Author Topic: Nominate-A-Bro 3.0  (Read 48012 times)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 3.0
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 17:55:25 »
I nominate demik. There is no one I'd rather be annoyed with or at.  :p
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:00:45 »
dgneo, this guy is awesome. He deserves the love. He is always willing to help, or lend an ear.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:03:21 »
Absyrd. This guy decided to befriend me before everyone else, and listened to my *****ing about nonsense. Plus he is funny, and posted some revealing, hilarious pictures. That deserves a nomination in and of itself.  :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:07:42 »
Nubbinator and binge are both super kind and they deserve so much in return. :)

Offline w00zie

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:25:28 »
I would like to nominate Linkshine. He offered his Galactus UMAD bro that he didn't want to trade so I could get one of my dream artisans (High 'C' UMAD bro)! Thanks again dude :thumb:

eat_the_food and Krytone also deserve a nomination for including bonus caps in their recent sales. Y'all rock too!

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:35:42 »
I'll probably nominate a few.

To start: skcheng

Dude is a total bro.  He's not as visible as he used to be, but he always does a lot of stuff behind the scenes.  He recently helped me out with a HHKB Type-S and sent me a cool celluloid fountain pen along with some Mont Blanc ink just because he saw that I liked playing around with fountain pens.  He's always giving encouraging words, giving thoughtful and unrequested little gifts, and just tries to help people out.  I get the feeling that he's the type of guy who would see someone having a hard time at a restaurant, pay for their meal, and walk out without telling anyone or letting anyone but the server know.

I second skcheng.. One of the nicest people I've talked to on geehack.

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:35:44 »
I nominate jdcarpe.
   JD has been a part of this community for a long time and has done nothing but give.  He is an eternal source of knowledge and encouragement to those that are just starting this hobby and to people taking it to the next step.

I also nominate jdcarpe. Awesome guy.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:35:50 »
Got a break at work, so another:

Badwrench.  Definitely one of the people I would call a friend on here.  I know I'm not always the best at getting back to people and sometimes can be a little cold with people (though I don't usually mean it), but he goes out of his way to say hi, see how life is going, and just be a cool guy.   I'm also always blown away by his generosity to other members.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:41:24 »
I would also like to nominate switchnollie. We've been discussing a custom sleeve for a few months now. He's always willing to help with idea's and doesn't mind me changing my mind at the last moment. Very nice person to chat and work with.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:42:59 »
I see we can nominate multiple people - bunnylake without a doubt. He has been very helpful and resourceful when I need something, and he is very kind.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:45:09 »
Belfong

dude pm's me if he sees something up for sale that I've been looking for in the past, and has been a huge pleasure to trade with.

also, he continues to express his fascination with balls despite how other people feel about it. truly an inspiration.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 20:11:59 »
I'd like to nominate asdfjkl36. One of the few people on here that I have had extended PM's with and an overall great guy. I remember talking to him a bunch on the topic of artisans when I had really lost motivation to getting new ones and dislike was growing for the ones that I did have. I got to understand what I really wanted out of caps, which seems kinda dumb but it helps me a lot with the ones I do have now.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 20:13:28 »
Also liked to nominate badwrench. Just got a soldering iron with no prior soldering experience and the first board to work on was an Orion v2. I was freaking out of my mind but he let me come over to his house and practice on his boards and taught me the little tips and tricks that make soldering easy! Typing on the Orion now :)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 20:21:10 »
Another +1 for Eat_the_food

First he does a huge giveaway for his first batch of keycaps he makes and then even before his first official sale he gave away even more keycaps!  Very friendly guy, responds quickly, and seems like an all around good guy  :thumb:
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 20:24:12 »
btctopre - ever generous and ever helpful to the community.

vesper - love his catalog and his Gifs.

naasfu - I still like chatting with him over stuff, not balls related though.

demik and bee - get married already <3

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 20:38:27 »
I would like to nominate billnye and VesperSAINT, for being all round upstanding fellas and offering to help me out totally out of the blue.

bill for sending me those PBT spacebars and avoiding reddit prices @ $35 a pop

vesper for teaching me the weeb ways and for helping with an incoming surprise ;)

tru bros  :thumb:

Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 21:03:03 »
I have no idea why my post, which was reply #50 in this thread went mysteriously missing, but:

EDIT: it showed back up. GH is being weird.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 16:47:03 by inanis »

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 21:27:34 »
I'm gonna go ahead an nominate Krytone. Throughout my whole time within this community, he has be an absolute pleasure to interact with. Through various sales, the birth of his daughter and a ton of other things going on in his life, he's always got time to shoot you a PM if you have a question. Big <3's Krytone, you my buddy

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 21:39:03 »
My first nomination is for billnye. I posed a WTB on PBT spacebars, and billnye sent me two for no charge. He also hooked me up on a KeyKollectiv mod set. Definitely top skammer NA.  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 21:41:03 »
I also give inanis a vote.

Super rad person to chat with and makes incredible things with wood for the community.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #70 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 21:54:53 »
STH.

The guy offered me vintage blacks for the cost of shipping after I merely mentioned that I was thinking about finding some. Always around on slack, good for a laugh or a convo about chiptune music. Overall a great bro.

