Author Topic: First Time Keyboard and Full RGB PCB?  (Read 1144 times)

Offline ZefyrPyon

• YouTube: ZefyrPyon
First Time Keyboard and Full RGB PCB?
« on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 17:56:15 »
Does anyone know is there is a 100% (preferably, at least) RGB mountable PCB out there? I found one on AliExpress and have messaged the seller a BUNCH of questions, so hopefully something will come of that, but in the mean time, do you guys have anything that might help?

My basic plan is to grab some Gateron Yellow switches with the clear tops and make my own keyboard. I find that BS is just not for me, but love the weighty feel And, as a total OCD control freak, I've been craving fully controllable lighting for a while now, but everything out there either has crappy software, crappy controllers, or is just too gaudy for my tastes. The corsair is nice, but I don't feel like desoldering the whole thing just to upgrade the switch when I can do it from scratch and avoid so much trouble. Gamer-style aethetics, while it seems have toned down quite a bit lately, have been the bane of my existence planning my College build. But I digress.

Thanks in advanced for your help guys!! I'll let y'all know when I hear from Mike Huang, the seller from above at Gamer Camp on AliExpress.
Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

Offline ZefyrPyon

• YouTube: ZefyrPyon
Re: First Time Keyboard and Full RGB PCB?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 19:49:13 »
On a slight side-note, if this post is in the wrong forum, please move it. I'm not completely sure this is the right place. Thanks. <3
Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.