Author Topic: Antivax ?  (Read 80396 times)

Offline Kavik

Re: Antivax ?
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 02:03:15 »
I know the wife and I are finally planning to get our shots for the Vax - definitely not an Anti-Vaxxer since I have always received a Flu shot every year.  I've just been hesitant towards it since there hasn't been an approval via the FDA etc and seeing the adverse affects pool as well, which yes is a small collective of adverse reactions from it but they're still there.  Knowing my luck I would be lumped into the pool of having a reaction beyond the norm.

Just anecdotes, but, if it makes you feel any better, the only effects I had from the J&J shot were a headache for 1-2 days and a slightly sore/stiff arm for ~1 week. The people I know who have got the MRNA shots just felt really tired for a day or two.

As Fohat said, the chances of the serious adverse reactions are rare, about 1 in 1,000,000 or 0.000001 (I suppose you could multiply that by the number of possible adverse effects, but it would still be the same order of magnitude). Your chance of death if you catch the virus is 0.015.

I also agree with Leslieann. Delta is contagious enough that it seems unavoidable, so you shouldn't wait since it takes 5-6 weeks from the first shot of the MRNA vaccines to be fully effective and 2 weeks for J&J, but the stats on J&J's effectiveness against delta are less well-known. The only possible upside to its high contagiousness is that it may burn out fast (the hypothesis of what happened in India and the UK), but I wouldn't bet on being able to wait it out unless you are a 100% hermit.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 06:23:29 »
I would prefer to go the J&J route and be one and done, but the majority of what is being dealt out in my area is the Pfizer mRNA version.  I am definitely not 100% hermit since I am always going between work and home during the week then to other family members homes over the weekends (all family members are vaxxed, we're the last ones in GA to go get it - other than the kids).

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 07:13:03 »
I would prefer to go the J&J route and be one and done, but the majority of what is being dealt out in my area is the Pfizer mRNA version.  I am definitely not 100% hermit since I am always going between work and home during the week then to other family members homes over the weekends (all family members are vaxxed, we're the last ones in GA to go get it - other than the kids).
Considering how difficult it is to contain, you're almost certain to get covid at one point or another. The better your vaccine protection, the less ill you'll get, and the less likely you'll get long-term damage. Two-dose vaccines protect better than the single-dose J&J ones. I don't understand why people don't jump on the opportunity to get two-dose vaccines, frankly.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 07:32:08 »

I don't understand why people don't jump on the opportunity

Believe me, the majority of the human race is flummoxed by this conundrum.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/348719/billion-unwilling-covid-vaccine.aspx
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 07:44:14 »
Considering how difficult it is to contain, you're almost certain to get covid at one point or another. The better your vaccine protection, the less ill you'll get, and the less likely you'll get long-term damage. Two-dose vaccines protect better than the single-dose J&J ones. I don't understand why people don't jump on the opportunity to get two-dose vaccines, frankly.

Unless you're in China,  they've got it handled. lock down 11million people over only 80 cases.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 08:31:38 »
1000 kids test positive in Missouri post school opening.

Covid infected pregnant women face higher risk of death while giving birth. CDC new official guideline, all pregnant women should get vaccinated.

A 30-year-old Florida woman gave birth, took 2 photos with her baby and died days later of COVID-19

AVERAGE AGE
of a colorado hospital covid hospitalization is 43.. 

Tennessee, parents threaten maskers
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/we-will-find-you-tennessee-parents-protest-school-mask-mandate-n1276601

On the one hand, yea, relative to politicians, masks are political,  RELATIVE to individuals, he's mostly just a dumass.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 12:41:52 »
It is genuinely amazing that we were so lucky to have this vaccine developed in the time it has taken, let alone with this effectiveness and this is the state we're in after it all.

I hope that this incompetent leadership by DeSantis costs him reelection next year. I'll be happy to vote against him at all costs.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 13:14:15 »
There is a genuine possibility of collapse with Delta. we could see 10-25m casualty in the US alone.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 16:17:56 »
tp, you should take a break from the news.  I fear for your mental health.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 16:29:38 »
tp, you should take a break from the news.  I fear for your mental health.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 16:59:27 »

I don't understand why people don't jump on the opportunity

Believe me, the majority of the human race is flummoxed by this conundrum.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/348719/billion-unwilling-covid-vaccine.aspx
People's capacity for stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Perhaps it's me, then, who is stupid xD .

