Author Topic: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)CNC and anodizing is completed 10.9  (Read 77052 times)

Offline sythie

Re: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 13:51:08 »
Im looking to mount some nice ergo clears and and my own creation, HYPER browns (basically 62g lubed mx brown in retooled blue housings).

I'm thinking of going ergo clears or spring-swapped browns. (mx browns using 55g korean spring)
Will probably be using the housing and leaf from Outemu Sky switches but I haven't tried the switch yet.

I do like the stem from Aliaz switches very much and have another build planned with those.
I suspect the silencing from the Aliaz switches would negatively impact the feel of this PCB-mounted keyboard. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 July 2018, 10:13:57 by sythie »

Offline blighty

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:36:56 »
I've got some PCB mount Cherry silent blacks with red springs lined up, waiting to be installed.  I may even install GMK's clip on silencers on top of the switches for overkill.  I'll probably swap a Cherry silent red with a black spring into the space bar though.
edit: More than likely, I'll also put a neoprene sheet under to PCB to further deaden the sound.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:39:56 by blighty »
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline dantambok

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 22:44:19 »
Paid for my invoice and PMed to change the color of my case. Thank you! Can't wait for this!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 01:18:48 »
2017/7/11 update
1, All invoices have been sent already. I have sent in two batches. First batch of invoices are sent earlier and second batch are sent last few days.
Thank you for your prompt and timely payment.
2, The payment deadline is 2018/7/14 0:00 PST time. If you have any questions on payment or other things ,feel comfortable to PM me or mail me using :shower1983@gmail.com.
3,The default cord is curved cord. Straight cord is not available now.
4,Until to now, no orders will be accepted even some slots are given up, because JER are put into production queue by EVE.
5, Last  but rather important, thank you for all support and attention. I will contact with the designer and EVE to update here.

Offline blighty

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 01:43:28 »
2017/7/11 update
1, All invoices have been sent already. I have sent in two batches. First batch of invoices are sent earlier and second batch are sent last few days.
2, The payment deadline is 2018/7/14 0:00 PST time. If you have any questions on payment or other things ,feel comfortable to PM me or mail me using :shower1983@gmail.com.
4,Until to now, no orders will be accepted even some slots are given up, because JER are put into production queue by EVE.
5, Last  but rather important, thank you for all support and attention. I will contact with the designer and EVE to update here.

Nice!  Thanks for running this!  Can you tell us the breakdown of what was ordered? How many of each color, etc?
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 12:27:57 »
2017/7/11 update

Nice!  Thanks for running this!  Can you tell us the breakdown of what was ordered? How many of each color, etc?
I second this  :thumb:

Offline sythie

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 20 July 2018, 11:39:55 »
2017/7/11 update
Any plans for a carrying case or bag?

I guess curved cord means coiled.
Would you consider offering the straight quick-connect cord for an extra fee? The one pictured in the first image you posted.

And thank you for running this group buy.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 July 2018, 10:11:08 by sythie »

Offline blighty

Re: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)Invoice all sent7.11
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 20:04:34 »
2017/7/11 update

Just a friendly reminder to please post the breakdown of who/what was ordered?  I think that all the participants in this buy would appreciate the information.  If anything, please post a list of usernames with the payment status of their order?  In group buys like this it gives people a bit of peace of mind when their payments have been acknowledged (especially when there is so little communication from the GB runner).

Thanks!

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 13:06:20 »
2017/7/11 update

Just a friendly reminder to please post the breakdown of who/what was ordered?  I think that all the participants in this buy would appreciate the information.  If anything, please post a list of usernames with the payment status of their order?  In group buys like this it gives people a bit of peace of mind when their payments have been acknowledged (especially when there is so little communication from the GB runner).

Thanks!

True. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Offline shower_king

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 21:38:52 »
2017/7/11 update

Would you consider offering the straight quick-connect cord for an extra fee? The one pictured in the first image you posted.

Yeah, there will be a solid package for these keyboard kits. I will update that soon.

Offline shower_king

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 21:43:01 »

2018/8/1 update

CNC for JER

PCB under measurement

1. CNC for JER 80 and 20 is almost all done now. The next step is  anodizing housings after all CNC has been done as scheduled.

2. The PCB is fixed on samples for further measurement. This will be done in about one week or so.

3. I will update participant list here excluding private information. May be  I omit some changes you have PMed me before, please email me using: shower1983@gmail.com

4. About colors, currently, there  are four colors including :NCR(Top:dark gray, Bottom: light gray), white(Micro arc oxidation),Black, Dark gray. I will update later after EVE sendind me sample colors. If you want to change colors or I have mistaken your order's color, please send me email as well to correct that at : shower1983@gmail.com

Thank you for all your support and feedback.

