Author Topic: Post your Filco  (Read 9445 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: Post your Filco
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 18:09:54 »
My wife complains about not being able to feel the bars on the homing keys. I don't really care either way :P
It's okay though I have two sets of scoops :P

Show Image

At first I didn't like them at all,but after a few hours of use, they quickly became my favorite...now it's really hard going back to anything else

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 18:10:32 »
I am in the same boat as you, cand find a moogle for my BoW sets :/

Tinnie wants to run a GB for that exact reason (I think it's on hold for right now..)

Offline Battou62

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 18:27:32 »
My wife complains about not being able to feel the bars on the homing keys. I don't really care either way :P
It's okay though I have two sets of scoops :P

Show Image

At first I didn't like them at all,but after a few hours of use, they quickly became my favorite...now it's really hard going back to anything else

I like the scoops too. I would say that if SP offered a numpad with their doubleshots I would just get that instead of scavenging old Cherry boards for doubleshoots. There is very little difference between dcs and cherry profile. I do wish the font was a little thicker also. But, SP has shown they can doubleshoot pbt so....

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 18:30:42 »
I am aware of the GB, and was participating in it until the hold. I prefer the scoops over any kind of nubs. To me dcs is too much noticable when matched with cherry profile :S
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline kishagi

• Narcoleptic
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 16:51:14 »
Well here's the last good picture of mine  ;D Sorry it took so dang long, my mom didn't know where my camera was...