Unless you're in China,  they've got it handled. lock down 11million people over only 80 cases.

Yes, on one hand, they did handle the lockdown better than most places. On the other hand, they also caused it :p . I mean sure, it's a bit childish to blame it all on the Chinese, but it's perhaps also not bad to not forget that fact :p .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 17:07:31 »

Yes, on one hand, they did handle the lockdown better than most places. On the other hand, they also caused it :p . I mean sure, it's a bit childish to blame it all on the Chinese, but it's perhaps also not bad to not forget that fact :p .

All major pandemics are zoonotic, resultant of irregular environmental alteration BY humans, typically through domestication.

It's not useful to blame a country or a race,  it's the PROCESS of animal agriculture which inevitably creates pandemics.

It could've come from anywhere,  there's also no proof that it started in china, they were just the first to initiate major lockdown.

Overall, we're getting away with alot already, this is a LIGHT pandemic.   Delta looks to be potentially 2x death rate, that can straw the camel.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 01:08:07 »
The J&J has had the most problems and more significant problems with people and lowest protection.

Just get any, it's better than what you have now which is none.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 05:05:21 »
The J&J has had the most problems and more significant problems with people and lowest protection.

Just get any, it's better than what you have now which is none.

Some people are going the unauthorized route, and getting double vaxxed.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 06:06:51 »
Mississippi hospital system about to fail. It's a situation where more money and field tents may not be enough.

Extremely short staffing due to burn-outs leaving the system and not coming back under any incentive.

Out of state federal intervention is the only possible solution, but there's plenty of friction/slow process in these situations.

There will be a mass death situation, it's inevitable, even if everyone got the vaccine 2 weeks ago, it's too late.

Small republican towns will be hit hardest. They typically host the lowest income/ least educated population.

High possibility of collapse of basic social services in these areas as well. May get Medieval up in there.

::: In other news :::

Parents with known infection sent their infected children to school.   Because of course they did.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 12:52:49 »
Tallahassee, Florida (TMH) hospital confirms, a kiddo 14months age, dead from covid. They have 4 other hospitalized at the moment < 12yr age.

So much for young people immune system beats covid.

8 people < 16yr age has died of covid in florida alone.

Texas +40 kids hospitalized per day for covid.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 13:54:17 »

Perhaps it's me, then, who is stupid

Your country appears to have approximately equal shades of green on both charts.
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 15:24:09 »

Perhaps it's me, then, who is stupid

Your country appears to have approximately equal shades of green on both charts.
The government have announced, just this evening, that they're not going to make the same mistakes as previously again, hence there won't be relaxation of the rules. They WILL however drop the 1.5 metre rule, face masks, take away the visitor limits on cafes, bars, pubs and clubs, and open most other limited events.

I mean, sure, I'm enjoying the relative freedom we have, absolutely. I just hope that it doesn't come crashing down on us in flaming ruin. We're nowhere near the apocalyptic scenario TP is describing but man, I hope it lasts.

That said, this might be a good opportunity for our Bible Belt to Darwin themselves out of the gene pool. It's full of anti-vaxxers there.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 15:29:02 »

there won't be relaxation of the rules.

They WILL however drop the 1.5 metre rule, face masks, take away the visitor limits on cafes, bars, pubs and clubs, and open most other limited events.

So, what rules remain unrelaxed?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 19:47:47 »
Your child will wait for another child to die.’ Amid Covid-19 surge, Dallas County has no pediatric ICU beds left.

___ That's the title of a cnn article. i mean, hahahahahha... pretttty seriouss.s...

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 22:07:47 »
I can't fathom this reluctance to vaccination, as with other treatments, it always carries a risk or some risks, but if it means we can get out of our present situation (lockdowns, border closures, etc), why not? I'd had two jabs of Moderna, so I've completed the full regime. My thinking is, IF I were to be infected after this, I'd probably not be as badly affected as someone else who'd not been vaccinated.

