Author Topic: FS (Price Drops): Zenith (linear green alps) & SGI case  (Read 26383 times)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
FS (Price Drops): Zenith (linear green alps) & SGI case
« on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 19:50:21 »
I'm trying to clear out my closet so I'm getting rid of miscellaneous items I'll never use.

Quoted prices are for CONUS shipping only.  I will ship internationally, but you will have to pay shipping.

Available:

Zenith ZKB2-AT (linear green alps) $95 $85 $80 $75 shipped CONUS (OBO)
This board uses linear green alps and is in good condition (keycaps are shiny though).  The board comes with double shot keycaps (as pictured below) and will also come with a set of extra caps (which I believe are dyesub, but may be lasered) that I pulled from another Zenith board.  The keyboard uses an AT connector which will work perfectly with an AT to PS/2 adapter. 

SGI Granite case $20 shipped CONUS
The top of the case is a little yellow and the num lock, caps lock, scroll lock sticker is lifting up in the top left most corner a little bit.  Otherwise in good shape.  Perhaps you could use this to transform a Dell AT101 or beige SGI into a makeshift SGI Granite.

90 linear yellow alps...pulled from an old Zenith ZKB2-AT. $40 $35 $30 $25 $20 shipped CONUS OBO
The linear yellow alps require a force that is somewhere in between cherry mx reds and cherry mx blacks. The legs on the yellow alps will need to be restraightened before they are installed onto a board...not a huge deal but I don't want to mislead anyone.

Metal PS/2 ends (free to anyone who buys something and thinks they can use them)

Sold:

Realforce Topre white keycaps $55 $50 $40 shipped CONUS (OBO) SOLD
Barely used these keycaps.  I ended up warping and damaging the following keycaps, thus they will NOT be included in the set: ~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Ins Home Pg Up.

Titanium KPAD (mx clears, stickered, lubed, 62g gold springs) with attachment bar $285 shipped $280 $265 shipped (OBO) CONUS SOLD
This KPAD is titanium in color and comes with the titanium attachment bar. It has stickered and lubed mx clears with 62g gold springs.  Every key has red LED lighting.  The KPAD does NOT come with any keycaps.

Plum-96 (modded to vintage mx blues with mx green space bar) $70 $65 shipped CONUS (OBO)
SOLD
I got this board last week, but it turns out I don't need it anymore.  It's a black Plum 96 with POM keycaps.  The keycaps show a little bit of wear.  All of the keys that come stock with LEDs are cherry mx brown....every other key is vintage mx blues and the space bar is mx green.  The tenkey's enter key does not have a stabilizer installed, but I will include the stabilizer in the box when I ship the keyboard.  Also, the keyboard does not have feet.

Filco TKL Camo board + cable (WITHOUT CAMO CASE) $65 $55 shipped CONUS (OBO) SOLD
I'm selling a Filco TKL Camo board (mx blues) minus the actual Camo case (ie. the PCB, plate, switches, and cable...without the plastic case).  Get new guts for your current Filco!

Filco TKL Camo keycap set $30 $25 shipped CONUS SOLD
These keycaps are in great condition.  Barely used. 

Thick dyesub ALPs keycaps from SGI Granite $25 shipped CONUS (OBO) SOLD
These caps were pulled from an SGI granite board.  Beautiful thick dyesubbed keycaps.  Off center capslock with 1.5 mods.  Space bar is a little yellow...otherwise the caps are in good condition.

WYSE bare PCB with mx black switches $22 shipped CONUS SOLD
This was pulled from one of the many WYSE boards I have.  It's a little dusty and is missing one switch (reference below pic).  All the switches are still soldered on.  This would be a good way to pickup some cheap black switches.

CCnG (TKL + tsangan)  $110 shipped CONUS (OBO) SOLD
This is a full TKL set plus 2 tsangans.  I believe there may be more keys than that, I will double check before sending...but there is at least a full TKL with two tsangans.

Gas Mask keycaps with green and red  eyes $25 shipped each CONUS (OBO)   SOLD
Never used these keycap.  It's been sitting in a plastic bag ever since I bought it.

