geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Men's Fragrances (Men's Cologne)

(1/9) > >>

ArchDill:
I have gotten REALLY into mens fragrances over the last 6 months. Just curious if anyone else here is into that community?

My current favorites:
Bleu De Chanel EDP
Aqua Di Gio Profumo
Creed Aventus
Dior Sauvage EDP

I have a few fall/winter samples here and on the way:
Stronger With You Absolutely
Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee
Dior Sauvage Elixir
Spicebomb Extreme
Terre d'Hermes Parfum

Findecanor:
I'm one of the 8% who are sensitive to strong smells, and among those a person who could get a migraine from experiencing a strong aromatic smell.
I'm opposed to it. Wearing a fragrance in public is terrorism. Please don't.

noisyturtle:
Creed is my signature scent, been wearing it for years. Always get a compliment at least once a day when I put it on.
But lately I switched to Armaf Club De Nuit Intense because it's about $300 cheaper than Creed, and smells fairly close.

Kiton For Men is also really amazing, I love sandlewoody mossy woody citrus scents

ArchDill:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 09 September 2022, 00:00:09 ---Creed is my signature scent, been wearing it for years. Always get a compliment at least once a day when I put it on.
But lately I switched to Armaf Club De Nuit Intense because it's about $300 cheaper than Creed, and smells fairly close.

Kiton For Men is also really amazing, I love sandlewoody mossy woody citrus scents

--- End quote ---

Aventus is so good. I keep a 30ml decant of Aventus but have a bottle of the CDNIM Limited Edition. If you haven't, check the limited edition out. I really really like it.

I save the Aventus for special occasions. They smell so close that it is insane. I do like the patchouli in the Aventus better. For the price, I can not gripe about the CDNIM Limited Edition though.

ArchDill:

--- Quote from: Findecanor on Thu, 08 September 2022, 23:32:18 ---I'm one of the 8% who are sensitive to strong smells, and among those a person who could get a migraine from experiencing a strong aromatic smell.
I'm opposed to it. Wearing a fragrance in public is terrorism. Please don't.

--- End quote ---

F

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version