Author Topic: [Pre-Order] Krypton Alpha T19A Artisan Tray. Aluminium & Cerakote™ with Badge  (Read 4166 times)

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
Introducing the Krypton T19A Artisan Display Tray.

Purchase is available HERE

Priced nicely at $84.99 plus shipping

Please note - these are being produced NOW - In Production. Estimated shipping by end of the 3rd week in June 2022 (on or around June 24th 2022)

The tray holds 19 keycaps. It is slightly angled forwards to better display your caps. The brass badge is removeable and I will be making additional badges available every 2-3 months. The first two additional badges will be:-

• Among Us - a  totally SUS badge with customisable colours
  • Bongo Cat Classic Black, White and Pink
The product prototype photos are here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Aima75T and also shown below.

It is made from billet 6061-T6 aluminium. The prototype is shown along with some renders with the production colours.

• There are 2 different kinds of materials in this product, Aluminium 6061-T6 and Brass C360
  • The size of the tray is 122mm*95mm*9mm[/li]

• Badge is fixed with a hex screw
    • The total weight of the tray and badge is 192g
    • Can accommodate 19 key caps in total
    • Tray is Cerakoted™ for maximum life and anti-wear
    • Price: $84.99 USD (not including shipping fees - multiple shipping options available on order page)
    The tray is being Cerakoted™ and I have chosen 2 colours - a delicious purple and a super, cool, grey.
    Colors:

- Cerakote™ H Series H-210 SIG™ Dark Grey
    - Cerakote™ H Series H-217 Bright Purple

The badge is polished brass C360

Each tray will come with a removeable badge as shown with a stylised logo that shows an Alpha brainwave. From time to time I will release new badges so you can add to your tray and change it as your mood takes you.

The reverse of the tray has the Krypton Alpha logo.

Here are some renders of the next two available badges. They are fixed with a hex screw. A hex tool, a spare screw and spare washer will be provided so you can easily change your badge!!

Render of the forthcoming Among US badge - background, visor and boiler suit will be customisable:-

The second badge release will be Bongo Cat - render shown

UPDATES - The official Krypton Alpha Discord Server is here - https://discord.gg/k2mmurDTJt

Mod Edit: Changed tag to Pre-Order as the item has started production
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 June 2022, 11:08:47 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Approved :thumb:

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
Thank you Sir.

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
I now have the product in my hands. These photos are of a unit that has been sand blasted and is off to Cerakote™ now. The other is a plain machined finish - fresh off the machine.

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
Miniu-update!!

The units are with the cerakote™ workshop now. Here are some pre-coating shots and also som shots with me choosing some other exciting colours for a new project. Enjoy.

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
A nice little production update. The trays are all in Cerakote™ now - here are some photos of the Bright Purple ones being sprayed and cured. There are some still available for purchase on my website. These will ship within 10 days approx.

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
Now shipping.

Offline AlphaStudios

• Formerly Vlasta
    • Alpha Studios
A couple more nice colors launched