Author Topic: Rama Works M60-A [SHIPPED]  (Read 303757 times)

Offline r0b1n4sale

Re: Rama Works M60-A [INITIAL PACKING]
« Reply #800 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 00:12:46 »
Just got my shipping confirmation!

But Rama hasn't posted update yet.

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #801 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 00:23:14 »
Just got my shipping confirmation!

But Rama hasn't posted update yet.

He started shipping to australia first. He will probably post a update sooner or later but i imagine they are all pretty busy packing the orders :D

Offline Krakyn

« Reply #802 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 00:53:18 »
I'd be surprised if they are shipping this quickly? I thought it would take longer to get through customs.

In any case, I live in the same state as Rama but haven't received a shipping notification. No rush :)

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #803 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 01:07:40 »
Just chiming in super quickly now - at the warehouse! Been so busy haven't had a chance to update.

Currently packing all Australian orders, they'll all be out tomorrow! Will be at the warehouse late tonight. Will post an update when I'm back at a computer.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 November 2018, 02:14:28 by KingRama »
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
Re: Rama Works M60-A [SHIPPING]
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 07:56:16 »
Alright! All Australian orders have been packed and are being picked up tomorrow!

---

Warehouse is absolutely packed now and will take some time to go through, I'll be getting some extra hands on to fold some boxes to speed up the process. Will keep you updated with the next round of shipments, be on the lookout for your shipping notifications!

Further updates here: https://rama.works/prototype/2018/11/7/m60-a-shipping-koyu-m6-b
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #805 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 08:10:22 »
Alright! All Australian orders have been packed and are being picked up tomorrow!
Show Image

---

Warehouse is absolutely packed now and will take some time to go through, I'll be getting some extra hands on to fold some boxes to speed up the process. Will keep you updated with the next round of shipments, be on the lookout for your shipping notifications!

Show Image

Further updates here: https://rama.works/prototype/2018/11/7/m60-a-shipping-koyu-m6-b

This is really exciting! Thanks for all the hard work, RAMA!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #806 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 08:13:20 »

Yeah! Just keen to finally see them out, can't wait for the logistics to be over and get back to design :D And cheers man! Wouldn't be able to do it without Kate too, she and I were at the warehouse all day packing  :D

Offline ExuDeCandomble

« Reply #807 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 08:48:56 »
KingRama putting on a clinic for how to conduct a group buy. So stoked in anticipation for my shipping notification!

Offline r0b1n4sale

« Reply #808 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 08:57:43 »
Hopefully we can get a view of the LAKE. But nice work done!

Offline voight-kampff

« Reply #809 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 09:01:20 »
cool

is there a timeframe for shipping to the EU?

thanks

Yeah! Just keen to finally see them out, can't wait for the logistics to be over and get back to design :D And cheers man! Wouldn't be able to do it without Kate too, she and I were at the warehouse all day packing  :D

Offline DePulse

« Reply #810 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 09:17:30 »
King Rama is heaven sent I tell you! He's the best! So excited  :eek: ;D

Offline ttot

« Reply #811 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 10:52:05 »
LAKE photo? Please. :)
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #812 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 11:19:04 »
Thanks for the dedication, Rama.

I called it...you need to design your next board and name it after Kate.

There is TGR Jane and Alice, but you have RAMA Kate.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Offline krispy

« Reply #813 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 16:18:39 »
KingRama putting on a clinic for how to conduct a group buy. So stoked in anticipation for my shipping notification!
^THIS.

Thanks Rama!, Kate!, and everyone else involved in this smooth GB!

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #814 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 18:27:48 »
Any idea when waitlist invoices will go out if available?

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #815 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 18:40:43 »
Not in this gb and I really appreciate all the hard work that is being put into this beautiful project. Keep it rama :D

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #816 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:16:02 »
cool

thanks

I think EU will be soon! Planning out which to get done this upcoming weekend. In the meantime have hired someone to pack all the internal weights to prepare for the shipments, should make it quicker with things pre-packed ready to go.

Had some spare time to swipe a LAKE from the pallet, this one's mine now!!  :p

Here you guys go! Sorry for the wait, just wanted to get the first batch out as quickly as possible, I have to think of which set to pair with this now - something black I think  :eek:

More images here: https://imgur.com/a/bq65G7R

^THIS.

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate it, we both appreciate the kind words! A lot of other people have helped too, we had Wilba and a few friends help pack PCB's a few weeks ago :) Would be an absolute struggle without the support of everyone here and also the helping hands. Cheers!

Stay tuned!  :):-X

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #817 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:19:03 »
cool

thanks

I think EU will be soon! Planning out which to get done this upcoming weekend. In the meantime have hired someone to pack all the internal weights to prepare for the shipments, should make it quicker with things pre-packed ready to go.

Had some spare time to swipe a LAKE from the pallet, this one's mine now!! 

Here you guys go! Sorry for the wait, just wanted to get the first batch out as quickly as possible, I have to think of which set to pair with this now - something black I think  :eek:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^THIS.

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate it, we both appreciate the kind words! A lot of other people have helped too, we had Wilba and a few friends help pack PCB's a few weeks ago :) Would be an absolute struggle without the support of everyone here and also the helping hands. Cheers!

Stay tuned!  :))  :-X
Wow lake looks niiiice. Super classy.
TGR 910 Polycarb | TGR Alice | TGR Unikorn | Lyn EM-7 | VE.A | Kyuu | E7-V1

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #818 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:22:03 »
I don't know how I got talked into Moon... my heart was telling me lake or sage and I should have listened!  wow!  I won't mess it up next time.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #819 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:22:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^THIS.

Obviously photoshopped - a keyboard can't be this damned pretty. :-*

Offline Atredl

« Reply #820 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:27:24 »
cool

thanks

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

^THIS.

Oh my that lake color is ridiculously gorgeous! It’s making me rethink what keycaps I’m going to put on this board. :-*

Offline r0b1n4sale

« Reply #821 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:28:48 »
I don't know how I got talked into Moon... my heart was telling me lake or sage and I should have listened!  wow!  I won't mess it up next time.

MOON looks great too.

Offline distracteddev

« Reply #822 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:35:39 »
Anyone know where I can find the latest Kuro/Black pictures?

So excited but also a little sad I couldn’t find a sage/lake/rose spot to takeover.

I guess Kuro will suffice until R2!

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #823 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:43:29 »
I'll get some photos later of the other boards, just a quick snap of the KURO:

ALSO! You will have to fully screw down each of the back weight screws as when received they are not completely tightened - double check! We will have the assembly documentation out this week :)

Offline fishinaspacesuit

« Reply #824 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:45:26 »
Oh my... I hope you're shipping soon to Singapore, we're so close to you!

I got myself a Kuro, gonna put Red Samurai with some Brocaps hellfire on it to spice it up, can't wait!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #825 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:48:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

ALSO! You will have to fully screw down each of the back weight screws as when received they are not completely tightened - double check! We will have the assembly documentation out this week :)

I’m going to need a cold shower now

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #826 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:48:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

Wow! Kuro turns out very nice, will definitely looks stunning when combine with GMK Miami Nights for sure!

Grey Duck Sidewinder/GMK Hyperfuse Origins/MX Black retooled | Sage M60-A/GMK Camping/Holy Sky | LFK68/DSA Granite Alps/SKCM Orange Alps

Offline distracteddev

« Reply #827 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:51:24 »
Still pretty ****in amazing ano even in Kuro. I imagine it will look even better in person.

Looking forward to the black/gold back weight combo with either GMK Red Sam or perhaps something simpler like GMK monochrome or Metaverse.

Offline Allo

« Reply #828 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 20:58:26 »
Oh man, Lake looks perfect.

Offline DJSnotBoogie

« Reply #829 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 21:36:38 »
If anyone is willing to trade their lake for my Mist, I’ll add $100 via PayPal.

Edit - I’ll bump it to $150

Scratch that - $200
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 November 2018, 21:43:45 by DJSnotBoogie »

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #830 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 21:45:58 »
Makes me wish I ordered lake, wow look at the colour. Still I will love my Moon, just makes me glad that I even got into this group buy. Lol

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #831 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 22:53:23 »
Holy goose these photos are looking incredible. Every single version of the M60 looks like a winner to me!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline ttot

« Reply #832 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:30:00 »
Oh man... LAKE is awesome! I'm in love. Can't wait to get this board.
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline Krakyn

« Reply #833 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:30:43 »
My Moon M60-A (the first one?) has arrived! :) I've posted some pictures of the keyboard below, but just a heads up that I don't have any pictures of it assembled (sorry!) I have my last exam in 2 days and would rather spend my time studying for it than spending a few hours lubing switches :) I'm looking forward to assembling my M60-A this weekend. I'll post here and on reddit once it's done!

Also, apologies for the mediocre image quality. Everything looks so much better in person.

First one! Inside the box is the chassis + PCB + feet, in addition to a RAMA USB cable and cloth. I opted not to purchase the extra weight, and I'm glad I made that decision... I was honestly so surprised how heavy the keyboard is (despite knowing the advertised weight) - it really does scream quality.

I think I'll end up displaying this box on a shelf above my desk. It's pretty cool.

The board looks incredible even unbuilt. In this picture it's sitting on a table with a standard black finish, to give you an idea of how Moon looks vs Kuro.

The backplate produces some pretty reflections. This is just the standard moon backplate.

Finally, "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about". My first (and only) mechanical keyboard - a Pok3r with Cherry Browns an aftermarket case. Clearly I decided to get serious and skip the mid-tier purgatory and go straight to "endgame". I think the M60-A will last me a long long time :) Will try and sell my Pok3r shortly.

