Author Topic: Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.  (Read 5421 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.
« on: Tue, 05 May 2020, 21:18:59 »
""
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rick-bright-complaint-read-coronavirus-whistleblower-trump-hydroxychloroquine-a9500586.html

To justify extending funding to a pharmaceutical company, Mr Clerici said the CEO was "a friend of Jared Kushner," the president's senior advisor and son-in-law, according to the complaint. ...

The complaint also details attempts by Dr Kadlec, the HHS assistant secretary for preparedness and response, to bypass Dr Bright for funding.

Mr Kadlec had failed to inform Congress about his long-standing relationship with Emergent Biosolutions, which received a government contract worth more than $2 billion.

""

Soooo... They basically raided the Tax Payers for $Billions ... Annnnnnd well here we are, DYING.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 05:36:03 »
I'm ashamed to say I was one of the people hoping Trump would get elected thinking it would be quite funny being as it wouldn't affect me too much and assuming one man really can't have that much power so it would be a string of stupid ideas being thrown out prematurely and going nowhere, like the Mexican wall.  How wrong I was.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:32:34 »
Don't feel bad,  there are string-pullers Behind the thrown. It's not Trump's fault. He's just there to take the heat.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:36:25 »

He's just there to take the heat.

He is just there to create a diversion. But his followers wouldn't be paying attention to the dirty work anyway.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:36:30 »
Don't feel bad,  there are string-pullers Behind the thrown. It's not Trump's fault. He's just there to take the heat.

^This, I honestly think the politicians of the world are all just for show & to be scapegoated. Money really makes the decisions.....

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 02 September 2021, 02:59:46 »
I'm ashamed to say I was one of the people hoping Trump would get elected thinking it would be quite funny being as it wouldn't affect me too much and assuming one man really can't have that much power so it would be a string of stupid ideas being thrown out prematurely and going nowhere, like the Mexican wall.  How wrong I was.
We've survived times in the past where one party has all 3 chambers.
I figured if it happened we'd get to see just how incompetent they were, and they did and they showed they were.

Unfortunately, I doubt many has pandemic on their political bingo card.
Even more unfortunate was Trump tapping into something more feral where conservatives are willing to do anything including dying, just to "own the libs". Either your life is pretty good and you have nothing else to complain about (tan suit?) or you life is pretty damn bad and maybe you should re-evaluate what led to that situation, your news channel and who your leaders are who got you there.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion