Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 V1  (Read 456328 times)

Offline briannnn

Re: [GB] 2017 X60
« Reply #1400 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:42:17 »
To enter the Pexon cable giveaway, all you need to do is quote this post and say you'd like to enter within the next 7 days. There will be 10 available, and they'll ship with your order. Winners will be announced here; I'll contact you to get your configuration, and you'll have 48 hours to tell me otherwise I'll pass it on. This gives me time to pay him and make sure they're here in time. Good luck!

I'd like to enter as well.  Those cables are too good to pass up.

Offline Butter

« Reply #1401 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:43:00 »
To enter the Pexon cable giveaway, all you need to do is quote this post and say you'd like to enter within the next 7 days. There will be 10 available, and they'll ship with your order. Winners will be announced here; I'll contact you to get your configuration, and you'll have 48 hours to tell me otherwise I'll pass it on. This gives me time to pay him and make sure they're here in time. Good luck!

I'll like to enter.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1402 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:44:28 »
I'd like to enter!

Offline Malenky

« Reply #1403 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:49:01 »

I would like to enter.  :))

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1404 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:55:42 »

Enter me up  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #1405 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:57:18 »

Definitely want to enter!

Offline -pineapple-

« Reply #1406 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 14:57:34 »
I'd like to enter too :)

Offline jeffbolton

« Reply #1407 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 15:28:31 »

I would like to enter.  Thanks!

Offline Gatix

• #!/bin/sh
  • console.log
« Reply #1408 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 15:28:54 »

Count me in please. GL everyone

Offline maximm

« Reply #1409 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 15:32:54 »

I would like to enter

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1410 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 15:33:01 »

I would like to enter good sir

Offline laughatpain

« Reply #1411 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 16:08:13 »
I would like to enter

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #1412 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 16:11:56 »

I would like to enter!!  :D

Offline brighenne

« Reply #1413 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 16:35:42 »

I'm in.

Offline logomachy

« Reply #1414 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 16:36:58 »
enter

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #1415 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 16:46:36 »

I'd like to enter

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #1416 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 17:25:10 »

I'd like to enter. Thanks.

Offline ankailou

Re: [GB] 2017 X60 (Weight Prototype Pictures)
« Reply #1417 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 19:25:28 »

I'd like to enter.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 March 2017, 21:17:38 by ankailou »

Offline Jumie

« Reply #1418 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 19:49:54 »

I'd like to enter. Thanks

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1419 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 20:26:15 »

I'd like to enter!

Thanks a ton, Xondat!

Offline flippanteer

« Reply #1420 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 20:50:56 »

I would like to enter!
Current boards: FLX Virgo w/ NK Drys, E8.5 w/ NK Drys, LZ Physix w/ H1s,  Moon TKL w/ MX Zilents, HAD66 [Alice layout] w/ NK Creams, KBD75v1 w/ Zealios 67g v1

Purchased boards: Infinitum

Past boards: Trinity w/ Tealios v2, Lubrigante w/ Holy YOK Trash Pandas, Kumo w/ Novelkeys Cream, Diverge 2 w/ MX Browns, Planck w/ MOD-H, Anne Pro w/ MX Blue

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1421 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 20:51:41 »
Enter me pls

;)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1422 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 21:05:09 »

I would like to enter!

I thought it'd be obvious but you've gone above and beyond. It's only open to people in the group buy.

Three things regarding X60:
  • The factory pointed out that the engravings weren't centered, I must've incorrectly aligned them due to swapping the engravings around. My designer is redoing the outlines to match the surface the engravings will be on, and expects to have them completed tomorrow evening.
  • I'll get a partial plate aluminum prototype made with the brass and polycarbonate plates. The alphas won't have any plate, but the outside keys (including the number row) will.
  • I'll be making the 10 Pexon cables happen. I just need to figure out lead time so I can ship them with your cases. If the lead time is too long, then I'll ship them separately to you. You'll have to sign up to this draw, just having an order does not make you eligible. This is so I can make sure it goes to someone active and we can minimize any delays.

I'd like to enter.

Might want to edit that post with the correct quote ;)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1423 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 21:49:29 »

I would like to enter!

I thought it'd be obvious but you've gone above and beyond. It's only open to people in the group buy.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1424 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 22:11:33 »

I'd defs like to enter.

