Author Topic: Black IBM M13 for sale  (Read 3281 times)

Offline stephenashelton

• Trade Count: (0)
Black IBM M13 for sale
« on: Fri, 26 November 2010, 14:12:59 »
I have a black M13 for sale. It's in very good condition, except that the tracknub thing has worn through (I eventually disposed of it.) It's still usable without it (in fact, I liked it better without it), and you can also find replacements easily.

I'll ask what I paid for it - $75 plus shipping, but I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Sorry about the poor image quality. This camera isn't the best. I'll be happy to get some better pictures via email upon request.

Send me a pm, or an email (stephen at stephenashelton dot com)

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
Black IBM M13 for sale
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 22:40:29 »
Bump for a great price. If I didn't have one I'd get this one.
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline dec.net

Black IBM M13 for sale
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 05 December 2010, 18:20:51 »
Hmm, I'm very tempted to get this as a christmas present to myself, always wanted a black M13... However, I'm fearing that the shipping cost alone might be as high as the price - I'm located in Germany.
Also, when you say the touchstick isn't working, is that just due to the red cap missing, or anything wrong with it electrically?

Chris
Daily drivers at home: \'93 IBM Model M; Currently: Model F XT (hebrew layout), adapted via Teensy.
Daily driver at University: Marquardt HEROS miliary board.
Take-with-me-board: G80-1800 (blue/black).
Boards I don\'t use: DS 102W (cherry 1800 lookalike, waterproof industrial case with ultra-mushy membrane switches). Dell AT102W (don\'t like it too much, very uneven feeling - last chance is to teflon-coat the sliders)

Offline stephenashelton

Black IBM M13 for sale
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 05 December 2010, 20:22:55 »
The touchstick/tracknub/whatever functions perfectly, the only problem is that the red cover wore a hole and so I threw it out. I actually liked it better that way, though, and so I never bothered to replace it.

I'll be happy to ship to Germany, but I can't argue that it might be pretty expensive :)

Offline stephenashelton

Black IBM M13 for sale
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 10 December 2010, 17:36:55 »
Sold!