geekhack Community > Keyboards

Switch blocker


I may have seen this kind of subject before, but need to ask anyway.

Where could I get a switch blocker?
I've seen those from SP and some others in the past.
But I need one that would be nicely fit - for example in kbd67lite to cover one cap above arrows.


Here you go, not sure if this will fit your needs aesthetically, but its an option

Alternatively, there are these as well:


[0] Message Index

Go to full version