Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848103 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - The Furball SALE (Under Construction)
« Reply #3350 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 00:59:15 »
Show Image

Love the sculpt, my school's mascot is a husky named Blizzard. Any plans to make a husky colorway?

Show Image

Thanks! i was planning on it but midway, my pressure pot died on me and cannot cast anymore :( need to check how to fix else i need to buy a new pot  :-[

That sucks, hope the solution is cheap.

I'll for sure be entering for those purple ones but I'd be all over a husky colorway, especially if it has yellow eyes.  ;)
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - The Furball SALE (27-03-17)
« Reply #3351 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:08:20 »
Show Image

Love the sculpt, my school's mascot is a husky named Blizzard. Any plans to make a husky colorway?

Show Image

Thanks! i was planning on it but midway, my pressure pot died on me and cannot cast anymore :( need to check how to fix else i need to buy a new pot  :-[

That sucks, hope the solution is cheap.

I'll for sure be entering for those purple ones but I'd be all over a husky colorway, especially if it has yellow eyes.  ;)
Cheers! Will definitely be available in future sales. I currently own 7 huskys (parents and 5 pups) and definitely love to make some that looks like them :D

About time we got more dogs!

:thumb:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3352 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:12:50 »
Cheers! Will definitely be available in future sales. I currently own 7 huskys (parents and 5 pups) and definitely love to make some that looks like them :D

Husky pups are adorable! My friend adopted a husky puppy this past November that loved playing in the snow but the snow was deeper than he was tall so all you saw was a small trail forming where ever he went.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3353 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:16:00 »
ok, sale date is now set and updated the site (krapshop.com) and OP with the countdown. Store front isnt completed but should be done in a day or 2.

My packaging materials just arrived so i should be able to do everything, including shipping, within a week or less.

Cheers everyone!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3354 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:20:35 »

Husky pups are adorable! My friend adopted a husky puppy this past November that loved playing in the snow but the snow was deeper than he was tall so all you saw was a small trail forming where ever he went.
wow, thats nice. I do wish we have snow so i can set them free to run around. problem with living in tropical countries, these dogs are prone to heat stoke so cant let them be too much  :'(

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #3355 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:49:43 »
Wheres the camo oso? The white and blu and black one that you posted on r/mk a couple weeks ago?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3356 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 05:01:37 »
Wheres the camo oso? The white and blu and black one that you posted on r/mk a couple weeks ago?

sorry but didnt come through. was planning some more colorways but unfortunately, my pressure pot died on me and havent cast anything since last week cause of that :(

So instead of waiting for it to be fixed, if still can, i just decided to do the sale and maybe do the other colorways on the next sales  :-[

Offline swangful

« Reply #3357 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 12:18:51 »
Damn still have to wait 4 days @.@

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #3358 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 13:04:14 »
Those pups are so cute! Love the ones with the tongue sticking out

Offline Tally810

« Reply #3359 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 13:24:10 »
Hmm this is the best cap I've seen out of krap. Excited for the sale

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #3360 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:19:06 »
got a bunch of Krap artisans in from a recent bulk artisan purchase of mine. I want to make sure none are fake before I go listing them as real kraps. Anyone care to enlighten me on if any of the caps have been faked before? Thought I saw some fake crowned skulls floating around and the two I have don't have the brand and no name on the underside so think they might be. Everything else is legit I believe(hope) but heres a couple pictures (everything has a Krap poop stamp on it besides the Crowned skulls)

163786-0
163788-1

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3361 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:40:57 »
got a bunch of Krap artisans in from a recent bulk artisan purchase of mine. I want to make sure none are fake before I go listing them as real kraps. Anyone care to enlighten me on if any of the caps have been faked before? Thought I saw some fake crowned skulls floating around and the two I have don't have the brand and no name on the underside so think they might be. Everything else is legit I believe(hope) but heres a couple pictures (everything has a Krap poop stamp on it besides the Crowned skulls)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

iirc, the some of the crowned skulls were made before Krytone put the krap stamps on them. I've also had a JS1.0 with no krap branding as well.

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #3362 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:46:16 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

iirc, the some of the crowned skulls were made before Krytone put the krap stamps on them. I've also had a JS1.0 with no krap branding as well.

