed leaf? It’s like legal most places and not even controversial. I bet if I wanted to make a Johnny walker keyset based on my favorite label of scotch (more like a tribute because they killed green label. Idiots) GMK would make it. Alcohol is responsible for way more harm in the world than weed will or ever has. This is all

Anyone else sick of being sensored by corporations? Anyone actually think you are living in a free country right now? If so go call 10 or your friends and find a park sit around and hang out at. See how long it takes to get broken up for violating social distancing despite the numbers coming in. Blowvid19 was less deadly than the 2018 flu. And they’ll still try to vaccinate you. I laugh at anyone who actually falls for that and gets blowvid vaxxed or willingly let’s the government track them to “track the spread”

GMK lost all respect here. While I used to still buy sets I liked despite it being over priced. Despite it being abs and once there is shine it’s baskcally a throw away sack of crap, and despite them showing no effort to make smaller kits for people like ergo users actually be able to afford a set, even though like 5% of GMK sets offer ergo options and when they do you are required to buy base set and have a hundred unused keys.

Bye bye GMK. Germany sucks anyways and so does minke or whoever your cabal country leader is.  Evil woman

Just replace the novelties with this text and you'll hit MOQ faster than Snoop hits a bong after waking up.

:p

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:24:21 »

Honestly that rant got me thinking of changing the theme to 'conspiracy theories'.

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:33:42 »

Honestly that rant got me thinking of changing the theme to 'conspiracy theories'.

Now that could be a great replacement theme! I can think of a ton of novelties GMK won't take exception to with that.

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 10:35:25 »

Now that could be a great replacement theme! I can think of a ton of novelties GMK won't take exception to with that.

An all seeing eye esc, 666 in place of 6? OOF

Offline Tyson

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 10:50:38 »

Sir, this is a Wendy's...

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 11:35:38 »

Is this a copy pasta

Offline Heist Morty

• MD.Doof
    • Mascis Designs
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 11:44:10 »

Is this a copy pasta
I think it just became one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline zekth

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 14:35:27 »

GMK Flat Earth when?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 14:54:12 »
GMK Flat Earth when?

It's GMK WoB except all the O's, 0's and 8's are replaced with flat lines

Offline bliss

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 07 May 2020, 14:49:01 »
I think Area 51 would be a cool theme.

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 07 May 2020, 16:02:40 »
Bro I am in for the nugs.  :eek:

Offline syberghost

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 08 May 2020, 08:07:51 »
A company politely exercises their freedom to not take one person's product commission, and somehow this means we all live in police states. That is some epic tier cognitive dissonance Maxson.

I guess in a truly FREE country, the police would force them to take the order.
yes, I'm the guy who put box jades on a Polaris

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 12 May 2020, 00:51:20 »
Goes well in hand with how Elon is doing these days.

Offline nappis

« Reply #121 on: Tue, 12 May 2020, 01:26:49 »

An all seeing eye esc

GMK has already made these in GMK Pulse GB

Offline Elementboy575

« Reply #122 on: Tue, 12 May 2020, 05:44:28 »
What about GMK Lettuce? Or GMK Devil's Lettuce even. I feel like it would keep the message and lettuce icons could be cool.

Offline ullr

« Reply #123 on: Tue, 12 May 2020, 09:47:52 »
Neither offends me personally, but I do find it funny that GMK did hammer and sickle novelties, including one in USSR colors, but they draw the line at cannabis

Offline twoshoes

« Reply #124 on: Wed, 13 May 2020, 00:47:20 »

GMK Flat Earth when?

DSA profile pls

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 13 May 2020, 16:12:01 »

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #126 on: Sat, 16 May 2020, 13:35:28 »
GMK Flat Earth when?

DSA profile pls

DSA is... spherical

From that, it follows that flatEarthers should use keyboards with those horrendous scissors-type keys with low travel and flat keytops on them. And, of course, they'll claim they're superior to keys with tapering, curved tops (be them cylindrical, spherical or aspherical).

Yup.

Offline bliss

« Reply #127 on: Sat, 16 May 2020, 16:23:44 »
GMK Flat Earth when?

DSA profile pls

DSA is... spherical

From that, it follows that flatEarthers should use keyboards with those horrendous scissors-type keys with low travel and flat keytops on them. And, of course, they'll claim they're superior to keys with tapering, curved tops (be them cylindrical, spherical or aspherical).

