geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

how to compose a message to the leader of a gb you have joined

<< < (6/7) > >>

tbc:
ITT how to write a business email.  i know people don't like business and profit here, but it is what it is:  making problems solvable

elton5354:
Quote your messages.

berserkfan:
OK, I just saw this and donít take my response too seriously. GB organizers should be familiar with the tone of this message, since every GB will have at least one person who writes like thisÖ
 :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

(time is 9pm)

Hey!

Is this a scam?

You havenít replied to my last two messages. I sent them 7pm and 8pm. Itís a Sunday so donít tell me you donít have time to write back!

You promised youíd get everything in the mail April 1st. Today is April 2nd and you havenít given us a status update for the past 7 days. Donít think Iíll let you off!

Iím not going to wait anymore. Massdrop is organizing a similar buy for $2 less. Itís not worth doing business with a cheat like you. Worst $35 I ever spent! You made your GB more expensive by getting that stupid geekhack key and ISO tsangan add ons for Euro losers. US ANSI is the way to go and if you don't agree you're a loser like them!

If you donít respond in 24 hours Iím going to file paypal complaint, and Iím also going to make a police report and post your personal details on reddit and deskauthority.

F you, F you, and F you again. This is the last time I ever participate in these scams. You stupid geeks are scambait!

jorgenslee:

--- Quote from: elton5354 on Sun, 12 April 2015, 21:08:09 ---Quote your messages.

--- End quote ---

This. It would also help if both sides use the quote button rather than the reply... Saves the hassle of tracking the message history.

Ngt:

--- Quote from: berserkfan on Thu, 16 April 2015, 12:37:29 ---OK, I just saw this and donít take my response too seriously. GB organizers should be familiar with the tone of this message, since every GB will have at least one person who writes like thisÖ
 :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

(time is 9pm)

Hey!

Is this a scam?

You havenít replied to my last two messages. I sent them 7pm and 8pm. Itís a Sunday so donít tell me you donít have time to write back!

You promised youíd get everything in the mail April 1st. Today is April 2nd and you havenít given us a status update for the past 7 days. Donít think Iíll let you off!

Iím not going to wait anymore. Massdrop is organizing a similar buy for $2 less. Itís not worth doing business with a cheat like you. Worst $35 I ever spent! You made your GB more expensive by getting that stupid geekhack key and ISO tsangan add ons for Euro losers. US ANSI is the way to go and if you don't agree you're a loser like them!

If you donít respond in 24 hours Iím going to file paypal complaint, and Iím also going to make a police report and post your personal details on reddit and deskauthority.

F you, F you, and F you again. This is the last time I ever participate in these scams. You stupid geeks are scambait!

--- End quote ---

You must have faith! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version