Author Topic: [GB] Lyra Keyboard (packaging)  (Read 93986 times)

Offline 4po11o

Re: [GB] Lyra Keyboard (Production)
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 04:28:58 »
They've been posting photos in the Discord. I do think the updates should be posted here as well, but they're definitely not ghosting us.

I've attached screenshots of the most recent photos they've posted there (the last one is cobalt), and they've said the photos of the rest of the colors will be posted in the next few days.

That's reassuring. But this does not mitigate the fact that they are keeping us in the dark here, don't ship the Lyra for months and then come up with another project. Plus, we were promised that photos will be ready in "the coming days" in September and they are posting them now... What's up with that?

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 06:21:50 »
That's great that you created account last night in order to leave 4 messages: 2 in Lyra thread and 2 in my IC. :D Why haven't you written in discord? Or pm me? Can I have your number order and a problem you've faced with?
I'm neither designer nor runner of Lyra's GB. I just help alexbarb with case painting and logistic.  And all GB participants know about it, because they are notified in discord. They are informed either from me or from alexbarb. You can have the information sent by mail, in private messages or in discord channel.
Can I have your PayPal address in PM if you take part in GB?

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 26 December 2020, 12:28:48 »
 :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 December 2020, 12:36:24 by SantiGo »

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #153 on: Sat, 26 December 2020, 12:36:43 »
I don't wanna do the muddy waters even more muddier, but it sure looks very bad!

They've been posting photos in the Discord. I do think the updates should be posted here as well, but they're definitely not ghosting us.

I've attached screenshots of the most recent photos they've posted there (the last one is cobalt), and they've said the photos of the rest of the colors will be posted in the next few days.

Thanks for the answer) but we found out that this person has nothing to do with GB ... He just created a new account so that we would "Discredit" ... He does not even know that I will not be the runner of this GB but alexbar ... has nothing with my Studio. he is my friend whom I helped with GB when he had problems)it's just that someone doesn't like that we come out with such projects and at a low price ...

he wrote that he does not have an order ... and what does he do research on what?... he claimed participates in GB  xd) - https://imgur.com/a/zwd7rar :thumb:

Offline CarnivorouSwarm

Re: [GB] Lyra Keyboard (March 1 to 22, 2020)
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 21:56:59 »
Frankly IDGAF. It was a novel design, and you've duplicated 90%+ of it. It's not like you did another riff on a TKL.

I wonder what the reaction would be if TKC announced Infinikey Hyperfuse tomorrow...?

Long time lurker and I made an account **JUST** to say this wildly unnecessary freak out was hilarious, and that if you ever do a second GB for this board I’m super in, 95% because it looks gorgeous, but also low key 5% to spite this absurdity haha

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
Re: [GB] Lyra Keyboard (packaging)
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 00:54:37 »
Frankly IDGAF. It was a novel design, and you've duplicated 90%+ of it. It's not like you did another riff on a TKL.

I wonder what the reaction would be if TKC announced Infinikey Hyperfuse tomorrow...?
Yikes. Super unprofessional look man.

Offline lecorsair

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 01:13:11 »

Yikes. Super unprofessional look man.

Yep, big yikes. Check out the reddit thread about TKC getting lit up right now. Got the sense TKC was sketchy and decided to skip on the Islander keyset, even though I loved the design - no regrets now.

Offline thejuicyreview

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 13:10:19 »
Have there been any updates on this GB? anybody have a link for the discord?

Offline Riba

« Reply #158 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 13:39:50 »
Shipping should start in a week or two according to the latest update.

Offline thejuicyreview

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 13:30:47 »
Anybody have any updates for this or an invite to the discord. Getting a bit worried because I just sold my house and am moving in a month or two so I want to make sure it gets to the right address.

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 16:03:00 »
~
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 21:07:13 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline DotMatrix

• Charue Design
    • Charue Design
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 17:10:49 »
Just a warning to you all on SantiGo Customs and all the issues the Lyra GB has had with him: https://redd.it/nfnbau

Basically SantiGo has full control of the Lyra GB but publicly denies that and has been promising shipping "next week" for 5 months but refuses to show any pictures of all the finished boards, packed, with shipping labels like he's claimed.

He's also threatened to bulk ship all the boards he was paid to do packaging/fulfillment for to the original GB designer to "teach him a lesson" by forcing him to pay customs or risk having the shipment detained.

Offline OJtheTiny

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 15:07:02 »
please don't offer autorouted PCBs with your GB boards. just learn PCB design

Offline nathanchere

Re: [GB] Lyra Keyboard (March 1 to 22, 2020)
« Reply #163 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 14:42:28 »

Long time lurker and I made an account **JUST** to say this wildly unnecessary freak out was hilarious, and that if you ever do a second GB for this board I’m super in, 95% because it looks gorgeous, but also low key 5% to spite this absurdity haha

If you're still feeling so confident I'm sure there are certain people or person who wil happily take your money to give you an exclusive R2 spot receiving the exact same as R1 buyers 

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 27 June 2021, 17:28:27 »

Offline hiddensong

• this too shall pass
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 17:35:17 »
Jusat curious what ever happened to this? I never saw that it actually shipped and its October 2021 right now. I am not involved in the GB, just a curious onlooker.

Offline zesteteste

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 19:04:45 »
Jusat curious what ever happened to this? I never saw that it actually shipped and its October 2021 right now. I am not involved in the GB, just a curious onlooker.
Everyone got scammed, I believe some boards were sent out in Ukraine to mates of the scammer but everyone else was left with nothing. A couple of guys from the discord have started producing they're own with the open source plans.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk