Poll

Which realization of Cyrillics do you prefer?

Double shot single letters
Standard QWERTY with front printed Cyrillics

Author Topic: [IC] YURI R1 GMK (Cherry profile)  (Read 356270 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [IC] YURI SA Profile (Vote for cyrillics!)
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 09:23:44 »
I hate to be a party pooper, but the front printing makes it look too busy for me. I hope it grows on me, or single legend cyrillics still happen somehow.

Are there any other shots of front printed SA, preferably a full set on a board?

This.  I can't even begin to understand why someone, obviously into keyboards/keycaps, would need front printed Latin legends anyway. But, I am one person. Maybe it will grow on me as well.

I'm with you. I would prefer single legend cyrillics as well. I still like the set, but would like it more without front printed Latin legends

T0mb3ry, I wonder if it's possible to split the orders into two groups?  One would be doubleshot cyrillics with pad printing, the other would be doubleshot cyrillics without pad printing.  I know there is a strict MOQ/pricing for injection molding, but it might be worth asking if we can only pad print some sets, since that is a discrete process and "should" be simpler to setup etc.  ?  Just a thought.  :)

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 10:51:34 »
I hate to be a party pooper, but the front printing makes it look too busy for me. I hope it grows on me, or single legend cyrillics still happen somehow.

Are there any other shots of front printed SA, preferably a full set on a board?

This.  I can't even begin to understand why someone, obviously into keyboards/keycaps, would need front printed Latin legends anyway. But, I am one person. Maybe it will grow on me as well.

I'm with you. I would prefer single legend cyrillics as well. I still like the set, but would like it more without front printed Latin legends

T0mb3ry, I wonder if it's possible to split the orders into two groups?  One would be doubleshot cyrillics with pad printing, the other would be doubleshot cyrillics without pad printing.  I know there is a strict MOQ/pricing for injection molding, but it might be worth asking if we can only pad print some sets, since that is a discrete process and "should" be simpler to setup etc.  ?  Just a thought.  :)

Got this already on my mind. I think its obvious that the front print should be optional. However it depends on SPs conditions. But i think it should be no problem.

In regards of running it through MassDrop. You have to keep in mind they'd like to run it again (depending on success but most probably). I know it is not possible to make a single run through mussdrop. However MD has more potential buyers, which will lead most probably to a succes making first double shot cyrillics.

Doing traditional GB is a no go for me, as i got no time. I would love to do so but i am full time worker and i got some other projects on my back.  Also its a huge responsibility and i highly respect those people who run GB by their own.

Think about it.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 11:37:49 »
+1 for double shot cyrillics
This would be the premier for the first run (using MD as the example).  This is always a big plus for a buy and worked in favor for other keycap GBs (like Granite) because people knew that what was available that buy may never be run again.

Please give it a serious consideration.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #353 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:19:40 »
My suggestions for forum keys. DT key will happen as i got no permission for the usual DT key you know. The RMK will happen too, because of reasons. However for the geekhack you can decide to make it this way or use the already existing one.

RMK

GeekHack

Deskthority

XPost.

PS. If those are getting made feel free to use them for your keyset design. There is no need to ask for permission. I am trying to make permissions-free forum keys.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:34:02 by T0mb3ry »

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #354 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:39:50 »
I think the front print could actually look pretty cool. The  \ and | key, could we get that in the same colour as the modifiers? I can only see the one colour in the render.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #355 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:42:58 »
I think the front print could actually look pretty cool. The  \ and | key, could we get that in the same colour as the modifiers? I can only see the one colour in the render.

Uhm the base kit includes it already. Look at additional keys below. Its paired with "up" key.

Offline need

« Reply #356 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:48:54 »
My suggestions for forum keys. DT key will happen as i got no permission for the usual DT key you know. The RMK will happen too, because of reasons. However for the geekhack you can decide to make it this way or use the already existing one.

RMK
Show Image

GeekHack
Show Image

Deskthority
Show Image

XPost.

PS. If those are getting made feel free to use them for your keyset design. There is no need to ask for permission. I am trying to make permissions-free forum keys.

Would love to hear about your rationale behind these designs. :D

« Reply #357 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:51:09 »

Uhm the base kit includes it already. Look at additional keys below. Its paired with "up" key.

Derp, my bad!

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #358 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 07:56:03 »

How about the extra ESC key? Blue base with orange alpha.
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

« Reply #359 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 08:01:43 »

That's also in the render, there's 3 ESC keys. The blue one is the E looking one at the end of the number row.

Offline R4WBIT

« Reply #360 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 08:10:47 »
Is it decided that there will be English front print?  :(

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #361 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 08:52:47 »

RMK
Show Image

GeekHack
Show Image

Deskthority
Show Image

XPost.

Ok.

First of all you have to know forum keys are kind of representation of the community and they are a must in almost every keyset (if its possible and does not let price explode).

RMK
You have to know i hate dramas. I'll not explain the concrete reasons, because it may start another drama. So i decided just to make rmk key from scratch. It is designed in honeycumb pattern. I agree its most suited for carbon, but it does not prevent it from usage in different themed keysets, as honeycumb pattern is quite neutral. Also due to the placements of letters i could get rid of slashes "/". Its simple and understandable.

GeekHack
For this you have to understand my POV of communities. There are RMK, GeekHack and Deskthority. Despite that, there is kind of religion wars (mostly between rmk and geekhack) but all of them profit of each other and its a good thing. RMK is in my POV like "NewYork Times". Its a news paper. It has todo with how reddit works. Posts get burried quickly. GeekHack and Deskthority are on the other hand far different from RMK. In those two forums things are getting developed and made. In my POV GeekHack and Deskthority are the Engines who runs the community. This is why GeekHack is made inside of a Gear. It keeps things running. The same is for Deskthority and i actually wanted to make two gears (DT and GH) spinning each other. However DT is little bit different.

Deskthority
You know Deskthority. But do you know Deskthority club? Yes those ladies and gentlements got their own club. So they got their traditions and so on. Despite they are kind of conservative (in my opinion) they also keep things running. Think of Matt3o, afaik he is a Deskthority club member.
I asked Deskthority for a permission to use their Forum key. They were thankful because i asked them (despite other designers dont even ask them and use it anyway) but they refused kindly. I respect that.
So it was kind of hard to get the idea how to represent deskthority. I picked the "Authority" and mixed it with "Tradition", because they got some. So the only thing that came into my mind was a "Wappen" (Crest or coat of arms in english). I am honestly not quite happy with it. But i got no better idea for Deskthority. In the first Carbon run i was asked why i did not included Deskthority into forum keys. Well, here it is.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #362 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 09:09:23 »
Is it decided that there will be English front print?  :(

It will be optional. I mean in my opinion you should be able to choose if you want a front print.

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #363 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 09:56:08 »

That's also in the render, there's 3 ESC keys. The blue one is the E looking one at the end of the number row.
I understand this one, I guess I just want one with "Esc" letters on it. It will match my 60% board better. Thx!
For reference:
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #364 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 10:04:21 »

I understand this one, I guess I just want one with "Esc" letters on it. It will match my 60% board better. Thx!
For reference:
Show Image

The representation of base kit is incomplete. It misses two things.
1. Escape key in modifers colors is missing.
2. The arrow keys should be changed to words (up, down, left, right). The symbol arrow keys will remain in Stripe kit.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #365 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 14:57:14 »
OP has been updated.

- One single Base kit with option for US ANSI fron print. Front print i wish it could be possible to print other layouts like uk iso, dvorak and colemak. However this kind of thing is upto SP. Do they need for this MOQ? I dont know.

Following kits has been adjusted to cyrillic (russian layout)
- Planck/Atomic kit
- ISO kit
- Adapter Mod kit
- Stripe kit

Some other changes:
- Hammer and sicle keys has been separated from Novelties. Its now the Glorious kit.
- Novelties: the enter has now star with stripes instead of "поехали".
- Forum keys got new legends.

Reducing the double shot legends to only cyrillic makes other kits kind of lightweight and i appreciate it.

Offline need

« Reply #366 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 15:36:13 »

RMK
Show Image

GeekHack
Show Image

Deskthority
Show Image

XPost.

Ok.

First of all you have to know forum keys are kind of representation of the community and they are a must in almost every keyset (if its possible and does not let price explode).

RMK
You have to know i hate dramas. I'll not explain the concrete reasons, because it may start another drama. So i decided just to make rmk key from scratch. It is designed in honeycumb pattern. I agree its most suited for carbon, but it does not prevent it from usage in different themed keysets, as honeycumb pattern is quite neutral. Also due to the placements of letters i could get rid of slashes "/". Its simple and understandable.

GeekHack
For this you have to understand my POV of communities. There are RMK, GeekHack and Deskthority. Despite that, there is kind of religion wars (mostly between rmk and geekhack) but all of them profit of each other and its a good thing. RMK is in my POV like "NewYork Times". Its a news paper. It has todo with how reddit works. Posts get burried quickly. GeekHack and Deskthority are on the other hand far different from RMK. In those two forums things are getting developed and made. In my POV GeekHack and Deskthority are the Engines who runs the community. This is why GeekHack is made inside of a Gear. It keeps things running. The same is for Deskthority and i actually wanted to make two gears (DT and GH) spinning each other. However DT is little bit different.

Deskthority
You know Deskthority. But do you know Deskthority club? Yes those ladies and gentlements got their own club. So they got their traditions and so on. Despite they are kind of conservative (in my opinion) they also keep things running. Think of Matt3o, afaik he is a Deskthority club member.
I asked Deskthority for a permission to use their Forum key. They were thankful because i asked them (despite other designers dont even ask them and use it anyway) but they refused kindly. I respect that.
So it was kind of hard to get the idea how to represent deskthority. I picked the "Authority" and mixed it with "Tradition", because they got some. So the only thing that came into my mind was a "Wappen" (Crest or coat of arms in english). I am honestly not quite happy with it. But i got no better idea for Deskthority. In the first Carbon run i was asked why i did not included Deskthority into forum keys. Well, here it is.
Really like those two, and the DT one does look a bit odd to me.

And,
Would you consider having UK keys as well?  :)

Offline Ephemeral

« Reply #367 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 15:36:59 »
The set is looking great, man! I'm loving these colors.  :thumb:  :thumb:
I'll be looking forward to this hitting the GB phase. I'll be down for a set.
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #368 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 15:51:42 »

RMK
Show Image

GeekHack
Show Image

Deskthority
Show Image

XPost.

Ok.

RMK

GeekHack

Deskthority
Really like those two, and the DT one does look a bit odd to me.

And,
Would you consider having UK keys as well?  :)

As i said i am not happy with DT key. Hope some day a better idea will hit me.

UK keys? Probably only as front print. As you see for double shot its only Cyrillic. I hope it would be possible to frontpring not only UK but also Dvorak or Colemak. Basically the layout you like. But its not up to me. If there is MOQ for such kind of prints then we might end up with US Ansi only.

Offline Rev.

« Reply #369 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 14:52:40 »
In regards of running it through MassDrop. You have to keep in mind they'd like to run it again (depending on success but most probably). I know it is not possible to make a single run through mussdrop. However MD has more potential buyers, which will lead most probably to a succes making first double shot cyrillics.

Doing traditional GB is a no go for me, as i got no time. I would love to do so but i am full time worker and i got some other projects on my back.  Also its a huge responsibility and i highly respect those people who run GB by their own.

Think about it.

I know it was written off previously due to cost concerns, but do you think that it could be possible to get the sort of volume that's necessary to run cyrillic modifiers if this was done via MassDrop?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 15:29:40 »

Think about it.

I know it was written off previously due to cost concerns, but do you think that it could be possible to get the sort of volume that's necessary to run cyrillic modifiers if this was done via MassDrop?

In case of modifiers you should look at Modern Selectric, which introduced completely new modifers. It was quite expensive. Now immagine new alphas + modifiers. What is unspeakable. The only thing i see how this can be done is making two drops. First one introduces the Alphas and the second one the modifiers. One single run is too expensive and would only scare people off.

Edit: The most important thing here is the demand. Its unknown. I can probably pull such things with Carbon (due to popularity) but again Cyrillics are niche. Not everyone appreciate them. Its a risk not reaching the moq.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 February 2016, 15:46:02 by T0mb3ry »

Offline kolashnikov

« Reply #371 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 20:37:48 »

Think about it.

In case of modifiers you should look at Modern Selectric, which introduced completely new modifers. It was quite expensive. Now immagine new alphas + modifiers. What is unspeakable. The only thing i see how this can be done is making two drops. First one introduces the Alphas and the second one the modifiers. One single run is too expensive and would only scare people off.

Edit: The most important thing here is the demand. Its unknown. I can probably pull such things with Carbon (due to popularity) but again Cyrillics are niche. Not everyone appreciate them. Its a risk not reaching the moq.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Some MD keyset drops kill it, like pulse and granite, but the recent rounds of those two are certainly helped by people posting and seeing pics in the forums. This is pretty special and people might hesitate. 

Did the otaku set introduce new legends? I wonder if we can expect price and interest similar to that set [also ran on MD]. From what I read it didn't do great, but made it to production.

Offline need

« Reply #372 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 01:38:35 »

Think about it.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Some MD keyset drops kill it, like pulse and granite, but the recent rounds of those two are certainly helped by people posting and seeing pics in the forums. This is pretty special and people might hesitate. 

Did the otaku set introduce new legends? I wonder if we can expect price and interest similar to that set [also ran on MD]. From what I read it didn't do great, but made it to production.
This set somehow got some carbon feel to it, and considering there's still a lot of people want carbon, I trust this set would do greatly. Never seen that much request on a set on massdrop.

And the Cyrillic in my opinion would attract people due to people tend to like unusual / exotic things.

Offline johuu

« Reply #373 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 13:31:59 »
FYI: Today Yuri Gagarin was born in 1934  :)

Offline need

« Reply #374 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 13:40:54 »
Okay, let's bring it onto GB  :D

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
« Reply #375 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 13:56:01 »

Yuri + Kosmonavt + GON TKL = end game?

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #376 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:10:03 »

Think about it.

Otaku was dyesub, whole different animal.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #377 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:15:28 »
There is a vote on MD, just vote if you want a gb to happen soonish.
https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Non-Latin-Keysets

I did a scale comparison of some cyrillic letters with latin ones. Also i compared the latin legends (scanned with the real legends) with each other. I think they match each other very well. There is ofcourse some differences, but keep in mind only the missing cyrillics will be made.
In short: i am quite confident about the cyrillic legends.

By the way, if you saw the forum keys for 1976 (which currently is running on MD) i would like to do the same. Its clean, minimalistic and i really like it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:22:45 by T0mb3ry »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #378 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:40:57 »
Sorry for double post.

I made a new poll so people can see the kits.
https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Yuri-Double-Shot-Cyrillic-SA-Profile

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #379 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:41:02 »
Voted!

« Reply #380 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:48:01 »
Left my vote!

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:24:25 »
Voted! I'm really excited about this.
The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 kmē), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 kmē),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.

Offline need

« Reply #382 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:33:43 »
Voted !
This is the only set that I really like currently.  :p

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #383 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:01:13 »
voted! this set really looks great!

Offline Jedi

« Reply #384 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 23:03:39 »
T0mb3ry, your artwork is incredible, I just can't see how you won't do well with this set.  Throw a hype train up on reddit about 2 months before you plan to go live and you'll have no issues with overselling this set :thumb:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #385 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 13:24:53 »
If it goes into GB:

I think i'll split the Base kit into Alphas and Standard TKL Modifiers. So people who'd like to purchase it for say planck or ergodox dont need to buy TKL modifiers. Just want to treat everyone equally.

Also i said that only the alphas are going to be orange. However if you look at numpad the numbers are orange. I can change it to blue, but i'd like to know your opinion. In my opinion orange numbers on a numpad would provide great balance on 100% board.

By the way, i am thinking about to add some keys to numpad for separate numpad boards. However this might be unnecessary due to Glorious kit and Forums kit. But that are just my thoughts...

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #386 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 13:43:20 »
I'm all for splitting TKL from Alphas. It should also help Ergodox meet moq if the extra expense isn't there.

I think numbers on the keypad being orange looks perfect.
The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 kmē), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 kmē),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.

