Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8592279 times)

Offline osman99

• follow the smoke to the riff filled land
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #4700 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:34:36 »

That settles it, need a "Sorry, eh" sale.
Clacks in maple syrup brown and niagra falls blue

Brown. More and more brown. I've wanted brown clacks for so long.
CC I'd love a chocolate moose brown, maple syrup trans brown and beaver beige.
Also a white clack with a red maple leaf tattoo to match the flag... Something something dead hockey  players skull cc

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4701 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:34:38 »

Moar yellow would be nice too!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4702 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:36:51 »
Red and white skulls and leaves, oh yes!

Need a fallout yellow skull for rowdy!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4703 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:38:54 »
Red and white skulls and leaves, oh yes!

Need a fallout yellow skull for rowdy!

This!

Yes!

Definitely!

Without question!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline osman99

« Reply #4704 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:39:31 »
Im going to listen to sum 41 in honor of this sale to be. yay canadian bands

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4705 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:40:31 »

A stout clack, designed like the drunken clack, would be awesome.

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4706 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:48:00 »
A 420 sticky with white base and red leaf for Canadians!
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4707 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:50:36 »
 Maple syrup stout clack! Perfect!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #4708 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:51:46 »
I'm gonna have to become a Canadian for all these awesome sounding clacks. ;)

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #4709 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 18:01:14 »

A stout clack, designed like the drunken clack, would be awesome.
Stout clack does sound awesome!  :eek:
RETIRED

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4710 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 18:50:56 »

I love SUM 41! ive seen them recently and theyre still just as good as when I saw them 10 years ago! :D

Offline osman99

« Reply #4711 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 19:36:21 »

I love SUM 41! ive seen them recently and theyre still just as good as when I saw them 10 years ago! :D
They are actually from my cousins home town of Ajax in Canada

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4712 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 20:41:02 »

That's sweet!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #4713 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 22:41:55 »

That's sweet!
My teacher Joel Kazmi was the engineer on a few Sum 41 albums. "All Killer No Filler" and "Does This Look Infected?". As well as a handful of other bands. Our Lady Peace, Sloan, N'Sync, Moist, The Tea Party etc etc. Great guy.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #4714 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 22:46:03 »

That's sweet!
My teacher Joel Kazmi was the engineer on a few Sum 41 albums. "All Killer No Filler" and "Does This Look Infected?". As well as a handful of other bands. Our Lady Peace, Sloan, N'Sync, Moist, The Tea Party etc etc. Great guy.

People give them **** but damn 'Does this look infected' was a fun album.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4715 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 22:53:33 »

That's sweet!

Thats so cool dude! Hell Yeah!

That's sweet!

Yeah thats the tour I went to!!  Does This Look Infected 10th Ann. Tour! They played the whole cd plus all their hits and other ****. It was amazing!  :p

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #4716 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 22:57:37 »

That's sweet!

That's sweet!

Yeah thats the tour I went to!!  Does This Look Infected 10th Ann. Tour! They played the whole cd plus all their hits and other ****. It was amazing!  :p
Another band that puts on a fun show was Treble Charger. They involve the fans. They had a 2 liter chugging contest during a song, got a random guy to strip/lap dance a random girl during a song and got a random guy to fill in on guitar for a tune after teaching him the chords (they made sure he already knew how to play guitar). Fun show.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4717 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:14:24 »

That's sweet!

That's sweet!

Another band that puts on a fun show was Treble Charger. They involve the fans. They had a 2 liter chugging contest during a song, got a random guy to strip/lap dance a random girl during a song and got a random guy to fill in on guitar for a tune after teaching him the chords (they made sure he already knew how to play guitar). Fun show.

Whoa that sounds like fun man haha I once saw Thursday when Geoff was ill but the band decided to play for us without him since we all waited around for them to play. They had mics facing the crowd so everyone could sing the lyrics and random people went on stage as well.  :p

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4718 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:15:32 »
Hands down the most fun I've ever had at a gig was a Clutch show that I did photos for a few years back. Great band and great guys.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline osman99

« Reply #4719 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:44:18 »
weird question but did you guys all get baggies with drawings on them from previous cc sales? Or are those special, They look cool!

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4720 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:47:17 »
weird question but did you guys all get baggies with drawings on them from previous cc sales? Or are those special, They look cool!

Those are only from special sales. You'll get a cool drawing on your USPS envelope though  :p

Offline osman99

« Reply #4721 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:48:08 »

Those are only from special sales. You'll get a cool drawing on your USPS envelope though  :p
Ok Thanks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4722 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 01:20:00 »

I was wondering about that too - I have never received such a bag :(

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #4723 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 01:22:49 »

I was wondering about that too - I have never received such a bag :(

Nice, was also wondering.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #4724 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 01:31:06 »
oh well.  I'm now 0 for 10 in 4grabs sales.  Missed out again.   I think I'm going to make my own caps, just so I can get one when they go on sale.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline evolyn

« Reply #4725 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 07:37:50 »
ionly get notification when the sale is over , iam very confsued tobehonest i missed all the sales.
so confusing , now iam here in gh for 3years ithink and i still haveen't make it into 1sale. GG , give me sad face.
no please iam serously sad . Ilove u all ur all cool thx for ur posts and till next time
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #4726 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 07:58:30 »

ionly get notification when the sale is over , iam very confsued tobehonest i missed all the sales.
so confusing , now iam here in gh for 3years ithink and i still haveen't make it into 1sale. GG , give me sad face.
no please iam serously sad . Ilove u all ur all cool thx for ur posts and till next time
I don't get it. We are talking about the sale for days in this thread here BEFORE the sale start. How can you claim you miss it?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4727 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:04:11 »
oh well.  I'm now 0 for 10 in 4grabs sales.  Missed out again.  I think I'm going to make my own caps, just so I can get one when they go on sale.

