Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3500854 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #15600 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 04:59:30 »
Good day to all of you. I have an old Samsung GJJ4AKEAT-IOIODS Keyboard.
It has an AT/XT switch. I dont know which is which, can somebody help me with it please?
Your reply will be much appreciated.

Welcome to Geekhack!

There's a reference to that keyboard here, but doesn't say which way the switch goes.  The OP of that thread was active recently - perhaps you could send them a politely worded PM.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tesyu

« Reply #15601 on: Sat, 08 October 2016, 23:23:42 »
Is there any standard or popular layout for ergodox keyboard?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #15602 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 15:58:38 »
Is there any standard or popular layout for ergodox keyboard?

I don't think so from what I have seen. It seems to be more of personal preference.

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #15603 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 23:13:33 »
Does anyone experience the ALT key get stuck in Windows or have a solution for it. Not sure where to post this sort of thing.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15604 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 23:18:10 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:59:49 by alienman82 »

Offline Subbax

« Reply #15605 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 12:29:32 »
The teensy 3.2 looks like it comes with a micro usb header on it but most pictures of cases have a mini usb output to allow for fancy cables, etc.  Is this use of micro usb to female mini usb just for aesthetics or is there a specific reason for it?  Or should the teensy come with a mini usb out and I've got the wrong one? o_0

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15606 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 12:33:58 »
The teensy 3.2 looks like it comes with a micro usb header on it but most pictures of cases have a mini usb output to allow for fancy cables, etc.  Is this use of micro usb to female mini usb just for aesthetics or is there a specific reason for it?  Or should the teensy come with a mini usb out and I've got the wrong one? o_0

Most people use a Teensy 2 with their custom keyboards it has a mini usb.

You can find a couple threads on the 3.2 below

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84826.0

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83576.0

Offline Subbax

« Reply #15607 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 13:08:15 »
Ah, so I did get an awkward Teensy.  No drama, I'll work around it. Thanks!

Offline Soundsky

« Reply #15608 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:27:25 »
Is there a mechanical keyboard with scissor switch keycaps? I would really love to have one but since I am new with mechanical keyboards I don't know where to look or what to search for.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15609 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:31:52 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:59:23 by alienman82 »

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15610 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:45:57 »
Does anyone experience the ALT key get stuck in Windows or have a solution for it. Not sure where to post this sort of thing.

T_T 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Thanks bud, even after upgrading to Windows 10,  the problem remains.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15611 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:52:22 »

T_T 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Thanks bud, even after upgrading to Windows 10,  the problem remains.

Take apart the keyboard yet? I haven't had an issue like that (Win 3.1 - 10, Debian, Mint, etc.)

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15612 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:01:19 »
It happens with almost every keyboard I own from the PS/2 models to my Alps64 and Model-F XT. I know this isn't a troubleshooting thread, just wanted to know if anyone had a quick solution.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15613 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:07:51 »
It happens with almost every keyboard I own from the PS/2 models to my Alps64 and Model-F XT. I know this isn't a troubleshooting thread, just wanted to know if anyone had a quick solution.

Sounds like a deeply rooted problem. :(

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15614 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 18:55:48 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:59:17 by alienman82 »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #15615 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 08:40:17 »
Is there a mechanical keyboard with scissor switch keycaps? I would really love to have one but since I am new with mechanical keyboards I don't know where to look or what to search for.
usually those are flat, so you might look into DSA
More like G20.

Offline Wonko73

« Reply #15616 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 00:26:08 »
Hi,
is there a chance to get a Pok3er with my green and ISO layout? German Layout or blank PBT would be great...
Filco TKL MX Blue | Filco TKP brown | HHKB2 Type S | Realforce 23U

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #15617 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 09:59:09 »
When a keyboard is described as being "Fully Programmable" does that ordinarily mean that you can assign functionality to key upstrokes as well as downstrokes?
Always? / Never? / Sometimes?
Is it firmware-dependant? Which firmwares support it, if any?
I'm thinking it could be handy for the (Plum/Noppoo) Nano75 layout, where the arrows are sharing switches with the mods.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15618 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 13:45:45 »
When a keyboard is described as being "Fully Programmable" does that ordinarily mean that you can assign functionality to key upstrokes as well as downstrokes?
I'm thinking it could be handy for the (Plum/Noppoo) Nano75 layout, where the arrows are sharing switches with the mods.

