Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173248 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #4650 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:41:48 »
Any Crash Bandicoot-themed ones?

Offline u

« Reply #4651 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:42:17 »
Not sure if I'm more excited for Flash Sale Friday's or the Salt Sale? I bet the Salt Sale going to be wild! Thanks for the update!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Gotta get the salt bot back up
Nvmd it's closed

« Last Edit: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:59:02 by u »

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #4652 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 14:43:01 »
(Attachment Link)

Starting today, I will be continuing the time-honored ancient tradition of holding a couple of quick flash sales every Friday in order to start your weekend right, just like the ancient Romans did it.

This will provide some regular chances for people to get a key, rather than wait around on random flash sales. One of the loudest pieces of feedback that I get is about making it easier to enter some of my sales, so I'm hoping this will accomplish that.

I am using a new raffling software, provided by Nerdblog, so there are a couple of additions to the Google Forms pages you'll be seeing. I'll be asking for your first and last name, as well as your address, in order to eliminate the frequent issue of incorrect addresses submitted to me by Paypal (and people not updating their damn addresses). Also, it's an effort to combat the growing issue of bots and people entering multiple times. It's not going to completely solve the problem, but it's going to help the honest entrants have better chances at getting keys. I advise that you open Notepad and write down the necessary info so you can copy and paste it right into the form without running out of time.

Shipping

Finally, I'm happy to announce that I've hired another set of hands to help me with the growing issue of shipping and support. This individual will assist myself, my wife, and Oatmeal as we organize and package everything during sale time. Now that Flash Sale Friday will be occurring regularly, I'm committed to stepping up my shipping and support service. I know that I've made lots of shipping promises in the past, and while I've kept some of those, I've broken some of them as well. Know that this comes from me trying to juggle too much at once, (because I'm a slight control freak when it comes to my work) but it's time to make things right. My wife and the new hire will be overseeing shipping, and we're committed to having all FSF sales completely shipped out by Sunday of each week. I'm also going to be switching back to sending you guys notifications when a label is printed rather than when it hits the mail stream, so you don't have to wonder if your package was mailed or not.

For the month of July I will be refunding any shipping costs to you if your package does not get in the mail by each Sunday for whatever reason.

Also, I'm shooting to open the Salt Sale during the second or third week of July. I will have photos up on the website by next weekend.

Here is a sample of the new form, and the info that you need to have ready. Next Friday the International Shipping section will change to an updated version where you choose your exact shipping method.

(Attachment Link)

Awesome!!! Still looking for my first KF win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 June 2018, 19:20:07 by rabbitfire »

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #4653 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 15:15:40 »
Where is the sale page? I'm guessing it's already over but would be good to know for future ref.

Offline Kilgarah

« Reply #4654 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 15:16:24 »
Where is the sale page? I'm guessing it's already over but would be good to know for future ref.
Not over! Hasn't even started yet. https://www.keyforge.com/fsf/

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #4655 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 15:16:29 »
Do we basically just F5 https://www.keyforge.com/flash through the day or is there something like a birb posted or what?

Offline pnkpanther65

« Reply #4656 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 15:18:19 »
Times are posted on the page

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4657 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:36:22 »
Couple of teasers for today's sale

198849-0

198851-1

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #4658 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:38:27 »
Couple of teasers for today's sale

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Here is me hoping for my first spook! those look great Sneaky!

Offline Chimera

« Reply #4659 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:40:57 »
Oh my word

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #4660 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:44:33 »
looking good dude, i like the centralized dark green

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #4661 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:46:24 »
Mother of god. Spook quickly became one of my favorite sculpt. Looks amazing!

Offline Hawkfriend

• K E Y B O R T S
KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #4662 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 16:47:31 »
Looks great!!!

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #4663 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 17:48:01 »
Spook is such a great sculpt
Even better once you realize it has the potential to be painted as the perfect baboon cap
198865-0

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #4664 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:01:59 »
holy crap O.o.. the form was popular! got a "unable to access the first few times I pulled it up"

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #4665 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:13:08 »
Anyone else get a canceled invoice?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Gacct

« Reply #4666 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:13:42 »
Wasn't meant to be that cheap. You'll get refunded and reinvoiced

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #4667 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:21:29 »
wow, so excited for a win!! Been awhile. thanks KF! = )

Offline M

« Reply #4668 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:30:41 »
that snek tho

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #4669 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:32:39 »
It's so much fun. :thumb:

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #4670 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 18:53:18 »
So much for spending time with my husband tonight haha Sneaky has me glued to the computer, wearing out my F2 key.

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #4671 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 19:01:56 »
Odd - that one wouldn't let me edit my address for some reason. I tried to paste but it seemed like it was read-only after autofilling. I was able to modify my other submissions with no problem.

Offline Gettys

« Reply #4672 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 19:40:02 »
Finally, my luck is finally done sleeping.  Thanks for the snek!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #4673 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 19:47:08 »
Ended up Getting a invoice for Grandma's Candy Pretty excited thanks.. and good luck everyone.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #4674 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 19:48:20 »
Ended up Getting a invoice for Grandma's Candy Pretty excited thanks.. and good luck everyone.

Congrats...! :cool:

Offline Colourr

• no worries
« Reply #4675 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 20:27:44 »
Great job on these colourways!

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #4676 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 20:31:43 »
Holy hell that is beautiful. Would fit well with SA Godspeed :)

Offline lasernasaur

« Reply #4677 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:31:06 »
omfg. one last chance  :eek:

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #4678 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:32:10 »
That banana Shishi is... well, Bananas

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #4679 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:47:20 »
Oh please for the love of Taro

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4680 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:50:27 »
Thanks to everyone that entered today, and supporting my work. I've been going non-stop for the past few days, so I'm going to go pass out and then head to the Utah meet tomorrow. All packages will be shipped tomorrow evening, so expect tracking. <3

Offline johngodsmith

« Reply #4681 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:51:21 »
Thanks to everyone that entered today, and supporting my work. I've been going non-stop for the past few days, so I'm going to go pass out and then head to the Utah meet tomorrow. All packages will be shipped tomorrow evening, so expect tracking. <3
Thanks for all the raffles!

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #4682 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:52:01 »

Thanks Sneaky for the laughs with the amazing names and organizing this FSF! Look forward to the next one. ♡

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #4683 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:54:48 »

Thank you for the hard work.
Everything becomes meaningful because of you.

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #4684 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 21:54:52 »
Thanks for all your hard work Sneaky! I love how discord chat starts moving so fast it turns into twitch chat on flash sale nights. It's really fun to see everyone get together for the big event! Hoping to see more Flash Sale Friday's soon!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #4685 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 22:00:25 »

Thank you Sneaky for the sale! The spook is a really amazing artisan I can't wait.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4686 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:45:55 »
Wanted to give everyone a quick update, and explain a bit more about how shipping will work, just in case there is any confusion. I’m hoping it will help people understand the process of FSF shipping, so your can know what to expect and not be confused.

1. All packages were shipped Saturday evening. (Woo!)

It’s important to note that I drop the packages off at the post office drop box because they don’t like me standing in line with several giant boxes of packages to hand over the counter. I’ve been told recently that I can have USPS come pick them up at home, which is something I’m going to try to do later this month. If pickups are reliable, then I will try to get packages picked up by Saturday before the post closes (which will give you your tracking updates a  day sooner). This leads me to my next important point...

2. As the post is closed Saturday night and Sunday, your tracking will update by Monday/Tuesday. When it updates, it will already be on it’s way.

Because the packages are dropped off Saturday, they do not physically move until Monday. I’m pretty sure that the process involves them separating them and loading them onto various trucks to go to their next stop. I don’t believe that USPS manually checks in each package at the hub where I drop them, they check them in as the packages are received at the NEXT hub. Obviously if you check them in at the counter, your tracking update faster, but a lot of things change when you have a Santa-sized bag full of packages in your hand.

This means that when your tracking updates on Monday/Tuesday, your package should already be on it’s way to you. You’re paying for Priority shipping in CONUS, so most packages take 2-3 days. You should expect delivery of your packages by Wednesday on a normal week (this Wednesday is 4th of July). It depends on where you live, but that’s what I’m estimating right now.

3. I will be refunding the shipping costs of any packages that are not dropped off Saturday evening, as part of my commitment to provide better service. This is a personal goal and commitment.

If for some unforeseeable reason I am unable to fulfill your personal package on Saturday, I will contact you and provide you a shipping refund. If you feel that you are somehow entitled to a refund on your particular order, feel free to email me about it and we’ll talk. I’m not Amazon here, and this is not Prime. I’m doing this because you guys deserve better, and I want to give better service. I’m hoping to have some of the fastest shipping around, so it’s gotta start somewhere.

4. The best way to know if your package has shipped is to ask me personally.

I’ve created a handy guide for you if you are losing your mind looking at the Label Created screen.

——————————————————————

“NE KF TRACK AVAIL? The Official Guide: FSF Edition”

1. My tracking says “Label Created”. This upsets me.

Is it past Monday/Tuesday of the week? Tracking will not update until your package has had a chance to check in at it’s next hub. By the time it checks in, it will be well on it’s way to you. I expect CONUS delivery by Wednesday of each week, but it depends on your location. You may get it sooner than Wednesday.

2. I do not have a tracking email yet. This upsets me.

Have I actually received a tracking email? If not, did I check my spam folder? If there is no email, I should shoot a message to support@keyforge.com. ALL tracking emails go out before Saturday. If there is a mistake and you didn’t get an email on time, your package isn’t going to be thrown away or given to the homeless. It’s likely an email problem and I’ll solve it. No worries.

3. It’s past Tuesday, and my package still says “Label Created”. This upsets me.

In this case, it’s my fault, and you will get a shipping refund. Contact me if I haven’t contacted you already.

4. I am upset. This upsets me.

No u

TLDR:

Tracking emails Friday. Drop off Saturday. Tracking updates Monday/Tuesday. I feel this is pretty reasonable.

<3 you guys

« Last Edit: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:48:49 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #4687 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:49:08 »

No u

Best.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #4688 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:50:12 »
Please give more money to iMav to unlock this post
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:44:01 by clasicks »

Offline Kilgarah

« Reply #4689 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:50:43 »
Wanted to give everyone a quick update, and explain a bit more about how shipping will work, just in case there is any confusion. I’m hoping it will help people understand the process of FSF shipping, so your can know what to expect and not be confused.

It’s important to note that I drop the packages off at the post office drop box because they don’t like me standing in line with several giant boxes of packages to hand over the counter. I’ve been told recently that I can have USPS come pick them up at home, which is something I’m going to try to do later this month. If pickups are reliable, then I will try to get packages picked up by Saturday before the post closes (which will give you your tracking updates a  day sooner). This leads me to my next important point...

2. As the post is closed Saturday night and Sunday, your tracking will update by Monday/Tuesday. When it updates, it will already be on it’s way.

Because the packages are dropped off Saturday, they do not physically move until Monday. I’m pretty sure that the process involves them separating them and loading them onto various trucks to go to their next stop. I don’t believe that USPS manually checks in each package at the hub where I drop them, they check them in as the packages are received at the NEXT hub. Obviously if you check them in at the counter, your tracking update faster, but a lot of things change when you have a Santa-sized bag full of packages in your hand.

This means that when your tracking updates on Monday/Tuesday, your package should already be on it’s way to you. You’re paying for Priority shipping in CONUS, so most packages take 2-3 days. You should expect delivery of your packages by Wednesday on a normal week (this Wednesday is 4th of July). It depends on where you live, but that’s what I’m estimating right now.

3. I will be refunding the shipping costs of any packages that are not dropped off Saturday evening, as part of my commitment to provide better service. This is a personal goal and commitment.

If for some unforeseeable reason I am unable to fulfill your personal package on Saturday, I will contact you and provide you a shipping refund. If you feel that you are somehow entitled to a refund on your particular order, feel free to email me about it and we’ll talk. I’m not Amazon here, and this is not Prime. I’m doing this because you guys deserve better, and I want to give better service. I’m hoping to have some of the fastest shipping around, so it’s gotta start somewhere.

I’ve created a handy guide for you if you are losing your mind looking at the Label Created screen.

——————————————————————

Is it past Monday/Tuesday of the week? Tracking will not update until your package has had a chance to check in at it’s next hub. By the time it checks in, it will be well on it’s way to you. I expect CONUS delivery by Wednesday of each week, but it depends on your location. You may get it sooner than Wednesday.

Have I actually received a tracking email? If not, did I check my spam folder? If there is no email, I should shoot a message to support@keyforge.com. ALL tracking emails go out before Saturday. If there is a mistake and you didn’t get an email on time, your package isn’t going to be thrown away or given to the homeless. It’s likely an email problem and I’ll solve it. No worries.

3. It’s past Tuesday, and my package still says “Label Created”. This upsets me.

In this case, it’s my fault, and you will get a shipping refund. Contact me if I haven’t contacted you already.

No u

TLDR:

Tracking emails Friday. Drop off Saturday. Tracking updates Monday/Tuesday. I feel this is pretty reasonable.

<3 you guys
I didn't win a raffle. This upsets me.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4690 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:54:26 »
u do good job and am proud of u

:’)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4691 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 15:55:56 »

——————————————————————

No u

TLDR:

<3 you guys
I didn't win a raffle. This upsets me.

Same, And item 4 is not resolving my issue :(

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #4692 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 16:43:01 »
Fantastic customer service! Can't wait for my shishi to arrive :p

Offline HOBI3CAT

• FraktalKaps.com
    • Fraktal Kaps Website
« Reply #4693 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 09:13:28 »

No u

I am upset. This upsets me.
Eat, Sleep, Resin, Repeat.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4694 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 17:57:58 »
so najs!!!
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #4695 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:09:37 »

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #4696 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:22:05 »
:))

Offline edasaur

« Reply #4697 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 18:56:34 »
New here, so got a couple of q's before tomorrows fsf:

- are there any other recommended ways of watching out for flash sales other than watching this thread?
- is there a designated url for these flash sales?

Thanks!

Offline Kilgarah

« Reply #4698 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 19:24:36 »

- are there any other recommended ways of watching out for flash sales other than watching this thread?

Thanks!
Times will be posted on the website, which is also where all of the forms will be. This thread won't really tell you much about when the sales are going to be.

Offline nickaster1

« Reply #4699 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 20:18:18 »

Thanks!
Times will be posted on the website, which is also where all of the forms will be. This thread won't really tell you much about when the sales are going to be.

Will the time be on the main page or on the /fsf?