Author Topic: KBD67 MKII or Tofu 65% keyboard  (Read 6904 times)

Offline JurusGomes

KBD67 MKII or Tofu 65% keyboard
« on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 02:17:04 »
I would like to know which keyboard case would be better. The specs say that the tofu is a bit heavier and maybe it has a better quality. I like it to be heavy and sturdy but on the other hand the design of the KBD is really awesome and looks more ergonomic with the spacing between the arrow buttons and CTRL button.

I live in germany and I´m currently using the Anne Pro 2 which is a ANSI layout.

I would love to use ISO tho since I like the bigger Enter button but I´m kinda split between the small and big shift button.

positive thing about it is that is big enough to not missclick with the Z button or here in germany the Y button.

negative about in a big SHIFT button for me is when you have to hold it and i really don´t like to toggle when the size makes pressure on my small finger because I have to sprint in a game. maybe I just cry to hard about it since it´s been a long since I used ISO-Layout.

Offline granola bar enthusiast

Re: KBD67 MKII or Tofu 65% keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 11:10:17 »
MKII is an integrated plate design that is reminiscent of a top mount, Tofu is a Tray mount although it can be burger mounted which is far better. Just layout preference and preferred materials.