geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (208/229) > >>

ahumanbeing:
Hello everyone, this community I just joined is awesome!

mechanical.nails:
Thank you! I didn't know this style of forum was still active. I like how old school it is :)

Aluzhe:
Finally joined after months of lurking! Can't wait to start spending even more money  ;D

BroooomsAway:
Hey Everyone.

Sitting at home typing all day during quarantine made me want to look down at something more beautiful than a black generic keyboard.

I've had a bit of a tough go of it so far. Bought an ID80 (I really like the 75% layout for my work) and it was great. Signed up for the group buy on the gorgeous SA Jadeite as my long term key caps and bought some regular GMKs to hold me over until it arrived. I did a whole bunch of research on switches, bought em, lubed em and loved the set up.

1 month in the ID80 PCB goes haywire. I press 3 and get `12345, I press E I get qwert. Same for D and X, like that whole line of keys went on the fritz. I put it down for a while...then...

...the SA Jadeites arrive I only bought the additionals key caps not the base set (head slap!)...while it's stupid it has got be back into this.

Anyway I am talking to customer service at idobao about the PCB, trying to track the SA Jadeites base set (long shot I know) and thinking about getting another SA set. Anyway, it's fun and I am happy to be here.

Thanks for reading.

singularity23:
Hey guys, I am somewhat new here, if you are talking about posting. but I have been following up with GB here for a couple of years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version