Author Topic: Very cool DSA stuff at zfrontier  (Read 3664 times)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Very cool DSA stuff at zfrontier
« on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 10:00:22 »
Did you guys see these?:

https://en.zfrontier.com/collections/keysets/products/es-lingua-franca?variant=26252810059

Check out those novelty and color novelty keys.  Cool stuff.  I'm thinking about joining the GB but I've not seen any of the Chinese DSA caps IRL

Offline yortman1

• Lurking for cool keebs.
Re: Very cool DSA stuff at zfrontier
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 03:16:15 »
I already placed an order for the Japanese keycaps, mod kit and windows addon. So far the only other DSA set I have is granite, which I really like. DSA has a nice clean look to it since all caps are the same height.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 08:50:00 »
Eh.. a set named Lingua Franca without any support for any European layouts - Europe being where the term "Lingua Franca" comes from.

Lame. Sham.
🍉

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 10:27:11 »
I'm way over budget with spending on keycaps but I picked up an English set with mod kit, win kit.  Love the artwork and I figured I can always resell them down the road

Offline DuckNorris

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 14:41:30 »
Thank you very much for posting these links. Most of us only look to see into Massdrop or GroupBuys here and don't know of other great sets being sold in other areas.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 14:55:39 »
Thank you very much for posting these links. Most of us only look to see into Massdrop or GroupBuys here and don't know of other great sets being sold in other areas.

Glad it helped someone out.  I'm big fan of the novelty artwork on these.  I always try to have a bit of fun on any build I make.  Can't take this keyboard stuff too seriously :P

Offline DuckNorris

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 15:29:44 »

Glad it helped someone out.  I'm big fan of the novelty artwork on these.  I always try to have a bit of fun on any build I make.  Can't take this keyboard stuff too seriously :P

Yeah thank you I learned that early on otherwise it will become less enjoyable etc. Also, take it too serious you could end up eating ramen noodles 3 times a day again for a while haha.

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 05:10:34 »
Yea.

They are in A refreshing style :thumb:
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 12:26:22 »
So that's weird.  I kept wondering if my keyset was going to ship soon... apparently I submitted my order but never got confirmation.  So  I guess I DIDN'T pick up this set as I thought I did.  That sucks.  Waited with anticipation for a month :(

Offline jnthnrvs

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 22:29:03 »
^^^ Ouch.  :(

But, thanks for posting this. If I end up liking DSA when my first set arrives from pmk, I'll probably jump on this. ~$123 for a full set that would cover just about anything. Not sooo bad, and it looks really classy.