Offline NolaSwag

• 60%
« Reply #1425 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 00:46:52 »

Entered, thanks for this xondat!
Orange60 | X60 | M60-A | Polaris

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #1426 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:05:01 »

I'd like to enter! Thanks xondat
All the kustom 60s

Offline wodan

« Reply #1427 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:06:13 »

I would like to enter  ;D

Also HIGHLY interested in getting brass plates for both my orders, what do I have to do?
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:10:36 by wodan »

Offline JulienC

• Esc Artist
« Reply #1428 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 04:27:30 »

I'd like to enter !

HHKB

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #1429 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 05:51:59 »

I'd like to enter

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1430 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 07:22:26 »
Slight price change meant they just wanted to make sure the prices are the good, and they are. It's in their hands now, which means this is the final stretch, AKA the next step is shipping.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #1431 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 09:42:39 »

Count me as entered my man

Also super pumped about a brass plate option, so I'll grab one of those as well!

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #1432 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 10:47:23 »

I would like to enter!

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #1433 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 12:26:56 »

I'd like to enter. :)
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #1434 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 14:57:11 »

I'd like to enter!

Offline R4WBIT

« Reply #1435 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 15:09:47 »

Entering! Thanks for the opportunity.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #1436 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 15:22:14 »

I'd like to enter.

Offline poolside

« Reply #1437 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 17:42:58 »

I'd like to enter as well, thanks!

I'd like to enter please...

Bonus points for entering from here:
Show Image

With this dude?
Show Image

Is this snow in Arizona?

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #1438 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 17:50:48 »

I'd like to enter as well, thanks!

I'd like to enter please...

Bonus points for entering from here:
Show Image

With this dude?
Show Image

Is this snow in Arizona?

No, I wish! I miss this white stuff. It's in Colorado... out visiting the fam and the homeland. 5 1/2 year old had a blast... 2 1/2 year old got his $30 worth on one magic carpet ride up/ shrieking all the way down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ next year for him.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #1440 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 00:48:06 »

I'd like to enter. Thanks xondat.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Re: [GB] Noxary X60 (Shipping May 2017)
« Reply #1441 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 00:53:53 »
Will the PCB fit the switch holtites? Thanks!

Every thread I read has turned to 'will it fit holtites?'

Keyboards are ment to be soldered, not ez snap sister

Offline Gatix

• #!/bin/sh
  • console.log
« Reply #1442 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 03:07:33 »
The title change

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1443 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 03:16:17 »

Every thread I read has turned to 'will it fit holtites?'

Keyboards are ment to be soldered, not ez snap sister

preach it
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1444 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 06:20:36 »
What is the background behind the 'Noxary' name if you don't mind me asking?

Offline hervuli

« Reply #1445 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 07:13:18 »

I'd like to enter! Thanks for doing this :)
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1446 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 10:56:49 »

I have no idea.

Well I needed something to separate xondat from the work I do, because having a company and user called xondat would end up being confusing. Criteria was really a few things:
  • Easy to pronounce from reading, and easy to write from hearing
  • 6 letters
  • Must relate closely to xondat
  • Available domains/not used before
  • Must look nice (NOXARY, Noxary, noxary)
After a few days of just screwing around with names, I came up with Noxary combining:
  • xondat backwards is tadnox, NOX from that
  • Rotary (watches), thought it sounded nice, ARY from that
So putting the two together met the criteria, creating Noxary on the 9th of September last year.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 March 2017, 11:00:31 by xondat »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1447 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 11:30:45 »

I have no idea.

Well I needed something to separate xondat from the work I do, because having a company and user called xondat would end up being confusing. Criteria was really a few things:
  • Easy to pronounce from reading, and easy to write from hearing
  • 6 letters
  • Must relate closely to xondat
  • Available domains/not used before
  • Must look nice (NOXARY, Noxary, noxary)
After a few days of just screwing around with names, I came up with Noxary combining:
  • xondat backwards is tadnox, NOX from that
  • Rotary (watches), thought it sounded nice, ARY from that
So putting the two together met the criteria, creating Noxary on the 9th of September last year.

But did you consider SUPER KEYBOARDCO LIMITED INC.?

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1448 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 12:19:45 »
This is likely a long shot as I believe there are only 4 configurations of this, but is anyone willing to trade their Black Winkeyless top for my Black HHKB top?

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1449 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 12:20:17 »
This is likely a long shot as I believe there are only 4 configurations of this, but is anyone willing to trade their Black Winkeyless top for my Black HHKB top?

Edit: If Xon is cool with the trade, that is.