Author Topic: [GB]Equal mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³(GB Finished)  (Read 83564 times)

Offline beerafffe1

Re: [GB]Equal mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³(Anoding)
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 14:55:26 »
Hi, We got the case from EVE. But we are too busy QCing them. Unpack and pack all the orders from China an GH is kind of crazy. I will try to post some pictures asap. I know you all eager to see these babies but please be patient, we are really close to ship them. Shipping fee and shipping form will be figure out as well.
Wish you guys have a good day.
Thanks,

Woohoo, can't wait!  :D

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 18:08:32 »
yeah, that's awesome! any new pics would be awesome

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 10:48:33 »
How are things looking for a (hopefully) July 10th ship date?

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #153 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:10:25 »
I am waiting for the last batch of keyboards from EVE. He said it's almost there. Hopefully we will ship before 10th. Other stuff like PCB is all arrived.Just waiting for some case.My goal is shipping before 10th. We are shipping Chinese orders now since Chinese GB is way before GH . Hope you can understand this,i have to be fair and shipping from the earliest order.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:19:25 »
I am waiting for the last batch of keyboards from EVE. He said it's almost there. Hopefully we will ship before 10th. Other stuff like PCB is all arrived.Just waiting for some case.My goal is shipping before 10th. We are shipping Chinese orders now since Chinese GB is way before GH . Hope you can understand this,i have to be fair and shipping from the earliest order.

Most certainly can understand shipping the Chinese GB first, very excited to see it this close to shipping.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #155 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 01:38:24 »
Hi, Geekhackers.

Our GB is at the final stage now.Here's the shipping fees:

DHL:
US:               $45
Canada:         $52.5
South Korea : $48
Singapore:     $48

For South Korea and Singapore you can choose EMS to save a couple bucks.
EMS:
South Korea:  $32
Singapore:     $38

The BOX weight around 3.6kg-3.8kg and the shipping company will charge it at 4KG.

Here is the shipping form:
https://goo.gl/forms/qBwiPM0pIShPCnVh2

Please fill the form and i will send shipping invoice,I will start shipping out once i have the last batch from EVE.

Thanks,everyone

Offline beerafffe1

Form submitted! Will we get some pics before shipping? ;-)

Offline C³—Ears

Form submitted! Will we get some pics before shipping? ;-)
Not individual ones. I have some pictures now.Here:
199533-0
199535-1
199537-2

Tiffany color is not accurate.Actual Tiffany is like the picture in this thread. It's really beautiful.

Offline C³—Ears

10 out of 17 filled the form. I will send pms to those who havent filled the shipping form. Eve said he have shipped out GH orders to me so hopefully we can ship this out before 10th. I really want to keep this buy on time.So please pay for the shipping and i will start ship them out ASAP. Thanks everyone,it has been a great run!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

10 out of 17 filled the form. I will send pms to those who havent filled the shipping form. Eve said he have shipped out GH orders to me so hopefully we can ship this out before 10th. I really want to keep this buy on time.So please pay for the shipping and i will start ship them out ASAP. Thanks everyone,it has been a great run!

Very exciting stuff! I am all paid up and eagerly waiting a shipment notification/post :D

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic

no need to hold up shipping for the 10 of us who have paid!

Offline C³—Ears

agreed. We won't do something like that. It's just waiting for the shipment. My intention is to ship it asap. So as long as you paid and there's the board i will ship them. 
Just for your information  i have to ship it to shipping proxy first and they ship them out.  Using shipping company  is too expensive here and with just 20boxes i can't negotiate shipping price. It may take 2 days to ship to proxy. All we can do is to make sure when the case came we can ship out them

Offline shadowrealmwarez

agreed. We won't do something like that. It's just waiting for the shipment. My intention is to ship it asap. So as long as you paid and there's the board i will ship them. 
Just for your information  i have to ship it to shipping proxy first and they ship them out.  Using shipping company  is too expensive here and with just 20boxes i can't negotiate shipping price. It may take 2 days to ship to proxy. All we can do is to make sure when the case came we can ship out them

Saving a few bucks is worth an extra few days, gotta save a few bucks where you can. Always appreciate the updates, will tracking be provided somehow once its shipped from the shipping company?