I don't think this is possible as most all switches active on the way down and there is no mechanism to activate again on the way back up but I'd love to be wrong. :D

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #15619 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 14:56:15 »

I don't think this is possible as most all switches active on the way down and there is no mechanism to activate again on the way back up but I'd love to be wrong. :D

I'm like 99% sure it's *possible*, because the OS knows about key-up events. If it didn't, how would it know when to stop repeating a key you've been holding down for a while? My question is really whether it's normal for "fully programmable" keebs to support it, or would I have to do some tinkering in TMK code?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15620 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 15:05:36 »

I'm like 99% sure it's *possible*, because the OS knows about key-up events. If it didn't, how would it know when to stop repeating a key you've been holding down for a while? My question is really whether it's normal for "fully programmable" keebs to support it, or would I have to do some tinkering in TMK code?

So you want key release to both signal a key has been released as well as activate another function at the same time?

I definitely don't think it is normal as I've never heard of anyone doing it but I've learned never say anything is impossible around here so perhaps someone will chime in with an idea on how to do this or explain how it is indeed impossible.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #15621 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 15:55:29 »

I'm not too sure if its recorded as a key-up event, as I imagine it's more probable that it's just detecting that the actuation point isn't being activated anymore. So what you would probably be looking for isn't an up-stroke but rather something for when a key STOPS being pressed... if you understand what I'm talking about anyway
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #15622 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 15:24:16 »

I'm not too sure if its recorded as a key-up event, as I imagine it's more probable that it's just detecting that the actuation point isn't being activated anymore. So what you would probably be looking for isn't an up-stroke but rather something for when a key STOPS being pressed... if you understand what I'm talking about anyway

Found the answer here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41685.0

Either AutoHotKey, or some minor tinkering with TMK can do what I want. Meaning I'd need to use AHK to do it with either of those Plum/Noppoo Nano75 keyboards. Or build from scratch and use TMK.
Thanks lads!
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 October 2016, 15:26:22 by zombimuncha »

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15623 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 15:38:13 »

Found the answer here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41685.0

Either AutoHotKey, or some minor tinkering with TMK can do what I want. Meaning I'd need to use AHK to do it with either of those Plum/Noppoo Nano75 keyboards. Or build from scratch and use TMK.
Thanks lads!

OH! Holding a key down activates a different event.. like a modifier. Lol, duh. I used a similar method via AHK, and with X, to make my mouse back button act as a middle mouse button. I can see how this could actually bypass the need for a modifier. Being able to scroll with a trackball that has no scroll wheel was pretty cool. Plus middle clicking links in Google. That's gonna be a lot of scripting!

Offline intelli78

« Reply #15624 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 22:43:13 »
How much shorter is the TRAVEL distance for Silver MX vs. Red? Physical distance the key moves, not the actuation point.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #15625 on: Fri, 21 October 2016, 01:57:45 »
How much shorter is the TRAVEL distance for Silver MX vs. Red? Physical distance the key moves, not the actuation point.

I thought it was the same and only actuation was changed
I love Elzy

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #15626 on: Sat, 22 October 2016, 19:42:14 »
I'm looking to try out one of those BTC Dome With Sliders boards. I found a good deal on Craigslist for a Packard Bell 5130. Does this one use BTC Domes?

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #15627 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 15:26:03 »
I'm looking to try out one of those BTC Dome With Sliders boards. I found a good deal on Craigslist for a Packard Bell 5130. Does this one use BTC Domes?
Yup. The worst case scenario is that it won't have discrete sliders w/ MX-compatible caps.

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15628 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 20:55:11 »
Are there any 60% FLAT aluminum cases that are high profile? I am thinking along the lines of a 60% Tex case but not a floating key design.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #15629 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 22:59:11 »
Are there any 60% FLAT aluminum cases that are high profile? I am thinking along the lines of a 60% Tex case but not a floating key design.

I do not recall having seen one like that, someone else may add some light on it, but I'd say that there is no a flat tall sides aluminum case. Maybe the Eagle case is close but it is not flat.

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15630 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 23:11:58 »

I do not recall having seen one like that, someone else may add some light on it, but I'd say that there is no a flat tall sides aluminum case. Maybe the Eagle case is close but it is not flat.

Best visual aid I could find was the Z-Case 3.0, just in aluminum.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #15631 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 18:52:31 »
Where can I get some of those metal PS/2 connectors? I've looked all the usual places (mouser, ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc) and can't find them.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15632 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 18:55:07 »
Where can I get some of those metal PS/2 connectors? I've looked all the usual places (mouser, ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc) and can't find them.
Do you mean the yarbo ones?

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #15633 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 20:24:58 »

Hmm, I can't find them on Yarbo's site. I know the Koreans were using them on the PS/2 356 series keyboards, and when I searched I see that paranoid was using them in 2012 on his customer cables. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38068.msg822617#msg822617
You can see there are two different versions even.