Cool thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to make sure. Especially with the red crowned skull since I could not find it on the krap shop colorways.  Also any idea what the 3rd sculpt from the right is? I know it's a krap because of the branding just couldn't figure out what its called

Offline lawnzie

« Reply #3363 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 05:45:24 »

sorry but didnt come through. was planning some more colorways but unfortunately, my pressure pot died on me and havent cast anything since last week cause of that :(

So instead of waiting for it to be fixed, if still can, i just decided to do the sale and maybe do the other colorways on the next sales  :-[

any plans on in the future making a shiba inu colorway?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3364 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 07:02:40 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Cool thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to make sure. Especially with the red crowned skull since I could not find it on the krap shop colorways.  Also any idea what the 3rd sculpt from the right is? I know it's a krap because of the branding just couldn't figure out what its called

3rd from the right is robo skull

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3365 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 07:29:22 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
everything looks legit and i think nothing has been copied from my work so no worries there. The ones you cannot see in my site are pre website sales as i dont keep history of my sales online, which i should i think. Cheers!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

3rd from the right is robo skull
Thanks! just a minor correction, its robocap :D

any plans on in the future making a shiba inu colorway?
That is the doge colorway right? and ofcourse i have plans to try and make it. It was supposed to be part of this sale but bad luck got me unexpected  :rolleyes:

Hmm this is the best cap I've seen out of krap. Excited for the sale

Those pups are so cute! Love the ones with the tongue sticking out
Cheers!  ^-^

Damn still have to wait 4 days @.@
:-X

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #3366 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:17:21 »

You can't just mention something this adorable and not post any pictures!

(Well, you can, but I'm sure we'd love to see some pictures of your puppers :) )

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #3367 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 21:59:32 »
Just caught this guy after a hunt.

album: http://imgur.com/a/xc1rC

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3368 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 09:02:32 »

You can't just mention something this adorable and not post any pictures!

(Well, you can, but I'm sure we'd love to see some pictures of your puppers :) )
OG Furballs  :))

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3369 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 09:03:18 »
Just caught this guy after a hunt.

Show Image

album: http://imgur.com/a/xc1rC
Glad it arrived already and awesome board  :thumb:

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3370 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 18:09:08 »
Your dogs are too cute!

Offline ntw

« Reply #3371 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 20:40:51 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

these are all replica

of krytone's master sculpt
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3372 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 20:48:23 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

these are all replica

of krytone's master sculpt
:p

Your dogs are too cute!
Thanks!  ^-^

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3373 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 22:28:22 »
I'm ready but the sale starts in 10 hours or so. If I place an order on the site I then get entered into the raffle? What if I don't really care what caps I get because it's too hard to choose? Sure I have preferences but still too hard to choose.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3374 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 22:40:32 »
I'm ready but the sale starts in 10 hours or so. If I place an order on the site I then get entered into the raffle? What if I don't really care what caps I get because it's too hard to choose? Sure I have preferences but still too hard to choose.
hmmm... maybe select your preference then place in the comment if everything in your main selection is gone, remaining is ok. Or just list in all the caps  ^-^

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #3375 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 23:39:01 »
 :))
lovely doge and cool bear,they're a very nice combination.

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #3376 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 00:02:41 »
Snow unicorn reminds me of our doggo.  :)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3377 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 01:41:09 »
Snow unicorn reminds me of our doggo.  :)
:thumb:

:))
lovely doge and cool bear,they're a very nice combination.
Thanks!  ^-^

Offline majordookie

« Reply #3378 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 05:36:04 »
Can't seem to place an order quite yet, but I can add the caps to my cart.It shows this at the bottom of the checkout page, "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements." Hoping this goes away when the sale actually opens.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3379 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 05:39:00 »
Can't seem to place an order quite yet, but I can add the caps to my cart.It shows this at the bottom of the checkout page, "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements." Hoping this goes away when the sale actually opens.