BTW, update a new custom keyboard set from JER designer.

« Last Edit: Tue, 31 July 2018, 22:17:17 by shower_king »

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 22:08:20 »
2017/7/11 update

Yeah, there will be a solid package for these keyboard kits. I will update that soon.
Awesome, always looking forward to a having a case for my keyboards especially a high class one such as this.

Offline blighty

Re: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)CNC and anodizing is in progress 8.1
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 00:01:27 »

2018/8/1 update

Show Image

CNC for JER

Show Image

PCB under measurement

1. CNC for JER 80 and 20 is almost all done now. The next step is  anodizing housings after all CNC has been done as scheduled.

2. The PCB is fixed on samples for further measurement. This will be done in about one week or so.

3. I will update participant list here excluding private information. May be  I omit some changes you have PMed me before, please email me using: shower1983@gmail.com

4. About colors, currently, there  are four colors including :NCR(Top:dark gray, Bottom: light gray), white(Micro arc oxidation),Black, Dark gray. I will update later after EVE sendind me sample colors. If you want to change colors or I have mistaken your order's color, please send me email as well to correct that at : shower1983@gmail.com

Thank you for all your support and feedback.

BTW, update a new custom keyboard set from JER designer.

Show Image

Thank you for the update!  It's nice to see how the PCBs will mount into the case.  I will have to remember not to smash my head or hands into the keyboard too hard.  Would hate to see or hear one of the side screwholes of the PCB crack from an attempted ragequit.  :) 

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 11:52:00 »
Very nice update, thank you very much. Super hyped for this board.

Offline blighty

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 18:54:34 »
I must say I'm surprised there weren't more black anodizing orders.  I would have gone that route normally, but I'm curious what the white microarc oxidation looks and feels like in person. 

201227-0

Once again, thanks shower_king for the info/update!

Offline shower_king

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:42:36 »
I must say I'm surprised there weren't more black anodizing orders.  I would have gone that route normally, but I'm curious what the white microarc oxidation looks and feels like in person. 

(Attachment Link)

Once again, thanks shower_king for the info/update!

Hi, really thank you very much for the intuitionistic  graph.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:57:10 »
Why does someone have red? How?
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline blighty

« Reply #117 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 21:14:32 »

On the form, there was a color choice for "other" with a blank space next to it, so it was probably written in.  I'm surprised there wasn't a MOQ for any of the anodized colors.

edit:  response below this came in as I was editing.   :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 21:21:48 by blighty »

Offline shower_king

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 21:19:57 »

That guy email me how EVE could done Red like MIRA red. The EVE team told me they could and the participant need pay extra fees for red anodic oxidation.
If you want to for other colors, I will ask EVE for you.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 21:31:04 »
ignore this post
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 August 2018, 21:17:26 by Puddsy »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 00:25:46 »
Will the remaining 15 be posted as well? Since there are only 25 orders listed as opposed to 40 (as per the GB limit)

Offline shower_king

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 00:58:41 »
Will the remaining 15 be posted as well? Since there are only 25 orders listed as opposed to 40 (as per the GB limit)

Yeah, You have a penetrating sight. Actually, I have received more than 40 orders and sent 40 invoices chronologically. Unfortunately, some give up their slot and I cancel their orders and leave the slots to late-comers. The late-comers won't pay in time. Thus the designer cancels the orders which exceed payment deadline.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 08:36:43 »
Oh i didnt realize there was an option for "others" in the color. How much would it be to have a custom color? (just curious, i dont think i'll change my order)
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline sythie

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 10 August 2018, 16:34:48 »
2017/7/11 update
Please check your e-mail.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #124 on: Sun, 12 August 2018, 03:22:46 »
Any pictures of how the anodizing is going?

Offline mkarlsson

【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)CNC and anodizing is in progress 8.1
« Reply #125 on: Sun, 12 August 2018, 07:45:19 »
Any pictures of how the anodizing is going?

Anodizing already?

Edit: ok sorry, just saw the title.
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 August 2018, 07:55:19 by mkarlsson »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #126 on: Sun, 12 August 2018, 10:11:32 »
Sent an email again to verify the color of my case.  :)
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 23 August 2018, 22:34:29 »
Looking forward to the Anodizing for the white.   ;)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 00:14:18 »
Any updates on the order list, shower_king?

And how are things going on production?

