Author Topic: Are any Canadians interested in trying Topre boards?  (Read 8376 times)

Offline ClackHead

Re: Are any Canadians interested in trying Topre boards?
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 21:01:18 »
Canada Computers in Ottawa (Merivale location) has a Cooler Master Touch TKL out on demo if you want to try out a Topre. I liked it so much I bought one to replace my Cherry Brown Das.

Lucky

My local CC won't put one in display

All of them? I was thinking of hitting Laval or West Island to see if they had some in display

I live in the west island and my friend works there.
I can ask again but I'm almost certain at least the west island store does not have it on display (they have some other more common keyboards though)

As a fellow west-islander I can confirm that there are no topre boards on display at our local CC store.

Filco Majestouch TKL MXBlue

Offline Merranza

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 21:07:28 »
Pretty sure Laval doesn't have one on display either. I went recently and they have even fewer models on display than the West Island store.

Offline random_rockets

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 21:15:47 »
Dreams: dashed :(

Offline computernut

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 21:41:21 »
For something like mechanical keyboards they don't have to put out one of every model, just one of each switch type. I always wanted to try a Topre and lucked out that CC put one out for demo and I had just returned a Razer Blackwidow 2014 with a defective 'K' key (lasted less than a day).