Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Anorakku

Deleted
« on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 08:44:35 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 September 2021, 10:35:01 by Anorakku »

Offline of_sam

Re: [IC] Holy Panda Ramen Shop Deskmats
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 08:46:24 »
Eternal Pain.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline Anorakku

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 08:51:13 »
Not sure how to interpret that, but thanks for the feedback!

Offline Friendship

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 09:29:10 »
hello!

I'm not a big fan of keyboard part themed desk mats in general, so for that alone I'm not interested.

If I may throw my 2 cents into the ring though for feedback: having the only visuals of what you want to make as low angle isometric views makes it difficult to see all the details of the design. There is also considerable negative space to the left and right of the design and its just floating in the center of the mat which will usually be where folks place their keyboards and thus at least partially covering it up, though I do see that on mats from time to time so its not too bad if its centered. It also looks like the sizing of the mats in the renders (iso view may be throwing me off) are not the standard 900x400mm mat size. what size did you plan to use for this?

glwic!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline Anorakku

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 09:33:40 »
hello!

I'm not a big fan of keyboard part themed desk mats in general, so for that alone I'm not interested.

If I may throw my 2 cents into the ring though for feedback: having the only visuals of what you want to make as low angle isometric views makes it difficult to see all the details of the design. There is also considerable negative space to the left and right of the design and its just floating in the center of the mat which will usually be where folks place their keyboards and thus at least partially covering it up, though I do see that on mats from time to time so its not too bad if its centered. It also looks like the sizing of the mats in the renders (iso view may be throwing me off) are not the standard 900x400mm mat size. what size did you plan to use for this?

glwic!

This is really helpful feedback honestly. I am EXTREMELY new to deskmat ICs, like this is my very first attempt. I couldn't find a good mockup for 900x400, but that would be what I would use. I also appreciate the feedback on the design. After leaving this for a day or two I will likely do some additional work to the design, and then find someone who can properly render them in the correct formats!

Thanks so much!

Offline growler

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 10:25:06 »
The title had me excited. Super excited. The result slightly less so. There is definitely something in here, but not sure you're quite there yet. Good recommendations already, so maybe v0.2 might hit the spot!

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Don't just stare at it ...

Offline Anorakku

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 10:47:26 »
The title had me excited. Super excited. The result slightly less so. There is definitely something in here, but not sure you're quite there yet. Good recommendations already, so maybe v0.2 might hit the spot!

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Sincerely appreciate the feedback. Working on the next version now!