With the rise of the Delta variant, which is more infectious and carries a much higher mortality rate, I'd be seriously questioning my government and demanding that the population be vaccinated (IF they were slow to react). Fortunately despite some bad hiccups, we're on our way to attaining 'herd immunity' as we've gone >74% of population who've completed the full regime of vaccination (2 jabs, or 1 jab for recovered patients).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 13 August 2021, 22:28:35 »
Just want to be clear, Herd immunity is impossible with Delta Variant.

A vaccinated person carrying Delta, can infect another person because the viral load is so high.

We also have no idea what the NEXT variant super power will evolve.   But given the infectiousness that already exists, we're in the endemic phase, where it will be seasonal FOREVER.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #122 on: Sat, 14 August 2021, 16:42:18 »
Ughh.... neighbors having a Delta contagion party.. / scared, good thing there are trees in between us.

And they hire some sort of entertainer/ mc who are basically super-spreaders. And he just mouthed off a joke about the virus.

/ Anger mode.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #123 on: Sat, 14 August 2021, 17:04:30 »
Ughh.... neighbors having a Delta contagion party.. / scared, good thing there are trees in between us.

And they hire some sort of entertainer/ mc who are basically super-spreaders. And he just mouthed off a joke about the virus.

/ Anger mode.

Show Image

set up a wall of fans to blow the air in their direction. 

Also, it's not all doom and gloom.  It may be here forever, but we will eventually have better and better treatments for it.  cheer up, tp.  have a drink and some nachos.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #124 on: Sat, 14 August 2021, 17:14:11 »
set up a wall of fans to blow the air in their direction. 

Also, it's not all doom and gloom.  It may be here forever, but we will eventually have better and better treatments for it.  cheer up, tp.  have a drink and some nachos.

Thx for good vibing PPusher.  if only Tp4 had so many CFMs.

Sigh.... now they got this clown guy doing balloon animals, and he's touch everyone.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #125 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 04:11:49 »
Don't get shot, Houstan man shot 6 times a week ago, still awaiting surgery.

Mississippi 8th Grader Dies, COVID, only hours after governor downplays child cases.

Cringe or not ?? https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/p4jsz5/this_rns_dad_dies_of_covid_but_shes_sure_its_all/

Hahahahahahhahaha... /tp4 activates sad mode.

School district so dire, they've fed teacher-less in person classes a zoom of a class which had actual teachers. Only one adult in the teacher-less class for safety.

Signs around districts have gone up, "want to teach?" -phone number- -website-.

If this isn't dystopian , WHAT IS ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #126 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 15:58:24 »
Diet mode activate::

here we go again, the south

274335-0

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 16 August 2021, 13:35:25 »

They WILL however drop the 1.5 metre rule, face masks, take away the visitor limits on cafes, bars, pubs and clubs, and open most other limited events.

Hmmmmnnnnnone.

It's, you know, politicians.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 16 August 2021, 13:46:47 »
Covid cases rocketing in Texas nursing homes where up to 50% of caretakers are UN-vaccinated.

200+ students covid positive palm beach school, Florida.

US projection to cross 200,000 cases/day next few weeks. _NIH director Collins

Offline ItIsWritten

« Reply #129 on: Mon, 16 August 2021, 18:36:45 »

Hmmmmnnnnnone.

It's, you know, politicians.
Staying at home if you feel sick, no hand shakes, washing your hands, ventilation.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G986B met Tapatalk

Offline Kavik

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 00:14:18 »
An underclassman from highschool died about a week ago from Covid-19, I just found out today. She was 32 years old. Apparently, she had just got engaged in March, planning on a wedding the next year. No idea on vaccination status, but she had been obese since school.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 06:21:32 »
Research shows pandemic students lost 10 points on math, 9 points on reading,    reflecting (approximately) 5 months, 4 months of lost learning time, respectively.

Mortuary trailers and refrigerated trucking companies big money incoming.   

__These honestly look like the same trucks they ship food in.  I hope they're not just fudging the paperwork afterwards and reusing the trailers.. /gassssppppp.

