Author Topic: Finally tested my keysets side by side, winner is?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Funktion

Finally tested my keysets side by side, winner is?
« on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 13:22:43 »
Without question my thick PBT cherry key set is the best. I got these from Feng about a year and a half ago but the space bar had a chip in it from shipping. I was disappointed but knowing that PBT is a brittle material its bound to happen from time to time. I switched back to my stock filco keys for a long time after this until recently when I purchased a deep space set from Boopers recent group buy. Beautiful keys but It turns out that I hate DSA profile. Going back through my existing sets I've concluded for me the stepped design of cherry and OEM profile are easier to type on, especially when reaching above home row. Other than that they somehow feel better, I hate saying this by the way because I've read forum post after forum post of inexact descriptions of "feel" which makes me want to scream especially when deciding on a potential purchase.

So overall I'm thrilled I believe I have finally discovered my preferred keys. Bad news, I'm already looking for more