geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Vaporwave R2

(1/40) > >>

NaturalPack:
GMK Vaporwave R2

Hi everybody,
I've become a bit too busy to continue designing in the mech community. Janglad will be taking over my projects. Follow him at his website  qoda.studio or here on GH for future updates. Please don't hound him to work on every single set, he's already got a lot on his plate. I will be finishing Astral Light and then signing out. Thanks so much. -NP

"Vaporwave is an MX-style keycap set inspired by glitchy aesthetics and holographic anime propaganda."

Vaporwave is back for a second round. Estimated for Q4 2021.

Take part in the survey here: https://forms.gle/M6EGFnKUCjiMwcHj9

* Geekhack account not required for survey

Survey Topics
- Round two color adjustments
- Kitting
- Novelties
- Round one set feedback

Parts of survey are optional. You don't need to be an expert. Explanations, context and references are available in the survey.
Everyone is welcome to take part.

Round two is set to feature a few minor adjustments that are meant to "min max" the design.

But I'd like to get everyone's opinions and suggestions before setting anything in stone.

More renders will be added as kits are finalized (i.e. boards featuring hiragana or novelties)

Vendors:

Novelkeys (NA)

Additional proxies TBD

Kits:

Base (Yet to be finalized)

Hiragana (Coming Soon)

Novelties (Coming Soon)

Extensions, Expansions & Support Kits TBD

* Renders are not indicative of the final design. Final renders will be posted after community feedback.

frostykoala:
b and f13 avail ; )

BapoDonu:
Nice, will there be a hiragana kit this time as well ?

Kinesiologist:
F13

joshuarubin:
I want novelties that will match my R1 kit. Love the r1 colors, really don’t think they should be changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version