Author Topic: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - pearlboards.net - IN FULFILLMENT  (Read 61671 times)

Offline Drakenocas

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - Opens Sept 12 10AM EST FCFS @ pearlboards.net
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 09:43:10 »
Can't wait to build this one.  I am generally not a fan of the 60%, but this looks amazing.

Got a standard ansi black with stainless trim, stainless steel plate, white ansi pcb with an extra aluminum plate and hotswap PCB.  I really, really liked all the polycarb colors and it was causing OCD.  Maybe if there is a next time. 

I look forward to a day hopefully between January through May. 

Offline lerntospel

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - Opens Sept 12 10AM EST FCFS @ pearlboards.net
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 09:46:34 »
Rip forgot to specify if ANSI or ISO

The soldered (default) PCB should support it, no?

I hope its ANSI lol

I just checked the product page, it supports both layouts.

Fairly sure its either a ISO or ANSI PCB. Only noticed this when I was going to buy an extra PCB to store

PCB supports either, you are looking at/thinking about the plate, which will only support one or the other

Offline RexKorp

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 09:47:27 »
Koobaczech, any way I can use Paypal? I've tried my own card + my brothers now and both just fails. Tried using Apple Pay and Google Pay, same thing. There's for sure money on the card and I called the bank and there's no limit (only if you withdraw cash).

Offline mudfins

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 09:47:55 »
Rip forgot to specify if ANSI or ISO

The soldered (default) PCB should support it, no?

I hope its ANSI lol

I just checked the product page, it supports both layouts.

Fairly sure its either a ISO or ANSI PCB. Only noticed this when I was going to buy an extra PCB to store

PCB supports either, you are looking at/thinking about the plate, which will only support one or the other

oh yeah, my bad, kinda late over here

Offline iArson

« Reply #104 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:03:54 »
Koobaczech, any way I can use Paypal? I've tried my own card + my brothers now and both just fails. Tried using Apple Pay and Google Pay, same thing. There's for sure money on the card and I called the bank and there's no limit (only if you withdraw cash).
Link PayPal to Google play. It's how I did it.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Offline Knocking

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:15:16 »
Was here at 7am sharp to grab pink PC w/stainless steel, but I guess I didn't need to do all that lol. Can't wait to build it!

Offline Gnarled

« Reply #106 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:21:36 »
Was here at 7am sharp to grab pink PC w/stainless steel, but I guess I didn't need to do all that lol. Can't wait to build it!

Yeah I woke up 50 minutes late thinking I'd burnt my chance but seems surprisingly calm. 😅 Guess that's what happens when there's no Discord or Reddit marketing.

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:23:44 »

Yeah I woke up 50 minutes late thinking I'd burnt my chance but seems surprisingly calm. 😅 Guess that's what happens when there's no Discord or Reddit marketing.

Yeah we would've been screwed if this had been on Reddit or Discord

Offline Diamagisk

« Reply #108 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:25:18 »
Wouldn't mind a discord after the fact though, where us purchasers can hang out and maybe get some information Koob doesn't feel warrants a post or something.

Offline Axariel

« Reply #109 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:51:08 »
I am thinking that the password protection and checkout captcha was the hero we need.

Offline nihonjam

« Reply #110 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:52:27 »
I somehow was confused on the time but thankfully got in (shipping was like whoa but that comes with the territory!). Looking forward to getting it!

Offline RexKorp

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:54:07 »
So bummed I'm propably gonna miss this due to the stupid payment issues  :'(

Offline zedbraxmen

• Sheesh
« Reply #112 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 10:55:04 »
I am thinking that the password protection and checkout captcha was the hero we need.

I actually didn't get a captcha check on checkout nor a phone number confirmation, just the initial password protection (which indeed was super useful).

HHKB Kei | Constellation

Offline Jraybo

« Reply #113 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 11:03:19 »
Hi, Had a strange one, I ordered the SE edition and got an email confirmation., however I then received a txt from my bank to say the transaction to say the payment has been declined so not sure if my orders going to get cancelled or not, is there anyway I can check the order to make sure its ok, I did receive a confirmation of the order so not sure?

Offline kriegar

« Reply #114 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 11:06:55 »
Exciting! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Offline mudfins

« Reply #115 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 11:17:04 »
Hi, Had a strange one, I ordered the SE edition and got an email confirmation., however I then received a txt from my bank to say the transaction to say the payment has been declined so not sure if my orders going to get cancelled or not, is there anyway I can check the order to make sure its ok, I did receive a confirmation of the order so not sure?

Your order probably didn't go through. Shopify doesn't detect problems.

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #116 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 11:18:32 »
Friends, thank you so much for all the support and for joining. We have two people reviewing everything via email, Ig, Discord and Shopify. Any questions or concerns just email me at pearlboards@gmail.com and I'll get to them :) Today and tomorrow I've dedicated to you guys and the buy, so will eventually get to your message or email or DM!

Offline Gnarled

« Reply #117 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 12:43:42 »
Friends, thank you so much for all the support and for joining. We have two people reviewing everything via email, Ig, Discord and Shopify. Any questions or concerns just email me at pearlboards@gmail.com and I'll get to them :) Today and tomorrow I've dedicated to you guys and the buy, so will eventually get to your message or email or DM!

Ooh we can contact you via Discord? What's the handle? 👀

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #118 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 13:13:50 »
Koobaczech #2471  :D

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #119 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 16:07:05 »
Polycarb is my weakness
Tiffany Blue is also my weakness
So I guess I'm buying Shoko now
Thanks I think

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 19:09:54 »
I’m honestly stunned that this GB is still open. Thought it would sell out immediately.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 September 2020, 21:29:21 by ninjacore »

Offline StingrayShuffle

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 19:16:39 »
I agree that a Discord for those that purchased the Pandora would be beneficial.

Offline SampatBunny

« Reply #122 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 21:20:33 »
WHY IS THE GB STILL OPEN?! CLOSE IT! WE WANT EXCLUSIVITY!!

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #123 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 22:08:55 »
Hey friends! Finally caught up with everything :] Orders are at around 250, lots of extras! Thank you everyone whos joined so far, been wonderful! Lets talk about some things!

I wanted to get this board out to 150-300 people

I wanted it to go to those who want it as well. I've said that many times in my Interest Check. Its why I captcha'd the cart and password protected the site

As this board was marketed to the 1%, only the 1% have joined :cool:

I think that were all used to the same typical GB's that feature the same designs, get botted and run for seconds. This buy was definitely not that, and I built it up like that as well from the start. Back in the day, the keyboard group buys that I was around used to run for months, and while most people would attribute it to something like there being less people in the community, I'd like to think that its because the designs were more unique back then and not appealed to the masses. I said it many times in my IC that I expected the buy to be relaxed and not frantic haha!

I'm more than appreciative that everyone had a chance to join, pick out things comfortably, and enjoy a relaxed well put together drop. MOQ+ was hit in a day, and I'm giving the rest a chance to join before locking it up!

In the following days I will work on a Discord as well! :]

HOWEVER, GB will be locked by MONDAY, and I will work on organizing and placing orders with the appropriate manus shortly after!

Thanks all,
Koob

Offline Drakenocas

« Reply #124 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 23:22:39 »
I’m honestly stunned that this GB is still open.

He killed bots buying for people while they were at work, etc.  I am surprised it is still open as well, but it is fall in the middle of a pandemic. I wish I had enough money to have purchased two now.  I am starting to think I may have preferred that polycarbonate.  I technically like a few colors only of a product, but I really liked all of them on this buy.  They were all well chosen. 

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #125 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 23:45:42 »
Could I add a plate to my order? I had a change of mind to try out another option for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #126 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 23:57:33 »
Sure! Any order changes or addons just email me at pearlboards@gmail.com and I can easily make the changes! :] No need to cancel and reorder or combine orders :thumb:

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #127 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 00:03:36 »
Sure! Any order changes or addons just email me at pearlboards@gmail.com and I can easily make the changes! :] No need to cancel and reorder or combine orders :thumb:
Thanks! Just shot you an email.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #128 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 02:45:09 »
Hey koob, did I tell you that you're awesome!!??!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline PaultheSloth

• JW Double Black
« Reply #129 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 08:56:49 »

Just sent you an email to see if some changes can be made !
Polaris|Leaf60|QXP|DC60|Planck|SKB60|Tokyo60|UT-47|AnnePro

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 09:19:09 »
I’m honestly stunned that this GB is still open.

He killed bots buying for people while they were at work, etc.  I am surprised it is still open as well, but it is fall in the middle of a pandemic. I wish I had enough money to have purchased two now.  I am starting to think I may have preferred that polycarbonate.  I technically like a few colors only of a product, but I really liked all of them on this buy.  They were all well chosen.
lol this has nothing to do with bots. Nobody botted this release. The product sat forever. The reason it was easy to cop is because there is good supply to demand.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #131 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 09:43:48 »
Regardless of the reasons, I’m glad I was able to get in. Excited for this one :)

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #132 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 09:48:15 »
Regardless of the reasons, I’m glad I was able to get in. Excited for this one :)
Same. Great board, and props to pearlboards for the good run. Not needing to stop bots is a GOOD thing for everyone. Supply and demand meeting 1:1 is hard to do and very good.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #133 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 10:57:33 »
Morning friends!! Thanks as always for everything! Just small announcement, catching up on order changes and addons. But,

Will close the GB tonight, extras and all!