Offline blighty

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 13:46:33 »

Yeah, You have a penetrating sight. Actually, I have received more than 40 orders and sent 40 invoices chronologically. Unfortunately, some give up their slot and I cancel their orders and leave the slots to late-comers. The late-comers won't pay in time. Thus the designer cancels the orders which exceed payment deadline.

I was under the impression that there were only 25 units paid for before the payment deadline, so the other 15 slots weren't filled.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2018, 13:48:13 by blighty »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 13:56:21 »

I was under the impression that there were only 25 units paid for before the payment deadline, so the other 15 slots weren't filled.
Wut. But I made a payment... And I'm not on the OP list

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline blighty

« Reply #131 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 14:13:18 »

Wut. But I made a payment... And I'm not on the OP list

OH.  You should definitely email shower_king.  I'm surprised you've been so calm about the update.  Hopefully all is well.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 15:00:24 »
OH.  You should definitely email shower_king.  I'm surprised you've been so calm about the update.  Hopefully all is well.

Yikes...

Just PM'd shower_king :/

Offline dantambok

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:32:29 »
also interested in seeing some updates!  :D
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:52:53 »
also interested in seeing some updates!  :D
Second this!  :thumb:

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #135 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 13:54:11 »
Any updates Shower?

Offline blighty

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 15:13:16 »
Any updates Shower?

Are the dimensions of the board posted anywhere?  One of kin25's cases look tempting for this. 

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 15:28:27 »
I've PMd shower a couple times and nothing. Has anybody heard from him lately? I'd love to know whether I paid money and didn't even get a slot.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 15:31:02 »
I've PMd shower a couple times and nothing. Has anybody heard from him lately? I'd love to know whether I paid money and didn't even get a slot.

ive tried reaching out to shower king for the past few weeks withouth reply too. All i know is EVE have started anodizing some of the cases.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #139 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 15:37:34 »

ive tried reaching out to shower king for the past few weeks withouth reply too. All i know is EVE have started anodizing some of the cases.
EVE fortunately is always doing something but I have a couple of other things pending from EVE as well, related to other group buys kits that were produced by him.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #140 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 22:43:31 »
I emailed shower a couple weeks back about shipping and he hasnt replied :(
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 08:56:06 »
Shipping was originally slated for late November.
Did anything change?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 08:59:48 »
Did anything change?
Not that I know. Maybe dantambok is trying to change addresses.

Meanwhile I am unsure whether I paid money into the void for no keyboard at all.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 09:15:04 »
Just wanted to ask how much he usually declares for customs/taxes since PH laws just tax items above a certain amount. Also, stupid question, what we paid for doesnt include shipping yet right?
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 09:15:35 »
Did anything change?
Not that I know. Maybe dantambok is trying to change addresses.

Meanwhile I am unsure whether I paid money into the void for no keyboard at all.

Yeah - that definitely needs an answer.

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 09:18:22 »
Just wanted to ask how much he usually declares for customs/taxes since PH laws just tax items above a certain amount. Also, stupid question, what we paid for doesnt include shipping yet right?

Good question. 
Could you calculate it based on your invoice and this info?

Price:
JER-A06(80%)416.71 USD
JER-A06(20%)185.12 USD
Extra PCB
80%×1 : 46.36USD
20%×1 : 18.54USD
Shipment fees(depending on ship destination):
TNT first choice, USPS for substitute
PayPal fee: 4.4%
Group Buy Time: 2 weeks (2018/6/20-7/4)
Estimated Ship Time: 2018/11 late

Offline blighty

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 12:09:11 »
Well, assuming everything on/in this buy is on the up and up, it looks like CNC for the cases finished on August 20th (according to http://www.geekmaker.com/index/Goods/goodsInfo/id/260/item_id/1110.html under the google translated "latest dynamic").

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 13:38:18 »
Well, assuming everything on/in this buy is on the up and up, it looks like CNC for the cases finished on August 20th (according to http://www.geekmaker.com/index/Goods/goodsInfo/id/260/item_id/1110.html under the google translated "latest dynamic").

Ive been talking to shower king and the JER designer through QQ. I had the opportunity to see some of the finished ano boards. Shower king will start replaying to people soon, he said he's very busy.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 14:10:55 »
Ive been talking to shower king and the JER designer through QQ. I had the opportunity to see some of the finished ano boards. Shower king will start replaying to people soon, he said he's very busy.

That has fired up some hope in me. Fingers crossed :eek:

Offline blighty

« Reply #149 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 12:26:43 »
Just checked my invoice (to see what my 180 day mark is) and shipping was invoiced and billed at $55.00 to USA.