Check this timer - sale isn't officially started yet.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20170327T21&p0=122&msg=Furball+Sale&font=hand&csz=1
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #3380 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 06:03:37 »
Is there a max limit per person for the furball sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3381 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:31:14 »
Is there a max limit per person for the furball sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As always, no limit sir :D

It will, as i always just disable the payment method until the sale goes live. :D

Check this timer - sale isn't officially started yet.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20170327T21&p0=122&msg=Furball+Sale&font=hand&csz=1
Thanks!

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
KRAP Sale Thread - The Furball SALE (27-03-17)
« Reply #3382 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:32:09 »
Thanks for the response. How do you specify color preference? Is there a comment in the checkout process?

Or you just add all the colors and specify max?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3383 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:36:33 »
i need to get out for a while and so i would be opening the sale in a minute or 2. It would still close after 24hrs from the original time so i wont confuse people about the timing.

Also, just incase anyone wants to know, invoice would only be open for 24hrs and then it would be cancelled just so that i can ship things immediately and start the round 2. I will include this info in the OP.

If you have any questions, just pm me or post it here in the thread and hopefully i can answer back before the sale ends.

Cheers everyone!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3384 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:37:56 »
Thanks for the response. How do you specify color preference? Is there a comment in the checkout process?

there is a comment box to put your order of preference. or select first the ones you like the most and so on and so forth.  :thumb:

Offline majordookie

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - The Furball SALE (OPEN!)
« Reply #3385 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:45:29 »
Entered! Good luck to everyone!

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #3386 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:47:35 »
Just so I understand and don't screw things up, am I understanding this sale correctly:

When the sale is open, go to the store and add however many of whatever caps you want to the cart.

There will be a place for notes, so we can note, for example, that you want up to 3 caps in any style, with a few of your top choices.

Check out? And then it won't charge you, because we'll get invoices later?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3387 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:51:01 »
Just so I understand and don't screw things up, am I understanding this sale correctly:

When the sale is open, go to the store and add however many of whatever caps you want to the cart.

There will be a place for notes, so we can note, for example, that you want up to 3 caps in any style, with a few of your top choices.

Check out? And then it won't charge you, because we'll get invoices later?
you aced it! cheers!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3388 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 07:53:50 »
So just to be more precise, here is the layout of the checkout page.

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #3389 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 08:00:03 »
So I am trying to check out, and am getting an error message 'Please provide a valid email address.'

There's only one field requiring an email right? PayPal ID? Mine is in there, I don't know what could be going wrong with it...

Edit: Something about trying to create an account was screwing me up. Unselected that, went right through.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 March 2017, 08:10:21 by BaronVonDuck »

Offline kb1200

« Reply #3390 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 08:08:16 »
Just entered, really like the huskey caps!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #3391 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 08:09:24 »
So I am trying to check out, and am getting an error message 'Please provide a valid email address.'

There's only one field requiring an email right? PayPal ID? Mine is in there, I don't know what could be going wrong with it...
hmmm... can you try to checkout as a guest? no need to login already since its giving me problems fixing that part of the site. Forgot that this problem happens and will try to fix it after the sale. Sorry :(

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #3392 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 08:11:08 »

hmmm... can you try to checkout as a guest? no need to login already since its giving me problems fixing that part of the site. Forgot that this problem happens and will try to fix it after the sale. Sorry :(
Yeah, unselected the 'Make an account' option and it went right through! Thanks!

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #3393 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 09:19:01 »

there is a comment box to put your order of preference. or select first the ones you like the most and so on and so forth.  :thumb:

Awesome! Thanks so much, and good luck to all who entered!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3394 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 10:51:40 »
Woot, entered =D

Good luck guys!

Offline icedogg

« Reply #3395 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 11:51:53 »
Goodluck all! One of the huskeys looks like my late pup, had to put in for that one.
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3396 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:09:20 »
Good luck everybody, not sure what the win rates usually are for Krap sales but I'm hoping for at least 1 Husky.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #3397 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:16:41 »
In for 3. Listed what I want and the order but don't really mind what I get, that purple is amazing though.

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
« Reply #3398 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:44:30 »
Just entered, thanks Krytone for the chance and GL bois :)

Offline Tally810

« Reply #3399 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:50:32 »
Hey krytone I wasn't paying much attention and only entered for 1 colorway.  Can I edit my entry? Don't want to double it