Intense post/comments @ r/nursing..

https://www.reddit.com/r/nursing/comments/p5icyk/covid_has_hit_the_pediatric_world/

""" I tried to educate him the best I could on how beneficial it would be, but he didn’t buy it. It’s terrible to think that even with a child battling cancer where any infection or virus could potentially end of their life, the family still wouldn’t get vaccinated.""

Bible Bangers dropping like flies.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 06:21:55 »
An underclassman from highschool died about a week ago from Covid-19, I just found out today. She was 32 years old. Apparently, she had just got engaged in March, planning on a wedding the next year. No idea on vaccination status, but she had been obese since school.

Hmmmphhh.. kavik lookn' down on us phat peeps.

Offline yui

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 06:57:34 »

Hmmmphhh.. kavik lookn' down on us phat peeps.

trying to get out of the fat loop, lost 40kg, gained back 20... ok part of it is muscle but not much, and that age hit quite close, most of my friends are 30 to 35... kinda scary
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 08:44:22 »

reusing the trailers

Don't worry, they will probably hose them down on the inside between assignments.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #135 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 08:52:04 »

reusing the trailers

Don't worry, they will probably hose them down on the inside between assignments.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 08:57:22 »
Infected pregnant women often need oxygen RIGHT AWAY, a stark contrast to the previous alpha wave.

Younger and Sicker the prevailing theme.

Offline yui

« Reply #137 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 09:09:25 »
reusing the trailers
Show Image

i am not sure it really matters, those things are meant to be properly disinfected between each jobs, if they are the same as food transport ones, either way there should not be much cross contamination possible.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 09:26:05 »

Natural selection.

We'll see who's stronger, God or Darwin.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 09:37:11 »

Natural selection.

We'll see who's stronger, God or Darwin Nature.

Fixed that for you.

Offline yui

« Reply #140 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 09:58:31 »

Natural selection.
Fixed that for you.
i feel like creationist will read that as "who's stronger, God or God", dunno, maybe not

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 10:17:25 »

i feel like creationist will read that as "who's stronger, God or God", dunno, maybe not

They will always interpret anything to their advantage.

In the book of Genesis God gave man "dominion" over nature. My interpretation in that context is that anti-vaxxers are rejecting man's assertion of dominion over nature, in this case.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 22:09:42 »
__These honestly look like the same trucks they ship food in.  I hope they're not just fudging the paperwork afterwards and reusing the trailers.. /gassssppppp.

They're all the same.
You don't buy a trailer at 10% less knowing it's going to limit what you can haul, you pay the extra knowing it will pay for itself down the road.

The more types of things you can haul the more jobs you can take.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 22:20:28 »

They're all the same.
You don't buy a trailer at 10% less knowing it's going to limit what you can haul, you pay the extra knowing it will pay for itself down the road.

The more types of things you can haul the more jobs you can take.

Thi sis not happenngiengeawiegiw...

OHhhhwaogawwwwhdd...

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 18 August 2021, 05:37:13 »

Natural selection.

Fixed that for you.
I went with Darwin because creationists so specifically reject him, but yeah, Nature works as well, I guess.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 06:45:49 »
Mississippi:

Man hospitalized after taking Ivermectin purchased from an Livestock-feed-store. Ivermectin is used to treat worms in Livestock.

Mississippi State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs urged Mississippians to talk to their doctors.

“You know, please work with your doctor. This is medical treatment. You wouldn’t get your chemotherapy at a feed store"
“You wouldn’t want to treat your pneumonia with your animal’s medication. It can be dangerous to get the wrong doses of medication, especially for something that’s meant for a horse or a cow (they are much larger than humans)."

Is this smarter or dumber than drinking bleach.. ?? / Kekekekekeke

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 08:32:02 »

Is this smarter or dumber than drinking bleach.. ?

Smarter. It probably doesn't burn your tongue nearly as bad going in.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 10:30:44 »
Smarter. It probably doesn't burn your tongue nearly as bad going in.

Does it ? never tasted bleach

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 14:36:29 »
20,000 Mississippi students in Covid quarantine after 1st week of school.

What does that even mean ?

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 14:48:03 »
Stay out of Mississippi. .

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D