That gives me a good amount of time to export everything and send it over to the manus on time so that this gets started!

Friends, no cancellations after tonight! Simply post here that you would be liking to sell your spot or just resell it after it comes! If you give up a spot, I can edit it all in Shopify and fix kits, shipping, whatever. This will just make it easier for all of us If I don't need to be hand editing any excel sheets.

Back to work! -Koobs

Offline RexKorp

« Reply #134 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 12:49:24 »
Koobaczech do you know approximately the max length for a cable that the keyboard supports?

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 12:56:03 »
Hey Rex! While I have no idea, I can only assume that any normal cable used by us enthusiasts should be fine. The hub is low consumption, there are only 12 RGB leds on the pcb, and no top leds. So not bad overall :eek:

Offline astudler

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 13:34:14 »
How do I get the pwd to access the webpage?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #137 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 13:38:25 »
Password is pandora , and you can enter it in the box on the top right corner :]

Offline r4bbl3d4bbl3

« Reply #138 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 15:25:28 »
Will close the GB tonight, extras and all!

Dang, you hit your cap already? Nice.

Offline astudler

« Reply #139 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 15:46:48 »
Password is pandora , and you can enter it in the box on the top right corner :]
Thanks, ordered and looking forward to test it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Offline RexKorp

« Reply #140 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 16:55:36 »
Hey Rex! While I have no idea, I can only assume that any normal cable used by us enthusiasts should be fine. The hub is low consumption, there are only 12 RGB leds on the pcb, and no top leds. So not bad overall :eek:

Nice, the hub being power hungry was my main "concern".

Offline Curin Derwin

« Reply #141 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 19:51:31 »
I'm in for a blue one. I'm liking the all Stainless Steel look.

Offline surreal19

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Closes tonight at 12 @ pearlboards.net
« Reply #142 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 19:57:02 »
thanks for the groupbuy! cant wait to build it :)

Offline Olaipai

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Closes tonight at 12 @ pearlboards.net
« Reply #143 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 22:33:43 »
Man, I was soo ready to join this. But I just can't stand behind the insane 130$ shipping and the thought of the taxes and import fees in my country... I just can't justify 1300$ at this point... Big sad..
I'm really jealous of all you other guys getting to join in on this amazing keyboard! Thank you Koob for this keyboard and good luck with the groupbuy!!!
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 September 2020, 22:49:36 by Olaipai »

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #144 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 23:04:29 »
Thank you to everyone who joined ;] GB is closed!

In the following days I will be

- Getting everything sorted for the manus!
- Making a Discord!
- Releasing statistics on orders and extras!

Cheers! -Kooba

Offline blizzara01

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Closed - pearlboards.net
« Reply #145 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 23:15:42 »
Bought @ last minute lol. Am I still counted? Checked out when the site is already close since my items are still in the cart.  :p

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #146 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 23:19:38 »
Wow haha!! You da man! That's awesome lmao  :cool:

Offline Jraybo

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 10:50:17 »
How long do we have to fill in the google docs for the SE edition only looked at the email today and still trying to choose the colour options I want but it didn’t give any indication of when it needs t be submitted by?

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 12:12:41 »
Hey fellas, just a quick heads up. All GB money is sitting in Shopify right now. Payout was scheduled for Friday, but Shopify halted it for a review. I had to upload the following

Photo ID - Front
Government-issued ID (e.g. passport or driver's license)
Photo ID - Back
Back of Government-issued ID (e.g. passport or driver's license)
Proof of address
Utility bill (e.g. water, electricity, or gas bill from the past 3 months), lease agreement (dated) or property insurance (dated)
Proof of business association
Business license, business registration documents (with company number) or business tax filing record
Image of inventory
Image of inventory at your store
Proof of Inventory
Dated invoices from supplier outlining quantities or dated manufacturing agreement
Social media links (related to your business)
Add them in the comment box or attach a document that includes the links

Fingers crossed that the review goes well!

And the sooner the better please Jraybo

Offline r4bbl3d4bbl3

« Reply #149 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 12:38:46 »
Image of inventory
Image of inventory at your store
Proof of Inventory
Dated invoices from supplier outlining quantities or dated manufacturing agreement

I am assuming a few of these things won't be possible. I know there have been other people who have ran into this issue with GB funds before, hopefully everything gets worked out in a timely manner.