Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

List of Admins and Moderators

(1/14) > >>

CPTBadAss:
Update 2021-03: If you are looking to send a PM to a general Admin or Senior Mod account, please copy HoffmanMyster and user 18. Many users have been messaging the Moderation Team account, which is perfectly valid, but is more difficult for us all to check in on and read messages. As a general rule, if you are ever sending a message to the Moderation Team account, also include HoffmanMyster and user 18.

CPTBadAss' Original Post:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:13:18 ---I received a PM from a member who wanted to have a name change. The person said they couldn’t figure out who was a moderator or not. I thought the admin and moderator team were going to publish a list but they haven’t. But I think having any kind of list out there would be helpful. So here it is.

Please feel free to edit as you need admin/moderator team. I also think that this link isn’t very descriptive or concise so please feel free to merge this thread with that. I’m only listing this as a guide for those who are looking for help. I also may be missing some people.

--- End quote ---

For site moderation matters (content, behavior). First, if there is an obvious offending post which breaks the Forum Terms of Service (TOS) in a non-trivial way, please use the report button on the lower right corner of the post in question.  If the problem is more general, please first contact one of the moderators on duty first (any moderator that's online at the time, as per the blue names in the "who's online" listing on the homepage).  If your issue can't be resolved this way or you feel that the decision was unfair then please contact the Senior Moderators.

For technical issues, if possible please post in the appropriate thread in feedback/suggestions. If there are issues with your account or sensitive information is involved, then do please go ahead and PM an Administrator or Senior Moderator.  Otherwise, a PM is not necessary.

Site Owner:
Massdrop

Lead Administrator:
Will@MD

Administrators:
MattMD
Photoelectric
rknize
samwisekoi

Senior Moderators:
HoffmanMyster
user 18
infiniti
jwaz

Global Moderators:
iamtootallforthis
exitfire401
suicidal_orange
trizkut

Marketplace Moderators:
Signature
For marketplace matters, please include Senior and Global Moderators as you see fit

Ergonomics section Moderators:
hoggy

Curators:
dgneo
ghostjuggernaut
jdcarpe

Founder:
iMav

Notes:

* iMav and samwisekoi aren’t active at the moment.
* CPTBadAss is one cool cat but not an admin or moderator.

exitfire401:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:13:18 ---*iMav, rkinze, and Photoelectric aren’t that active AFAIK

--- End quote ---

This is correct. Thanks for the post!

SpAmRaY:
Isn't IvanIvanovich  a mod?

exitfire401:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:19:02 ---Isn't IvanIvanovich  a mod?

--- End quote ---

Added.

Puddsy:
ashort is also an admin, but is inactive.

Unless something was changed since I last checked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version