Offline C³—Ears

Saving a few bucks is worth an extra few days, gotta save a few bucks where you can. Always appreciate the updates, will tracking be provided somehow once its shipped from the shipping company?

Not just a few bucks. I called dhl directly and they said shipping to us cost 150usd. This is way to expensive. After shipping proxy receive the package they will give tracking number and i will fill them in paypal

Offline shadowrealmwarez

Not just a few bucks. I called dhl directly and they said shipping to us cost 150usd. This is way to expensive. After shipping proxy receive the package they will give tracking number and i will fill them in paypal

Appreciate all the hard work, can't wait for them to start showing up at doorsteps.

Offline C³—Ears

Just receive some case from EVE.We will ship these 7 boards to shipping proxy tomorrow.According to EVE we expect to receive the rest tomorrow as well

However we got one problem.The black case should pair with silver plate and weight,but EVE got confused and he made it light blue plate and weight. It turn out better looking.If anyone ordered black,you can PM me to re-anode it or not. But i don't know how long will it take. If you can deal with it then i can ship them out.

Here's some pic of the boards:
199783-0
199785-1
199787-2

Here's the black with light blue plate and weight:
199789-3
199791-4
199793-5

Here's how the packing looks:
199795-6
199797-7
199799-8
199801-9

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
that black and blue is actually better.. I kinda wished I ordered black now omg.

Offline runsamok

As stated in my PM, light blue is 100% not acceptable & such a basic, fundamental error at this stage is ludicrous. Please correct the "confusion" immediately.

I expect there will be no drop in quality for the re-anodizing vs doing it right the first time. Otherwise I'd expect you/EVE to start over from scratch & provide a new set of parts to be done right. I refuse to accept any drop in quality due to errors entirely on your part, especially given the premium nature & cost of the keyboard in the first place.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

If anyone with a tiffany case (silver plate/weight) wants to switch out their silver plate and weight for my light blue+blue weight I would be interested.

Offline C³—Ears

As stated in my PM, light blue is 100% not acceptable & such a basic, fundamental error at this stage is ludicrous. Please correct the "confusion" immediately.

I expect there will be no drop in quality for the re-anodizing vs doing it right the first time. Otherwise I'd expect you/EVE to start over from scratch & provide a new set of parts to be done right. I refuse to accept any drop in quality due to errors entirely on your part, especially given the premium nature & cost of the keyboard in the first place.
Yes we will remake all the parts. It's just cost some time. Please give me some time. Eve is not a god and he is quite busy with all the colors so he made a human error. We will fix this no problem. Just need some understanding.
I am really sorry this happened. Since black is only sold on GH so we find this out very late. We promise to fix this problem asap. It's midnight here in China and i will talk to eve first thing in the morning and i will post the solution as soon as we find a better way to deal with it.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience

Offline tkdtnn

I'm fine. I want delivery.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
I love that pale blue with the black case. please do not hesitate, you can ship mine as soon as you are ready!

Offline gt1989

The black and blue combo looks really nice.

Offline beerafffe1

any pic of the finished blue case? can't find that yet..

Offline yegg80

Do you any plan to sell if there are any residuals?

Offline C³—Ears

I'm fine. I want delivery.

I love that pale blue with the black case. please do not hesitate, you can ship mine as soon as you are ready!

Thanks,you guys made my life easier. I will try to find a better way to solve this problem.Mistake like this makes me under a lot of pressure and you guys just made it easier. I just want you to know that i am really appreciate it.

Offline C³—Ears

Dark blue:
199813-0

Sorry i dont take too many pictures at that time.It's been a busy week.

Offline C³—Ears

Do you any plan to sell if there are any residuals?
Sorry to say there's no extras made. This board cost too much so we haven't made any extras.