Yup.

AKA ... Magic Keyboard :p

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #128 on: Sat, 16 May 2020, 16:29:54 »

An all seeing eye esc

GMK has already made these in GMK Pulse GB
Show Image

shocked that mito didn't send me one of these

the old ones know

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #129 on: Sat, 16 May 2020, 19:05:52 »
GMK Flat Earth when?

DSA profile pls

DSA is... spherical

Yup.

AKA ... Magic Keyboard :p

Well, if they're dumb enough to believe the Earth is flat, they're dumb enough to believe Apple produces good hardware.

Offline BloodyMarvel

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 13:27:42 »
How about having Salvun or Rama do the hempleaf keys?

Also, this is the best stoner comment ever:

Offline pcire

« Reply #131 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 17:34:26 »
Any updates?

Offline GergWorst

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 04:54:44 »
Yes!! Love all these new colorful sets coming out!

BoW and WoB are nice but we need more colors that aren’t rgb

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #133 on: Sat, 04 July 2020, 16:26:35 »
No updates. I keep thinking of aliens though.

I have another thing I'm working on which you'll see soon. Then I'll get back to this.

Offline puq

« Reply #134 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 00:37:59 »
I'm all in for this. Would have to scoop those novelties too :cool: will be watching with interest

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 07:59:17 »
I'm all in for this. Would have to scoop those novelties too :cool: will be watching with interest

Those novelties won’t be happening, see first post for reasons. I’m working on alternatives though so hopefully you’ll still be into it.

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 08:51:38 »

Those novelties won’t be happening, see first post for reasons. I’m working on alternatives though so hopefully you’ll still be into it.

Glad to hear you're still working on this Futurecrime! While it is a huge bummer you can't do the OG theming, I still think this colorway will be a hit!

Offline santela

« Reply #137 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 12:02:57 »
Nooooo, don't change the theme! Weed is what this is about! Go with JTK or whatever, probably makes it more affordable anyways.

I also find it funny that GMK decides to draw the line at cannabis but is okay making novelties with guns, which are illegal in more countries than weed I think.

Offline puq

« Reply #138 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 12:32:22 »

Ah i just found that update. That’s a bummer:( I’m not sure who produces the nice sets of SA keycaps, but I think this color way would look really good in SA profile. Maybe that manufacturer would be down to make the novelties. Whatever you end up doing I’ll be following, love the color way and even without the novelties we all know what the set represents:)

Offline KBDfiend

« Reply #139 on: Sun, 05 July 2020, 18:12:00 »
I keep thinking of aliens though.

take my to yr dealer

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 06 July 2020, 06:22:12 »
Have Rama make a marijuana leaf novelty like someone suggested, problem solved.

Offline dondongler

• Gotta Light?
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 17:55:13 »
Real excited to hear you're revisiting the alien idea. Whichever way you go on the novelties though I'm still stoked to get down on that muted green goodness.

Offline GalaxyDynamite

• kbd67mkII / GMK Vaporwave / Zealios67g / Krytox205
« Reply #142 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 14:40:25 »
hope this set happens

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #143 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 16:23:32 »
Have Rama make a marijuana leaf novelty like someone suggested, problem solved.

Yep, problem solved is right. Maybe a Rama enter with a joint on it too & the theming is in tact whether GMK likes it or not, LOL!

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #144 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 19:51:16 »
Previous anime sets really ride the line in terms if copyright infringement. I wonder if they would have made that Man in the High Castle set (as long he isn't that kind of high I guess).

Offline SenseiJia

• Hey you.
« Reply #145 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 19:57:01 »
danq

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #146 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 05:22:40 »
Forget GMK, get it made by JTK or someone who will honor your original idea!

Offline DaddyPhill

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 11:06:06 »
In indeed very dank, a RAMA would be nice too.

Offline Helpingly

• Hiya! I'm Helpingly
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 13:36:09 »
Damn, completely forgot about this set and how pretty the greens are. I personally don't care whether it's GMK (who have, let's be honest, been slacking as of late), JTK, or infinkey. To be honest, I'm not even that into the weed theme, I just like the colors.

Hope this is still a thing.

Offline Congree

« Reply #149 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 15:34:51 »
I NEED THIS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk