Author Topic: [GB] GON NerD60 PCB. MOQ24 = Black colour for free - Production stage - Sold Out  (Read 22283 times)

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
Some guy was starting a hhkb themed keyset and i'm gonna wait for those to put on this upcoming 60% :))

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
I will post, just received the "old" MX Black switches, I have to receive also the "nixie" black for the Esc. Aluminum case is ordered but it will take a while...
OG Cherry WoB are ready, found the 1.75u SHIFT, it would be nice to find also 1.5u Ctrl/Alt, if not I have the ones from the GMK RGBY set.
The build will have more stages, I'm taking my time for the Black NerD60 ;)

maannn now i really REALLY want one  :(

You can always join the [CTRL]Alt Gon 60% GB. The only difference is there is the [CTRL]Alt branding on it.

Orders end on Oct. 5th.

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
I will post, just received the "old" MX Black switches, I have to receive also the "nixie" black for the Esc. Aluminum case is ordered but it will take a while...
OG Cherry WoB are ready, found the 1.75u SHIFT, it would be nice to find also 1.5u Ctrl/Alt, if not I have the ones from the GMK RGBY set.

You can always join the [CTRL]Alt Gon 60% GB. The only difference is there is the [CTRL]Alt branding on it.

Orders end on Oct. 5th.

If orders end Oct. 5th, I wouldn't exactly say you can always join :p

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Orders end on Oct. 5th.

wait what. always thought it was the old 38gt pcb. i'll have a look.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'

Orders end on Oct. 5th.

They still use the green PCB but they are branded CTRL[ALT]. Also they are the new GON NS NerD 60 PCBs.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 October 2014, 20:39:47 by radio_killah »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
If orders end Oct. 5th, I wouldn't exactly say you can always join :p

I would.  :blank:

As far as i remember, it's a NerD60. Id be sad if it wasnt since i've already paid for one  :p
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61236.msg1432237#msg1432237

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
It's a NerD60 the Ctrl Alt one. I was thinking of buying one, but they have an insane high shipping price for EU, I mean 20$ from UK to me .... At that price I rather buy one from GON, with no 3rd party logo on it. GON has the green PCB always on stock, only the black one was a limited edition. In fact I'm planing to get a 2nd one, but first I have to save some money :P
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
It's a NerD60 the Ctrl Alt one. I was thinking of buying one, but they have an insane high shipping price for EU, I mean 20$ from UK to me .... At that price I rather buy one from GON, with no 3rd party logo on it. GON has the green PCB always on stock, only the black one was a limited edition. In fact I'm planing to get a 2nd one, but first I have to save some money :P
Me too! I'm thinking of getting a Tex acrylic since its so low profile ;)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder

GON's shipping price was more than the [CTRL]Alt shipping price, and at the time, didnt come in black. Overall, I would have been happen with either GB.

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash

GON's shipping price was more than the [CTRL]Alt shipping price, and at the time, didnt come in black. Overall, I would have been happen with either GB.
Shipping prices are different depending on location :P

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Regarding shipping from Korea to me (Romania) was 23$ and the PCB was in my hands in 4 days that including the time spent at the customs office. I simply refuse to pay 20$ from UK to me for just a PCB, when I got my HHKB from UK the shipping was 18 GBP for a whole keyboard and with insurance to cover up to 180EUR.... so I would pay 3$ more any day and get it from GON directly.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Just a PSA, anyone down for another GB in a different colour other than black and green after this GB is completed ? MOQ of 24 is needed.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Just a PSA, anyone down for another GB in a different colour other than black and green after this GB is completed ? MOQ of 24 is needed.
I'm interested ;)

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
I'm interested ;)
Oh my god. I am in. White maybe ;)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
We should go to IC subforum start a thread :)

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Just talked to GON. I'll make an IC later or if anyone fancies it you can go ahead. :)

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
Just talked to GON. I'll make an IC later or if anyone fancies it you can go ahead. :)
If anyone starts one, make sure to PM me ;)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Perfect, I'm in for one ;)

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63533.0

IC for R2 is up if anyone fancies.  ;)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
I know these are sold out from OP, but if anyone has one they want to sell me, please let me know, thanks!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder

Shipping prices are different depending on location :P

I was talking in my case. I understand shipping isn't the same everywhere.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
I know these are sold out from OP, but if anyone has one they want to sell me, please let me know, thanks!

Just join the second IC! If you didn't see earlier, as long as there are 24 people interested they will do another run, AND in another color if they can all agree on one.  :thumb:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825