geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

QFR With Greens Are in the Store

<< < (3/3)

Psybin:
But what about (on the stealth version)

*Stealthy rubber coated Keyboard body
http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=10035&product_name=CM%20Storm%20QuickFire%20Stealth

I'm not a fan of that.

If its anything like the Asus G73S that has it all over I semi-retired except for trips out of town, then blegh, thats crap. If anyone knows for sure post up. If so then maybe I'll take the plunge for the $100 board tonight/tomorrow morning.

Psybin:
I thought I remember reading something about variance in keycap size on some CM boards so swapping sets isn't possible? Now I can't find it. If that's not the case Ill probably order one today, had to see what I could find for a numpad first.

missalaire:

--- Quote from: Psybin on Sun, 31 March 2013, 10:11:30 ---I thought I remember reading something about variance in keycap size on some CM boards so swapping sets isn't possible? Now I can't find it. If that's not the case Ill probably order one today, had to see what I could find for a numpad first.

--- End quote ---

That applies to the QuickFire TK that I know of, swapping sets on that doesn't work out so well since the bottom row is sized differently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version