Author Topic: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]  (Read 202321 times)

Offline Tally810

Re: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]
« Reply #700 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:27:23 »
I contacted Bazh on reddit a couple weeks back and he responded, but he has since stopped contact. Bazh has no excuse this time. At least with the triC buy, lunaris was kind to give us some stuff in compensation for the long wait times. Bazh has 0 communication, flat out lied to us, and then disappears. I don't think we will get scammed as they already made the cases, and just have to ship them.
Man I hope yall get the cases soon.  I was really excited to see people's builds with these

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm excited to see my build with this....
I feel ya dude.  One day I'll get to drop a compliment on your build dude.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #701 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:31:11 »
I contacted Bazh on reddit a couple weeks back and he responded, but he has since stopped contact. Bazh has no excuse this time. At least with the triC buy, lunaris was kind to give us some stuff in compensation for the long wait times. Bazh has 0 communication, flat out lied to us, and then disappears. I don't think we will get scammed as they already made the cases, and just have to ship them.
Man I hope yall get the cases soon.  I was really excited to see people's builds with these

Yea, I'm excited to see my build with this....
I feel ya dude.  One day I'll get to drop a compliment on your build dude.

Maybe one day. If we're lucky.

Offline Faux

« Reply #702 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 19:28:54 »
EU got theirs a long time ago so idk what the complication is for NA buyers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #703 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 19:55:13 »

Presumably similar issues to what CTRL ALT had

NA proxy got busy or forgot to ship them
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #704 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 20:23:25 »

except Sherryton hasn't received them yet, so it's moreso an issue with bazh not shipping out, or it being shipped by rowboat.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #705 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 22:36:36 »

except Sherryton hasn't received them yet, so it's moreso an issue with bazh not shipping out, or it being shipped by rowboat.

Also, they made a change to who the US proxy is. And the fact that pearvoz apparently didn't do anything when he was supposed to ship them to Zeal.

Offline Faux

« Reply #706 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 23:18:22 »
During this whole thing, the part that confuses me is Bazh is active on reddit, yet doesn't respond to any PMs or to his own GH thread.

Offline Triviumtek Supporter

« Reply #707 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 02:35:01 »
Hi everyone, from now i will be the man who response for everything. Bazh was out of town for a while and he still not comeback so it's the reason he's not answer. Foggy is getting better and catching up with the work. Pear was assigned to work on the upcoming project. So the new shipping schedule will be the last day of this month, every order will be checked again and the process was done halfway. I will update everyday and answer your question asap, just send me a message. Thank you.

Offline Faux

« Reply #708 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 03:29:07 »
Hi,

How is it possible for Bazh to still be active on reddit, but ignore GH? Also, can you give us a firm estimate for shipping that you can be held accountable for? We've been deceived two times already and I'm sure you can understand the frustration. On another note, thank you for letting us know you are taking over the project. This gives me more assurance that we will eventually get our keyboards.

« Reply #709 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 05:01:37 »
Hi,

How is it possible for Bazh to still be active on reddit, but ignore GH? Also, can you give us a firm estimate for shipping that you can be held accountable for? We've been deceived two times already and I'm sure you can understand the frustration. On another note, thank you for letting us know you are taking over the project. This gives me more assurance that we will eventually get our keyboards.
Hi,

The estimate shipping date would be 31/3. I hope I can make it faster so we can move on :D About Bazh's lacking communication, I can not talk for him but maybe he's got some problems :( btw, I really understand that you guys, our customer, don't want to be pissed off this time. Cheers!

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #710 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 08:47:40 »
Hi,

Hi,

The estimate shipping date would be 31/3. I hope I can make it faster so we can move on :D About Bazh's lacking communication, I can not talk for him but maybe he's got some problems :( btw, I really understand that you guys, our customer, don't want to be pissed off this time. Cheers!

Would like some kind of proof that you are who you say you are, this GB has me quite jaded.

« Reply #711 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 09:08:52 »
Hi,

Hi,

Would like some kind of proof that you are who you say you are, this GB has me quite jaded.
So you want a picture of me or what, just name it :))

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #712 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 09:39:05 »
Pic of anything that relates to LUSTRO or Weaven and a timestamp would be good! Sorry, just want some more reassurance. Being led around so much isnt so fun.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #713 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 10:34:46 »
Hi everyone, from now i will be the man who response for everything. Bazh was out of town for a while and he still not comeback so it's the reason he's not answer. Foggy is getting better and catching up with the work. Pear was assigned to work on the upcoming project. So the new shipping schedule will be the last day of this month, every order will be checked again and the process was done halfway. I will update everyday and answer your question asap, just send me a message. Thank you.

What was the point of the whole fiasco of switching between Zeal and Originative if we're still relying on pear?

« Reply #714 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 10:48:24 »
Right now I'm in Hanoi with Pear to take over his previous work, then tomorrow night I will come to visit Foggy in HCMC and then you will have picture of Lustro, Weaven and timestamp and everything. As I said before, from now I will handle all of the shipping, packing, you guys can PM pear, bazh, foggy to discuss abt new products, technical problems or feedback abt what you like or what you don't like about the keyboard, what do you wanna change in the future...etc, but PM me if you want to know about tracking number, shipping or packing. Thank you!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #715 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 15:50:45 »
Right now I'm in Hanoi with Pear to take over his previous work, then tomorrow night I will come to visit Foggy in HCMC and then you will have picture of Lustro, Weaven and timestamp and everything. As I said before, from now I will handle all of the shipping, packing, you guys can PM pear, bazh, foggy to discuss abt new products, technical problems or feedback abt what you like or what you don't like about the keyboard, what do you wanna change in the future...etc, but PM me if you want to know about tracking number, shipping or packing. Thank you!

I want to confirm if I still will be the one handling the shipping. Please send me a PM regarding this. Bazh hasn't gotten back to me and did not warn me that someone else will be shipping it.

« Reply #716 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 01:13:57 »
Just arrived late night yesterday in HCMC, right now I'm in the office, will post a picture with timestamp and of course, the keyboard for you guys asap

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #717 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 11:14:09 »
Just arrived late night yesterday in HCMC, right now I'm in the office, will post a picture with timestamp and of course, the keyboard for you guys asap

Glad to see this GB finally start moving again.

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #718 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 11:15:14 »

The appearance of progress.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Offline Jeu

« Reply #719 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 15:33:00 »

Would still like sherry confirmed taking over shipping as that's the last thing we heard directly from a GB person...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fancymans

« Reply #720 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 15:36:27 »
Would still like sherry confirmed taking over shipping as that's the last thing we heard directly from a GB person...

Same here. Can you include an update on who's handling what when you post the pics?
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

« Reply #721 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 19:40:05 »
It's sherry who will handle the shipping for NA
// I forgot the camera at the office yesterday night so pic will come in abt 1 hour :))

Offline fancymans

« Reply #722 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 19:41:53 »
// I forgot the camera at the office yesterday night so pic will come in abt 1 hour :))

Sherry, can you confirm?

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #723 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 20:26:47 »

Sherry, can you confirm?

I'll gladly accept the offer, but I'll only officially confirm once I receive the items. I do not want to be reliable for the products until they are in my hands.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #724 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 20:37:10 »

Yes indeed. "the appearance"

Well see what happens in the coming weeks.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #725 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 20:52:46 »

Sherry, can you confirm?

I'll gladly accept the offer, but I'll only officially confirm once I receive the items. I do not want to be reliable for the products until they are in my hands.

Right, I agree that you shouldn't be responsible for any of the products until you get them.

However, what I meant to ask was if you can confirm whether or not Triviumtek has communicated with you directly about the shipping details, and whether or not you're still going to be the NA proxy if they arrive to you.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #726 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 20:54:31 »

Sherry, can you confirm?

Right, I agree that you shouldn't be responsible for any of the products until you get them.

However, what I meant to ask was if you can confirm whether or not Triviumtek has communicated with you directly about the shipping details, and whether or not you're still going to be the NA proxy if they arrive to you.

Yes, he sent me a message last night that I'll still be handling the shipment!

« Reply #727 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 21:10:11 »
STT_3137 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3129 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3128 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3123 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #728 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 21:25:49 »

Sherry, can you confirm?

Yes, he sent me a message last night that I'll still be handling the shipment!

Woot! Glad we got that bit settled.

Thanks for posting the pictures. A bit more assured now, but no pics of Lustro in those boxes  :confused:

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #729 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 21:28:54 »
It's a little worrisome that with all the promises of things being shipped, that there are so many things left unpacked and unboxed. Either way it's reassuring to see pictures at least, and hopefully it can proceed from here.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #730 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 21:33:05 »
yeah where the LUSTRO at  :-X

please send a few pics of those~
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #731 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 22:02:03 »
yeah where the LUSTRO at  :-X

please send a few pics of those~

I think Triviumtek Supporter is just teasing us and only posting pictures of Weaven

« Reply #732 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 22:10:05 »
These boxes were opened for checking the last time and replace some boxes were torn apart, and here's picture of lustro cases
STT_3140 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3145 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3147 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr

« Reply #733 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 22:14:03 »
Wew guys, maybe I'm new here and I understand your stressful cause of unexpected delay in shipping but be patience, we are really close!!!

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #734 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:13:31 »
Hello Triviumtek Supporter, thanks for stepping in to help and sharing pictures. I'd basically given up on this. Great to see a believable update :)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #735 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:14:43 »
Wew guys, maybe I'm new here and I understand your stressful cause of unexpected delay in shipping but be patience, we are really close!!!

It's more about the lack of communication from the Triviumtek guys and us.

Thanks for posting more pictures. I think that makes us all feel a little bit better.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #736 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 00:02:06 »

People are used to unexpected delays. What's stressful is when the group buy leader makes dubious statements about progress, doesn't answer questions, and then goes completely radio silent while ignoring contact as he is apparently active elsewhere online. Heck, even the guy you had tagged to handle US shipments didn't know what was happening.

I'm glad you're here with better support, but you don't instantly regain people's trust after months of poor communication.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 March 2017, 00:03:43 by brighenne »

Offline nickysan92

« Reply #737 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 01:08:41 »
Hi there, I'm from non-NA (Malaysia), should I be expecting shipment soon as well? Haven't kept up with this thread for some time now.

« Reply #738 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:40:47 »
Hi there, I'm from non-NA (Malaysia), should I be expecting shipment soon as well? Haven't kept up with this thread for some time now.
Yes, your keyboard will be sent directly via Kerry Express or VNPost, I will get the quotation and comeback later tomorrow. Every orders doesn't come from NA will be shipped directly like Mr.Nickysan92. Thank you.

« Reply #739 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:44:04 »
By the way, today was a very busy day but I'm glad to inform you that I've finished packing every keyboards and everything include weaven, lustro, extra parts...etc will be sent tomorrow morning. Thank you for joining Triviumtek GroupBuy.

Cheers,

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #740 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:50:40 »
By the way, today was a very busy day but I'm glad to inform you that I've finished packing every keyboards and everything include weaven, lustro, extra parts...etc will be sent tomorrow morning. Thank you for joining Triviumtek GroupBuy.

Cheers,

this is superb news. thank you for that!! excitement is starting to brew   :-*
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Tally810

« Reply #741 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 15:00:47 »

Cheers,
Man good thing someone stepped up.  I'm excited to see the builds of these.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #742 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 17:22:47 »

Cheers,

Fantastic!! Thank you ^_^

Offline Prodigy46

« Reply #743 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 23:20:12 »
Wonderful news!!! Thank you so much for the pictures and stepping in to save our asses. So glad we got this moving. 

« Reply #744 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:23:51 »
Hi guys, just woke up, I will post more pics and give sherry a tracking number when I reach the office, thank you :d

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #745 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:41:56 »
Hi guys, just woke up, I will post more pics and give sherry a tracking number when I reach the office, thank you :d

« Reply #746 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 12:09:14 »
Today is weekend so I can't get the tracking number though I've already shipped it to the courier. I will update on Monday :D
// Order from Asia, Australia pls pm me for shipping quotation, thank you

« Reply #747 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 07:48:54 »
Picture update:
STT_3153 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3158 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3159 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr
STT_3160 by Trivium Gallery, trên Flickr

Offline Atredl

« Reply #748 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 10:16:38 »