As I mentioned earlier I'm aiming to build my M60-A this weekend when I have heaps of spare time. I have MOD-M switches + EPBT BoW ready to go, but I've also ordered Modern Dolch which I'll probably end up using in the future. I hope this post gets other soon-to-be owners excited for theirs to arrive! Cheers.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:35:43 by Krakyn »

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #834 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:43:13 »
My Moon M60-A (the first one?) has arrived! :) I've posted some pictures of the keyboard below, but just a heads up that I don't have any pictures of it assembled (sorry!) I have my last exam in 2 days and would rather spend my time studying for it than spending a few hours lubing switches :) I'm looking forward to assembling my M60-A this weekend. I'll post here and on reddit once it's done!

Also, apologies for the mediocre image quality. Everything looks so much better in person.

Show Image

First one! Inside the box is the chassis + PCB + feet, in addition to a RAMA USB cable and cloth. I opted not to purchase the extra weight, and I'm glad I made that decision... I was honestly so surprised how heavy the keyboard is (despite knowing the advertised weight) - it really does scream quality.

Show Image

I think I'll end up displaying this box on a shelf above my desk. It's pretty cool.

Show Image

The board looks incredible even unbuilt. In this picture it's sitting on a table with a standard black finish, to give you an idea of how Moon looks vs Kuro.

Show Image

Show Image

The backplate produces some pretty reflections. This is just the standard moon backplate.

Show Image

Finally, "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about". My first (and only) mechanical keyboard - a Pok3r with Cherry Browns an aftermarket case. Clearly I decided to get serious and skip the mid-tier purgatory and go straight to "endgame". I think the M60-A will last me a long long time :) Will try and sell my Pok3r shortly.

As I mentioned earlier I'm aiming to build my M60-A this weekend when I have heaps of spare time. I have MOD-M switches + EPBT BoW ready to go, but I've also ordered Modern Dolch which I'll probably end up using in the future. I hope this post gets other soon-to-be owners excited for theirs to arrive! Cheers.

WOW!!!! Love the photos mate, these are amazing, also your house overall just looks super aesthetic :p Thanks for posting! And you definitely must be one of the first to receive it

Can't wait to see it together with the caps and everything  :o :o  Will have the assembly instructions done soon also  ;D

ALSO, good luck with the exams, can gift yourself with a assembled M60 by the end of it  :))
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:49:08 by KingRama »

Offline r0b1n4sale

« Reply #835 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 23:46:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

WOW, MOON looks so decent.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #836 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 01:48:10 »
Oof looking stunning!

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #837 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 02:32:39 »

* cough * Ever considered designing a gasket mount keyboard? * cough *

Offline airlangga07

« Reply #838 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 05:25:38 »
will there be an extra? Still looking for a kuro/moon :(...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #839 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 08:43:51 »
Holy crap, that Lake color...I'm so glad I went with it.

Offline ExuDeCandomble

« Reply #840 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 09:00:56 »
Good God... I bought Kuro and it looks amazing but now I'm wondering if I should have additionally bought Lake... and Dusk... and Sage...

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #841 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:44:45 »
I'm still excited to get my sage!
I'm going to GMK Camping route that I think a lot of people will be taking.
That render just blew my socks off, and I HAD to have it.
I don't have any other green boards, either, so it's always good to expand your color pallet ;)

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #842 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:49:08 »
I'm still excited to get my sage!
I'm going to GMK Camping route that I think a lot of people will be taking.
That render just blew my socks off, and I HAD to have it.
I don't have any other green boards, either, so it's always good to expand your color pallet ;)

I agree! I am going to get Sage Koyu which will be my first green board ;)

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #843 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:52:22 »
Wow, that lake is amazing and as big of a fan as the color blue I'm ashamed I didn't pick it  :-[ . If anyone would like to swap my moon case for their lake case in the future please PM me :D

Offline Cas

« Reply #844 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 11:09:27 »
Very happy with how kuro looks, lake is amazing

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #845 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 11:59:25 »

* cough * Ever considered designing a gasket mount keyboard? * cough *

the new trend for 2019

Offline barrel

« Reply #846 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 12:02:55 »
God, these are honestly stunning.

Offline jjwax

« Reply #847 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 08:36:29 »
so good....

this is the hardest part about the wait - when other people are getting theirs and you're still waiting :eek:

Gonna be worth every second though!

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #848 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 08:58:03 »
Hey guys! We've been writing up some guides, we'll be adding more as we move forward! The assembly documentation should be done tomorrow or so

Go check it out here: http://rama.care

There are images of the default layout that comes with the board through the link, but for ease here it is too:

Layer 3 is the fun one with the controls for adjusting the backlight colour, brightness, effect and effect speed!

Offline chief_shankaho

« Reply #849 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 08:59:29 »
LAKE looks so good it's making my face hurt