Author Topic: Post your KUL!  (Read 2788 times)

Offline petereps

Post your KUL!
« on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:01:16 »
Searched and couldn't find a thread similar to this. I'm in the market for a KUL so I wanna see all your KULs!  ;D

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Post your KUL!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 13:09:08 »
c'mon tactical where you at?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:29:42 »
mine's boring af

no custom caps or anything
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:23:24 »
Well, it would get the thread up and going lol.  :p

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:39:14 »
Normally, the OP starts it off with images of his own. C'mon, OP, can you deliver? ;D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:48:08 »
Searched and couldn't find a thread similar to this. I'm in the market for a KUL so I wanna see all your KULs!  ;D

Normally, the OP starts it off with images of his own. C'mon, OP, can you deliver? ;D

I'm gonna go find a decent light
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:50:36 »

I'm gonna go find a decent light

Now, I can't exactly be arsed to read an OP in the Media forum that has no images, can I? :P
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:54:31 »
I suppose not

I wish there was a way to rotate images within the BBCode

i told you it was boring

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:59:20 »
I suppose not

Show Image

I wish there was a way to rotate images within the BBCode

i told you it was boring

I think you stole my KUL ES-87 and took a picture of it.

in memoriam

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 17:08:01 »
I have Dominic though

dat esc

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 00:16:18 »
Nope.... Not always lol

Do eet!

No!

Please?

Well I suppose I could, although I am already in my pajamas.....

On post your brobots lol

Offline neilometer

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 03:33:42 »
Here's mine.  Just got it last week.  This is also my first mechanical keyboard ever  :cool:

Still getting used to the taller keys (last kb was low prof), but I really like it so far.

http://imgur.com/a/NuyEb

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 04:54:19 »
Here's mine.  Just got it last week.  This is also my first mechanical keyboard ever  :cool:

Still getting used to the taller keys (last kb was low prof), but I really like it so far.

http://imgur.com/a/NuyEb

That's nice - I like the black and blue combination.  The `~ and \| are right too!  And it rounds it off nicely that all the legends are white :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