Also he seems to have an obsession with TRU BRO ID so you should send some his way  :))

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 22:05:11 »
Skcheng - a model member of this community and is always willing to help us out in any way possible. Always there to reply to my questions (however silly they may be)

Riotinthebay - for being riot an outstanding pirate.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 22:21:56 »
Also forgot to nominate filphil! Always see him being helpful in gb threads and when I needed help the most, he came through with troubleshooting my board.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 22:39:15 »
Tp4 - love his bizarre topic and thoughts. Made GH a really fun place to be. Not boring at all. And he should win a cap, just to piss him off.

Offline sitch

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 23:36:49 »
1. Fanpeople - awesome australian, gave away his brocaps and even includes shipping to a complete strangers, from a different country, props to that!

2. Belfong - Have been consulting him regarding the high end market on artisans keycaps, willing to answer all the questions and offered help, great countrymate

3. ghostjuggernaut - mod of the year

4. eat_the_food - Great raffle, cater to conus and international time zone, and are truly appreciative of people that support his sale

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #75 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 01:46:13 »
I'll nominate demik.  Although he sometimes comes over as an arsehole, and has been banned several times not that long ago, of late he has really been shining as a generous, caring and thoughtful member of the GH community.

Also BunnyLake.  He always seems to be doing something for the community - answering questions, sorting orders, running GBs (despite the recent claims about his performance, from what I've seen he is frantically trying to pick up the pieces after other people let him down; what would you do in that situation?), is overwhelmingly generous, and almost always courteous.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #76 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 04:48:00 »
LeandreN: great EU based group buys, super communication about the progress, even send me a replacement for my package that got lost in the mail without any hassle, only reason I haven't entered more of his buys is because one custom 60% is enough for me at the moment :)

Binge & WidgiePidge: amazing caps, really care about the community, always try to find new cool ways to hold sales, from scavenger hunts, duels to stickets. And Aloe to ease burns.

Eat_The_Food: that first give-away raffle & those golden tickets, he's building an amazing experience for his buyers. Looking forward to have a chance to buy one of his caps. (0 luck so far in the raffles, but my chance will come)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 05:34:02 »
heard that bro caps guy has been pretty nice to me in the past.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #78 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 05:34:49 »
heard that bro caps guy has been pretty nice to me in the past.

I also heard that he doesn't have any Bro Caps, so he might be the ideal candidate!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 07:37:57 »
As if anyone has to nominate this guy, but I'm going to nominate Vesper.

He has basically been going round the forum designing these sleeves for people, taking time out to do something completely selfless, with no monetary gain. Oh, and they look ****ing kickass too.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Liocer

« Reply #80 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 09:30:14 »
Maybe a bit pointless but I'd like to nominate bunnylake for the help getting my current board together and genuinely being a really nice guy who has to take a lot of undeserved ****.

Offline redskull

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 09:45:21 »
demik - always around helping people, solid with his views on things

eat_the_food - great creations, responds fast to other people, friendly and very generous

tp4 - funny and friendly guy, always got stuff to talk about

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #82 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 09:51:38 »
I'd also like to nominate linkshine. An awesome dude, helped me get one of the artisans I've really wanted, and has been super helpful in getting a noob like me into the trading game!

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 12:01:55 »
I'd also like to nominate Linkshine.

He helped me get an artisan that I really really wanted, was chill about it and very helpful. Owe you one bruv!
| ISO |

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 12:41:58 »
I am going to jet outta here and nominate Linkshine too.
This is a dude whose skype name has been "Einstein" spelled incorrectly for like two years..
I think I don't need to say anything else about him.

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 13:13:09 »
I would like to nominate Vespersaint for uploading some awesome anime for me!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 13:46:41 »
I'd like to nominate Skcheng for being a Bro and trying to help me locate a Green MX Clack even though it came up fruitless. He spent a good few weeks on it and was a great dude to talk to as well.

I'd also like to nominate Halvy for selling me his Limeade Gamer set! Been looking for it for a while and was finally able to complete the set.

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 13:59:06 »
Just a last one, Sheraton.
For making all kind of keyboard goodies reachable for the normal people as well
we will for ever be thankful!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 14:00:48 »
skcheng again.

He spent tons of time in between patients and on off hours saving my badly infected face. Then he offered to patch me up after infection was gone for free.

He is WAY too nice. Happy to call him a great friend.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 19:32:56 »
64rky.

This dude is as as cool as the other side of the pillow. Not only does he obsess and strive to collect all things orange, like myself, he also hooked me up with my first orange MX Clack. I had been searching far and wide for an MX HO and he gave me a desired Clack that he wanted and promised to hold his until I got the other half of the trade. He's super chill and is always giving positive feedback to other members in anyway he can. :)
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 19:35:09 »
Booper.

I'm surprised no one has thrown her out there yet, honestly. She puts out some wicked designs and is always laid back enough to talk anyone. She's helped others out by giving away Keywoks/other keys and lives to please her fan base. It doesn't hurt that she's now a fellow Tennessean either xD
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 03:40:10 »
nickheller.