Radeon HD6970. $165 $155 $150 $145 $140 $135 shipped CONUS OBO SOLD
The warranty on this card is void due to watercooling.  Card comes with stock aircooler.  I had initially thought I lost this card due to a water leak, but upon further testing it works perfectly fine.  Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Filco Zero (modded to complicated orange alps).  $150 shipped CONUS OBO SOLD
I modded the switches in this Filco Zero to complicated orange alps.  The top row (ie. Esc through Pause/Break) are tactile white alps...the rest of the switches are all complicated orange alps.  Comes with stock Filco keys (which are shiny) and NEXT doubleshot keys (which are very shiny). 

Realforce 23UB $115 shipped CONUS OBO SOLD
I bought this black Realforce tenkey a month or two ago and barely use it.  It's in excellent condition. IIRC, elitekeyboards isn't carrying the black tenkey anymore so this is a hard to find item. Will post pics late Monday night.

Northgate Omnikey 101 (white alps) $80 $75 $65 $55 shipped OBO SOLD
This board is not in the best of shape, but mechanically it functions perfectly.  The keyboard chasis has a couple of chips and black markings.  I haven't really attempted to seriously clean the case nor the keycaps. 
RGB on Grey modifiers.  This is a decently rare alps board (notice the ANSI enter instead of your typical revese L enter found on the majority of Northgates) which has a metal bottom.

Filco TKL Ninja (mx reds with mx black spacebar).  $105 shipped CONUS OBO SOLD
The warranty on this Filco is voided because I opened it up to solder a mx black switch for the spacebar.  I have the spare mx red switch and will provide it with the keyboard if the purchaser so desires.  The board is in immaculate condition and comes with immaculate condition Ninja keycaps.  Pics will go up later today/tomorrow!

CM Storm QFR (mx greens) $75 $65 Shipped SOLD
The case has a slight scratch just left of the esc key. The internal standoff on the board has been trimmed down a little to make the case compatible with Filco PCBs (this has no effect on the feel or sturdiness of the QFR PCB when in the keyboard case).  Comes with stock QFR keycaps that are in great condition.  Cherry DS keycaps are NOT included.

Vortex Alu case only (ie. no keyboard) SOLD
Prices are staggered to reflect the various purchase options available. Please note, the Vortex Alu case will not close flush on the back of the case...but it will close (see pics).  Vortex Alu case does not come with any case feet.

89 cherry mx black plate mount switches...pulled from an old WYSE board.  SOLD

Filco tenkey SOLD
I have the original Filco caps for the tenkey which are not in the best of condition.  The cherry DS keycaps are NOT INCLUDED. 

No longer for sale:

SGI granite (dampened white alps) $65 $55 shipped CONUS OBO
The spacebar on the SGI is a little yellowed...otherwise it's in excellent shape mechanically.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 March 2013, 14:47:23 by AKIMbO »
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline jabar

Re: FS: 89 Black MX Switches & 95 Complicated Linear Yellow Alps
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 20:01:54 »
do those ALPS mount on the PCB the same as Cherry MX?

Also, are those MX Black "vintages" as some say?
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: FS: 89 Black MX Switches & 95 Complicated Linear Yellow Alps
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 20:03:19 »
do those ALPS mount on the PCB the same as Cherry MX?

Also, are those MX Black "vintages" as some say?

If you are asking whether alps switches can be soldered to a cherry mx keyboard/PCB...the answer is unfortunately not.  But that would be awesome. 
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
FS: MX/ALPS switches, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco, Northgate 101
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 22:09:54 »
Selling your things to get a kmac? :)

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
FS: MX/ALPS switches, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco, Northgate 101
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 22:52:57 »
Selling cause he's using his KMAC :))

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: FS: MX/ALPS switches, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco, Northgate 101
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 23:13:17 »
Damn would really want those yellow switches..

