geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Summer Abstract Desk Mat Collection

(1/2) > >>

sketch3v:

Summer is coming up, I hope you're having a fantastic time!

I'm personally a huge minimalist myself and always wanted to complete my setup with a clean, aesthetic desk mat. That's how I came up with these designs. The goal for this collection was to provide enough color options and styles for different setups. I know many people may prefer dark styles, other people like to spice things up with something flashy, but yet minimalistic. I had a fun time playing around with different keyboards matching desk mats and I think you can find what suits you best too.

All colors and samples are confirmed, you can access sample pictures down below.
We had to spend quite some time trying to match desk mat print colors to make sure they were as colorful as intended despite all CMYK limitations.
(Colors on samples pictures are pretty accurate to real life)

Renders:

Specs:

Size: 900x400mm
Thickness: 4mm
Texture: Smooth

Vendors:

US: astro-keys.com (website will be open soon)
Europe: TBA
Other regions: TBA

Desk mats will be priced at $30, you can claim free shipping (only for US customers) at our website by joining our e-mail list.
I hope you liked a least one of them and if so, please follow this link to fill out IC form. :) --> forms.gle/rjAFNLSbViEUFeos7

Have a wonderful day!

sketch3v:
reserved

aicyborg:
The word "construction" is spelled wrong in the placeholder image on your website, just to let you know.

sketch3v:

--- Quote from: aicyborg on Sun, 28 May 2023, 21:19:27 ---The word "construction" is spelled wrong in the placeholder image on your website, just to let you know.

--- End quote ---
someone's fired  ;D

sketch3v:
Here's some pictures you might like (I know some of the keys are messed up :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version