geekhack Community > geekhack Media

REQUEST: megnin's entire keyboard collection

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sifo:
I demand pics too :D

reaper:
Same here!  Pics please.

mkawa:

--- Quote from: 486 on Mon, 23 July 2012, 16:36:58 ---Lol. His sig can't fit all his keyboards.
Got a leaked photo. It's only a small part of his collection though.
Show Image

--- End quote ---
i am seriously considering upping the sig size just so he can fit his collection in it :D

megnin:
I just now found this thread.  I've been planning to have a little "keyboard history and progression" layout at work for one of our IT staff meetings.  My boss thinks I need professional help, but suggested that I do a keyboard history thing.  I have all my packages delivered to the office so for a while every time he would come to my office I would tell him, "Hey, I got a new keyboard today."  Sometimes it was more than once a day.  He would just shake his head.

As soon as I get the Ducky Dragon and the Races that iMav is sending out, I'll start the photo op.

I have seen some of the pictures of some of webwit's keyboards over on Deskthority.  I have nothing compared to his keyboards.  He has more of the crazy exotic keyboards than I have keyboards in my entire collection.

--- Quote from: mkawa on Mon, 23 July 2012, 17:45:25 --- i am seriously considering upping the sig size just so he can fit his collection in it :D

--- End quote ---

I had difficulty getting it in the sig size image allowed on the old GH.  1000 x 300 is tough, but doable.  ;-)

Edit: About 45

absyrd:

--- Quote from: megnin on Mon, 23 July 2012, 20:40:47 ---I have all my packages delivered to the office so for a while every time he would come to my office I would tell him, "Hey, I got a new keyboard today."  Sometimes it was more than once a day.  He would just shake his head.

--- End quote ---

Abusing the corporate credit card, are we? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version