Offline beerafffe1

Dark blue:

Sorry i dont take too many pictures at that time.It's been a busy week.

Duh! Thought that was black, that looks really nice!

Offline C³—Ears

We will re-make those blue plate and weight for those who still want silver ones. I have informed EVE this situation and he understand how urgent this was.He said he will do it asap. Now we waiting for him to give us a estimate shipping date. He have to talk to matriel provider and anode shop to make sure this.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

We will re-make those blue plate and weight for those who still want silver ones. I have informed EVE this situation and he understand how urgent this was.He said he will do it asap. Now we waiting for him to give us a estimate shipping date. He have to talk to matriel provider and anode shop to make sure this.

I really appreciate the time you're taking to get this worked out. Very excited to see this resolved so quickly.

Offline beerafffe1

Hey C3 - any updates on shipping for the rest?

Offline C³—Ears

Actually,yours is out. On the way to shipping proxy. I have send boards to shipping proxy everyday from 11th. I will have some tracking number from shipping proxy starting tomorrow.

Thanks

Offline Chimera

Damn, these turned out great, and seems like a fast GB. I regret joining a different GB. EVE's boards are always super nice

Offline beerafffe1

Actually,yours is out. On the way to shipping proxy. I have send boards to shipping proxy everyday from 11th. I will have some tracking number from shipping proxy starting tomorrow.

Thanks

Yay!

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic

Thanks

that is awesome news!

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
Just received my Tiffany board, since EMS from China to Singapore is so fast.
Colour is on point, the anodization is flawless and the titanium screws give me better comfort in handling it.
Everything came on time and on target, a lovely board to own.

Offline C³—Ears

Colour is on point, the anodization is flawless and the titanium screws give me better comfort in handling it.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You got it before i put tracking info on Paypal....so quick....

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You got it before i put tracking info on Paypal....so quick....

Thank you so much! Really love the quality of the board.

Offline razor_blade

Not sure why, but I got 2 different tracking numbers. One shows my home address in North Carolina, and the other shows the Baltimore Airport. Should I be concerned...?

Offline tumit

I am just wondering when I can get the tracking number?

This is the first GB in geekhack, so I am looking forward to getting it  ;D

Offline C³—Ears

Not sure why, but I got 2 different tracking numbers. One shows my home address in North Carolina, and the other shows the Baltimore Airport. Should I be concerned...?
No need to worry. I may got it wrong.

Offline C³—Ears

I am just wondering when I can get the tracking number?

This is the first GB in geekhack, so I am looking forward to getting it  ;D
No need to worry. I am shipping it ASAP. It will come soon

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
More pictures added.

Yarbo cable looking sweet.

Per switch LED

Mountain Tiffany taking in normal daylight, the above pictures were taken at night in my room.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

C³ , have you heard from EVE at all as of yet for a timeline on getting the replacement parts for the black/silver boards?

Offline doom2

Got mine today! Shipped Monday and received in eastern US. Can't wait to build, just waiting on stabilizers...

Offline shadowrealmwarez

Got mine today! Shipped Monday and received in eastern US. Can't wait to build, just waiting on stabilizers...

Show Image

Show Image

That's beautiful, what color is that?

Offline beerafffe1

Show Image

Show Image

I got the same exact color! Can't wait for mine, in East coast US too but haven't got a tracking number officially yet, so hoping it would just show up?

Offline clik_clak

If anyone is looking to sell theirs in any color but the Tiffany blue, let me know. I screwed up with my order.

Offline doom2

Show Image

Show Image

That's beautiful, what color is that?

Dark blue case and light blue weight. I was thinking of getting black but decided against it.

Show Image

Show Image

I got the same exact color! Can't wait for mine, in East coast US too but haven't got a tracking number officially yet, so hoping it would just show up?

I got shipping info via Paypal. I was also in the Chinese (QQ) buy, so I don't know if he sent out that group first before shipping the GH buy.