Super helpful guy when you're new to the gh community. Talked to him on slack, irc, and discord and he really just wants to help. Every time a user wants to try something new or is unsure about a purchase nickheller will try to help in anyway possible whether it'd be though purchase advice or sending you a freebie to start you on your way. Just an proper stand up guy.

Edit: and my favorite usa proxy :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2016, 05:58:05 by kinglukas38 »
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 04:51:46 »
nubbinator

Why? Because he is a cool guy, last year I had some rough time, found out that my father is terminal ill, I had a job in another country and it wasn't what we hoped to be so I was really down... In all that mess he put together an action so I can get a Candy Corn blank CC, one cap I was looking for for a really long time, and I got the cap on December 24. Not getting the cap I was looking for a long time but the gesture of a coplete stranger gave me the strenght to make some changes in my life and although some things can not be changed my life is now back to normal and I feel good again. I will never be able to thank him enough for that gesture. If someone deserves this it is Nubbs  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline awakened

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 05:24:42 »
I nominate eat_the_food

I'm kinda new to the community so I haven't had that much experiences yet but eat_the_food literally went above and beyond!

1. his raffle was open for 48-72? hrs to accommodate everyone in the world  ( very considerate)
2. He gave me a discount on the total sale! ( bro move)
3. I messaged him recently asking where I could donate, he politely turned me down and told me the best way was to support him by entering his raffles! ( pure class)
4. " If you won the raffle, you'll get a box in the mail. Within the box, the item(s) in your order will be in a sealed BLACK bag or bags. Random boxes will also contain a GOLD sealed bag. If you were lucky enough to win a set you'll also get one.

GOLD bags contain anything from colorful blanks to limited colorways to one-off caps. Just my way to say thanks for the support  ;)"

What A Bro.

Offline Ephemeral

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 05:48:16 »
I haven't been here long, and I haven't had any personal dialogue with him, but I think a nomination for rowdy is an easy one. Need a reason? Go look at the New Members thread. Always kicking off conversation with the newbies and making them feel welcome. Always pointing people in the right direction around the forum and offering a little insight. He is in seemingly every New Member thread making conversation that has substance to it. I think he deserves a cap for that kind of work.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 12:11:41 by Ephemeral »
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 11:43:22 »
Adding a few more;

GreyAmbience , I haven't had a ton of interaction with this guy BUT he has gone out of his way a few times to let me know about sales and just the other day he messaged me to let me know I won an Alien Aloe cap from a random post that Binge made.

Sheraton , besides the fact that Sheraton has allowed many people to buy sets and add-ons after Group Buys close, here recently he put the money up for me to start a group buy for spacebars (I didn't have the funds to make the purchase).

Booper , boop is awesome on so many levels. Personally, she's made me a number if one-offs and is always so nice to talk to ... total (she)Bro

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 12:01:10 »
omg >insert generic username< got me all the artisan caps I could dream of and more. they really are the best because they just give away keycaps I want so I can further make amazing trades with my newly acquired trade fodder. man i love getting caps for free because then i can profit basically instantaneously! sweet! my trade fodder is growing exponentially and i can't wait to get more of the actual caps I've been dreaming about since I registered. oh and i just registered so im so excited about my first keycaps!!1 to be fair, after i get my dream caps im just going to trade them anyway, but those dreams wouldn't have been made true if >insert generic username< had not helped me out. they really are the best user ever. i cant believe how many people trade in my favor all or how they just practically give me their caps. gosh, i love taking picture of all the keycaps i have too. i especially love taking pictures of my trade fodder and including caps i never want to trade, but you know you gotta bait hard around here to get what you want *WINK WINK* *giggles* i dont really care if >insert generic username< is a genuine good and honest person, i just really want keycaps ya know? i love collecting thngs, and im so good at it.

i wish other people gave me stuff for free, maybe then i would nominate them.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 12:02:41 »
omg >insert generic username< got me all the artisan caps I could dream of and more. they really are the best because they just give away keycaps I want so I can further make amazing trades with my newly acquired trade fodder. man i love getting caps for free because then i can profit basically instantaneously! sweet! my trade fodder is growing exponentially and i can't wait to get more of the actual caps I've been dreaming about since I registered. oh and i just registered so im so excited about my first keycaps!!1 to be fair, after i get my dream caps im just going to trade them anyway, but those dreams wouldn't have been made true if >insert generic username< had not helped me out. they really are the best user ever. i cant believe how many people trade in my favor all or how they just practically give me their caps. gosh, i love taking picture of all the keycaps i have too. i especially love taking pictures of my trade fodder and including caps i never want to trade, but you know you gotta bait hard around here to get what you want *WINK WINK* *giggles* i dont really care if >insert generic username< is a genuine good and honest person, i just really want keycaps ya know? i love collecting thngs, and im so good at it.

i wish other people gave me stuff for free, maybe then i would nominate them.

I just searched and couldn't find a user with the name ">insert generic username<"; you sure you got the name right?

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 12:19:37 »
calm down

-Bro
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 12:29:48 by Bro Caps »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline btctopre