Author Topic: Panda keycap recomendations  (Read 2271 times)

Offline ArcanistBomber

Panda keycap recomendations
« on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 06:07:24 »
Hey guys, quite new to the keyboard community and figured I'd ask here as it seems to be the best place to get info. I've had a hard time searching around for info on keebs haha. Anyway, I recently saw that GMK is making a panda themed keycap set. That said, I really hate the fact that ABS will shine over time and just don't want that at all. Does anyone out there know of any PBT panda themed key caps?? I'd be forever in your debt because I remember looking a while ago before I bought my first board and just could not find them. I found like one set on Amazon, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of anymore! Any info would be great!

Offline stidal

• milo#3939
Re: Panda keycap recomendations
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 07:46:11 »
fwiw, every keyset will shine over time, abs just does a bit faster. there's a panda set on kbdfans in the np profile, should be able to just google "np panda keycaps" and get a hit. aliexpress also has a few options if you search panda keycaps
transition tkl // aksara ce // bully // valhalla // voyager // rs60 // adiuvare // ciel60 // jules // prime e // ut47.2 // sequence // bumper // q1 // gaff60