Smart move. Or make your own and sell them to get money to buy clacks with. That seems to work, too.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4728 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:08:52 »

I don't get it. We are talking about the sale for days in this thread here BEFORE the sale start. How can you claim you miss it?

Yeah Clack always gives heaps of notice unless it's a flash sale. I don't get how people miss them.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4729 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:10:24 »

Yeah Clack always gives heaps of notice unless it's a flash sale. I don't get how people miss them.

I think evolyn is much less active these days than in the past, so it can be pretty easy to miss the week that they happen during.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4730 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:13:17 »

I think evolyn is much less active these days than in the past, so it can be pretty easy to miss the week that they happen during.

Only one way to change that! Gotta be active if you want them clacks. Even then it's a crapshoot!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4731 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:15:04 »

Only one way to change that! Gotta be active if you want them clacks. Even then it's a crapshoot!

Absolutely!  That's the only reason I stick around here!   :))   I kid, of course.  I love you guys.   :-*

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4732 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:15:33 »

Absolutely!  That's the only reason I stick around here!   :))   I kid, of course.  I love you guys.   :-*

Oh Hoff. Always with the flattery!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4733 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:17:41 »
oh well.  I'm now 0 for 10 in 4grabs sales.  Missed out again.  I think I'm going to make my own caps, just so I can get one when they go on sale.

Smart move. Or make your own and sell them to get money to buy clacks with. That seems to work, too.

I don't know because Bro is always broless as he never keeps them, so maybe Clack is the same he might always be clackless :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #4734 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:25:33 »
oh well.  I'm now 0 for 10 in 4grabs sales.  Missed out again.   I think I'm going to make my own caps, just so I can get one when they go on sale.
I think CC doesn't like it  when people copy his caps.

(Just kidding  ;D )
RETIRED

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #4735 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 14:03:15 »

I super love SUM41! My favorite band.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4736 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 17:09:29 »
Well I made it in the cc sale. My next goal is brocaps! Who wants to help me!!!
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #4737 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 17:13:33 »

Yeah, but with my luck, I probably won't even make it into my own sale.  Time Warner Cable is so slow I probably will get beat out by all the dudes from Torrance, CA.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #4738 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:26:52 »
pmh's f2 black for sale on my bday uuuuugh.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #4739 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:11:43 »
This is going to be interesting.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4740 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:14:48 »

It will be a bloodbath!

I wonder how many PMs he has already received?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4741 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:15:27 »

Meh, since the powers that be decided to get rid of member auctions in the Classifieds watching stuff like this is like watching turd dry on a hot sidewalk.  :rolleyes:
That and how this and the Clack Valuation Thread is essentially the Clack Therapy thread but with Gestapo moderation and no real purpose.

#bringbackGHauctions2014
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:17:34 by noisyturtle »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4742 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:16:04 »

It will be a bloodbath!

I wonder how many PMs he has already received?

I can't tell if it has happened yet or not.. He said around 10am, which is in 45min for him, but he posted WTS already?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #4743 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:21:55 »
If I didnt think my wife would divorce me I would be going after that F2 black  :-X

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #4744 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 21:22:43 »
If I didnt think my wife would divorce me I would be going after that F2 black  :-X

Unfortunately for me that seems to be a pretty popular thought. It definitely is at the top of a lot of lists.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #4745 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:31:53 »
Kind of glad I missed it, as to avoid temptations  :))
RETIRED

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #4746 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:34:09 »

It hasn't happened yet.  So temptations are here.

Offline osman99

« Reply #4747 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:39:38 »

It hasn't happened yet.  So temptations are here.
yeah but those high prices tho

Offline osman99

« Reply #4748 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:42:44 »
1. EK Red              = 140$ ----------------> Pending for Belfong
2. Ionosphere Blue = 140$ ----------------> Pending for Naasfu ;)
3. Hardcore white  = 120$ ----------------> Pending for yicaoyimu
4. F2 Blue              = 100$ ----------------> Pending for LONGZILLA
5. F2 Black            = 100$ ----------------> Pending for t2russo ;)
6. 420 Guac Green with Pink Canabis = 100$ Pending for slickmamba

DARN IT

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #4749 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 22:44:13 »
1. EK Red              = 140$ ----------------> Pending for Belfong
2. Ionosphere Blue = 140$ ----------------> Pending for Naasfu ;)
3. Hardcore white  = 120$ ----------------> Pending for yicaoyimu
4. F2 Blue              = 100$ ----------------> Pending for LONGZILLA
5. F2 Black            = 100$ ----------------> Pending for t2russo ;)
6. 420 Guac Green with Pink Canabis = 100$ Pending for slickmamba

DARN IT

Ahh good, no more temptations.
RETIRED