Offline Data

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:25:31 »
OK, hurry up and take my money please.

Offline need

« Reply #388 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:11:12 »
If it goes into GB:

I think i'll split the Base kit into Alphas and Standard TKL Modifiers. So people who'd like to purchase it for say planck or ergodox dont need to buy TKL modifiers. Just want to treat everyone equally.

Also i said that only the alphas are going to be orange. However if you look at numpad the numbers are orange. I can change it to blue, but i'd like to know your opinion. In my opinion orange numbers on a numpad would provide great balance on 100% board.

By the way, i am thinking about to add some keys to numpad for separate numpad boards. However this might be unnecessary due to Glorious kit and Forums kit. But that are just my thoughts...
Everything you said right there is gold  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #389 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:03:33 »
Kits have been adjusted. Check the first page.

I hope everything is on its place. If i missed or you are missing something then please reply. I'll look into it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:11:31 by T0mb3ry »

Offline need

« Reply #390 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:13:15 »

I hope everything is on its place. If i missed or you are missing something then please reply. I'll look into it.
there's still chance for UK front print right?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #391 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:31:39 »

there's still chance for UK front print right?

Actually i would love if everyone could frontprint what ever he wants (ISO, Colemak, Dvorak etc.). However its not up to me. SP is setting the rules. I actually dont know if there is kind of MOQ for frontprint. If there is one, then i fear it could mean that there will be only US Ansi. At the moment i have no idea. But i thing front print is not that difficult to pull off as mold the keys. So i expect frontprint is going to be no problem. Again i am expecting(speculating). So i do not promisse. Take it with a grain of salt.  ;)

Offline Data

« Reply #392 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 08:00:55 »
I'll take one of each please.  :thumb:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #393 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:09:49 »
I'll take one of each please.  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sir! You got quite a lot of keyboards!  :))

By the way i dont know actually on which layout it will look the best. For example AFAIK people prefer Carbon on ErgoDox. But this i dont know.

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #394 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 14:38:36 »

By the way i dont know actually on which layout it will look the best. For example AFAIK people prefer Carbon on ErgoDox. But this i dont know.

I'm definitely looking at using this on an ergodox. That was what I had in mind as soon as I saw this set.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #395 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 15:21:29 »

I'm definitely looking at using this on an ergodox. That was what I had in mind as soon as I saw this set.

Someday i'll buy me an ErgoDox too. I always wanted one. But now i have to tame my keyboard madness...

« Reply #396 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 17:19:05 »
I really like this one

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #397 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 05:18:08 »
Can't wait for this one. Are there going to be Cyrillics and US alphas or are we only going to have the option for front printed? I wonder how many people would get both, if offered. I certainly do would buy both, as well as some of the other child sets.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #398 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 06:17:01 »
Can't wait for this one. Are there going to be Cyrillics and US alphas or are we only going to have the option for front printed? I wonder how many people would get both, if offered. I certainly do would buy both, as well as some of the other child sets.

In general, this set is going to be only cyrillic with an option for frontprint (us ansi). However everything depends on SP's conditions for frontprint. I dont know if they have MOQ for frontprint and if they can do individual frontprint for each buyer. These questions should be solved before GB. As you know MD gets quite different conditions from SP.

If SP has no MOQ for frontprint and if they can do it individually but with some extra costs (10-20$ maybe), then most possibly i will introduce US Ansi Alphas and ofcourse i need to adjust the child deals for it.

Again Cyrillics are the main feature of this set and they must be made no matter what.

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #399 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 04:03:49 »

In general, this set is going to be only cyrillic with an option for frontprint (us ansi). However everything depends on SP's conditions for frontprint. I dont know if they have MOQ for frontprint and if they can do individual frontprint for each buyer. These questions should be solved before GB. As you know MD gets quite different conditions from SP.

If SP has no MOQ for frontprint and if they can do it individually but with some extra costs (10-20$ maybe), then most possibly i will introduce US Ansi Alphas and ofcourse i need to adjust the child deals for it.

Again Cyrillics are the main feature of this set and they must be made no matter what.

I agree with you about the Cyrillics. They are what makes this set so awesome in the first place. Here's hoping for conditions to be right so both alphas can be offered! ;)