Also awesome price on that filco!
GLWS

Offline zzAaron

Re: FS: MX/ALPS switches, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco, Northgate 101
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 01:13:51 »
what switches is the filco tenkey
Ducky 9008G2 Browns, White Filco TKL Reds

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
what switches is the filco tenkey

Mx browns
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: FS: ALPS switches, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco, Northgate 101
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 19:03:12 »
Cherry mx black switches and Filco tenkey sold....everything else is still available!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 January 2013, 20:13:05 by AKIMbO »
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 19 January 2013, 08:27:10 »
Early bump for today!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 19 January 2013, 14:40:44 »
How much did you sell the Filco keypad for? Just curious as I'm also looking to buy one soon and was wondering how much used ones go for these days.

edit: Still curious how much they're going for but decided against the Filco keypad at the moment...
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 January 2013, 15:28:42 by nathaniel_h »

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Daily bump...everything is OBO so make some offers.  I also put up a price for the Vortex Alu case by itself.
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 January 2013, 08:09:54 by AKIMbO »
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Did you have to remove the cable from the Filco keyboard to swap it or is it just a cover?

I swapped it out.  I still have the stock cable and can reinstall it requested to. 
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metafour

You should list the color of the stock Filco case just so the peeps know.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
You should list the color of the stock Filco case just so the peeps know.
Oops...thanks for the reminder.  It's black.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Thread updated to add CM Storm QFR (mx greens).  Will post pics of the board late tomorrow.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metafour

Branded or unbranded case on the QFR?
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 15:14:43 by metafour »

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Branded or in branded case on the QFR?
Unbranded
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AJCarrington

FS: ALPS, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco TKL Ninja, CM QFR, Northgate 101
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 16:55:57 »
PM sent

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Thread updated with pics of the CM Storm WFR (mx greens).
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
To ze top!  If you buy and pay today I ship today...via USPS Priority Mail (which means you will have whatever you buy by Friday!)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
FS: ALPS, Vortex ALU case, SGI Granite, Filco TKL Ninja, CM QFR, Northgate 101
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 12:57:16 »
PM sent

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Vortex ALU case sold and mailed!  Don't like my prices...feel free to make an offer. 
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: FS: Complicated ALPS Switches, SGI Granite, CM QFR, Northgate 101
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 07:23:40 »
Daily bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 08:52:47 »
Dampened white alps... ^-^

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: Re: FS: Complicated ALPS Switches, SGI Granite, CM QFR, Northgate 101
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 12:19:43 »
Dampened white alps... ^-^
The sgi has dampened white alps and the north gate has clicky white alps.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 21:28:18 »
Final price drop on the CM Storm QFR (mx greens).  Price dropped on the Northgate Omnikey.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 07:21:46 »
Bump for today
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 16:11:08 »
Price drops on everything.  Buy my stuff yo!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump....make an offer!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Edjewh

Pmed and a free bump for you

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
That's a nice price on that Filco!  Props for the black spacebar too.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
CM QFR Pending!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: FS: (Price Drops) Filco TKL, HD6970, SGI Granite, CM QFR, Northgate 101
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 17:14:56 »
CM QFR sold! 

Stock Radeon HD6970 added (comes with stock Asus cooler).
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Edjewh

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 17:54:00 »
water damaged?

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 17:57:51 »
I had a watercooling leak that I though had damaged the card.  Turns out the card is fine.  It performs flawlessly.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Filco sold!

Make me some offers on the remaining items please!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump for today. Will be heading to the post office in a few hours.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Turbo Slaab

If I had room on my motherboard for a 3rd 6970 I'd be all over this! GLWS!
Looking for CC's!

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Dropped prices on the Northgate, SGI, and yellow ALPs switches.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Decided to get cray cray and drop prices even lower!  Buy my shiz yo!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
That SGI has been tempting me, but what would shipping like to get it to Canada?

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.

I think the sharks are waiting for the Filco Zero to be listed :D
Shush... :P

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro

I think the sharks are waiting for the Filco Zero to be listed :D

I'm still torn on whether to sell it or not.  I love that board...even if it just sits on a shelf in my closet.  TKL w/ complicated orange alps.  I could be persuaded to let it go for $200. 
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: FS: (Cray Cray Price Drops) HD6970, SGI Granite, ALPs switches
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 18:19:21 »
You are gettin' crazy  :eek:

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 18:32:55 »
Northgate sold!

You are gettin' crazy  :eek:

I know right....and I'll sell for lower than what it's listed!  It is OBO after all!  Trades accepted too.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 21:59:15 »
Dropped the price on the HD6970 & added a Filco Zero!
| KBD75 (box reds)