Author Topic: [Group Buy] Interest check on a Pink PLU ML-87 Mx Brown/Black/Blue, lowest price!!!!!  (Read 25867 times)

Offline vasipher

I'm still in post picture... even though the keys are pink.

Offline ClosedBSD

Quote from: Tohveli;376000
I would be interested if you can confirm that the keyboard is nkro and not 2kro...

I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but with how sparse the information is out there on the internet on these boards, I would very much assume 2KRO

Is there any word on the Plastic type?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
so, any update? august is approaching fast.. might have to pull out of the group buy if i can't receive it in time.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline weipim

Hey demik, I just got confirmed the color scheme for this pink one, it's not the sturated pink+ white keycaps like the china lotus, the style is more like the one I just edited in the original thread

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
ah, i see it. was hoping it was more of the china pink.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline weipim

Quote from: demik;377962
ah, i see it. was hoping it was more of the china pink.

yeah me too.
honestly sometimes chinese has a worse sense of color appreciation than the korean which is known pretty bad lolll

they just copy what so ever is big branded, even if its fugly

Offline Tohveli

Hello!
Just bringing a picture here that I found in another thread, it's supposed to be the keyboard in question. Unfortunately it's low quality but I guess you get a pretty good ideahow it looks.

Quote from: weipim;377973
(Attachment Link) 20368[/ATTACH]

I just ordered one for my friend's GF ( no evil consipiracy theory plzz...), MX Browns here ya go.

Will probly ask her to let me review haha
Current stuff: Logitech G11(Rubber domes FTW!!!!...not), Logitech G500(Prediction/form FTW!!!...not), Puretrak talent
In the mail: Zowie Mico and Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless
Do want: Vortex Race

Offline ClosedBSD

Quote from: Tohveli;378027
Hello!
Just bringing a picture here that I found in another thread, it's supposed to be the keyboard in question. Unfortunately it's low quality but I guess you get a pretty good ideahow it looks.

This looks pretty good, I just might be in for one.

What is the plastic type and about when will weipim need final order + money by?

Offline weipim

hey all, please see the another group buy , taking order thread here:

I already received orders from members loll

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?19774-Group-Buy-Pink-Plu-ML-87-Tenkeyless-ALL-Switch-types-starting-from-from-65.99(pics)
again, just a reminder, GB only runs for a few days because I know every one here is in a rush for a KB so let's all do this quick!