Anyway I have some IBM SDL cables with damaged AT connectors so I figured I'd recable them to PS/2 and while I'm at it get some better connectors worthy to be put on an IBM and here I am.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15634 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 20:30:50 »

Hmm, I can't find them on Yarbo's site. I know the Koreans were using them on the PS/2 356 series keyboards, and when I searched I see that paranoid was using them in 2012 on his customer cables. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38068.msg822617#msg822617
You can see there are two different versions even.

Anyway I have some IBM SDL cables with damaged AT connectors so I figured I'd recable them to PS/2 and while I'm at it get some better connectors worthy to be put on an IBM and here I am.
I'm not familiar with those ones. I know you can get the yarbo ones on taobao. You still need to get the ps2 inners to go with it though, as it's an audio connector. I think shadoveed may have done a small write up on it, and know hwood made one as well last year. So it may not hurt to look through some of their posts.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15635 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 20:36:44 »
I was wrong with the user. Here's a thread with some info. I haven't checked if links are still accurate though.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68274

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #15636 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 20:50:14 »
Oh I get it, it's a yarbo mini Din4 shell (s vid) with a mini DIN-6 (PS/2) innards. I will have to do some more looking.

In the meantime I will see if I can find who sells this:
http://www.hspcon.com/product/a/mini-din/circular-connector/mini-din-circular-connector-a-2004.php

Hah found one of them, since he is in Europe I looked there first: BKL 0204020 metal 6 pin DIN
http://electronicpartsspecialist.co.uk/bkl-0204020-6-pin-din-plug-cable-mount/

another one. I think I'm good on my own for now. Lets see if we can buy them singly http://mdrelectronics.com/ProductDisplay.asp?PID=146
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 October 2016, 21:10:00 by dorkvader »

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15637 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 16:06:35 »
Where can I buy a Leeku 1800 PCB?

My Classifieds Thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15638 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 16:58:22 »
Where can I buy a Leeku 1800 PCB?
Have you tried sending leeku a PM?

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #15639 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:20:11 »
What are my 6x spacebar options?

I found this: http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=99

But what about stabs?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #15640 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:34:39 »

I found this: http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=99

But what about stabs?

You should bend your own wires, or get some old 18xx ones; however, this last ones only works with no plate, due to the bended middle.

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #15641 on: Sat, 12 November 2016, 23:15:01 »

But what about stabs?

SPRiT was doing a GB for 3u, 4u, 5u, 6u, and 8u gold-plated cherry stabilizer wires, but there was some issues with him not coming through on past orders so there's that.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #15642 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 19:58:17 »
Does the IBM Capsense utility for the Xwhatsit controllers work on Linux?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Tagkaman

« Reply #15643 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 01:12:10 »
Is it okay for me to use my keyboard without a case (like pcb in contact with table/jeans at all times) or will this destroy my board?
Meka G1 (Cherry Black) | Anne Pro (Gat Blue) | Z77 (Vintage Black)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15644 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 01:49:30 »
Is it okay for me to use my keyboard without a case (like pcb in contact with table/jeans at all times) or will this destroy my board?

Offline Tagkaman

« Reply #15645 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 01:53:15 »
But why?

I really like the feel of the board outside the case because the pressing of the keys doesn't resonate in the empty plastic below the board... I'm trying to figure out a way to get around this but for the time being out of board is the best feel I can get.

Meka G1 (Cherry Black) | Anne Pro (Gat Blue) | Z77 (Vintage Black)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15646 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 03:14:21 »
But why?

I really like the feel of the board outside the case because the pressing of the keys doesn't resonate in the empty plastic below the board... I'm trying to figure out a way to get around this but for the time being out of board is the best feel I can get.

Ohhh. You could lay down some sound dampening material at the bottom of the case (similar to Leopold cases). Sound dampening below the pcb coupled with landing pads might soften up the sound a bit /shrug

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #15647 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 07:23:58 »

I really like the feel of the board outside the case because the pressing of the keys doesn't resonate in the empty plastic below the board...

I have been using various "naked" keyboard configurations with my mats

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59308.0

for a few years now and it works well (as long as the surprising amount of dust that becomes visible does not bother you).
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline ajx

« Reply #15648 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 12:42:53 »
Hello, where can i find a good mechanical numpad?
I wish programmable, pcb and case, i can find switch myself
Thanks

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15649 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 12:49:42 »
Hello, where can i find a good mechanical numpad?
I wish programmable, pcb and case, i can find switch myself
Thanks

I've been considering one of the newer Leopold numpads. I guess there is a version that outputs numpad codes rather than plain ordinary numbers. Could take it apart and wire it all to a teensy. I bet there are GB numpads floating around. Have you looked at winkeyless.kr? Pretty cool stuff