Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7953244 times)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #13300 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:11:06 »
PBT Beige and this cap fits nice! But what does not fit to beige... I'll get a set at the current GB!

haha yes, beige set goes with everything. :)  i will be picking up more things from that GB.

Conduit Grey F2 from Flux with GMK Dolch :)

beautiful. :)  that grey looks good with the dolch set.

Might want to clean those :))
he's going for the decayed look

You guys r dumb, yellowed clacks are legit

nou.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #13301 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:20:41 »

PBT Beige and this cap fits nice! But what does not fit to beige... I'll get a set at the current GB!

haha yes, beige set goes with everything. :)  i will be picking up more things from that GB.

Might want to clean those :))
he's going for the decayed look

You guys r dumb, yellowed clacks are legit

nou.

You should rep the yellowing

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #13302 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:27:39 »
It can only get better with age!!!
Show Image

Sorry if you're offended by me who actually uses my clacks as a daily.

Took me a minute to dig this post up but props to everyone who actually rocks their Clacks. I think squarebox's OG is my favorite posted.

Y'all are some nerds.

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #13303 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:29:06 »

Got this cap today!

woo hoo!  congrats. :)  can you take a pic of the underside, please.  i'm curious what it looks like.

ivan/imsto pbt beige <3
Show Image

i also have this bsp keycap sets from imsto...but no grey skull...haha. nice picture as u did before. i nearlly have all ur photos in my iphone...enjoy them
Colonel or Ogre

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #13304 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:30:27 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:23:22 by alienman82 »

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #13305 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:33:22 »

Got this cap today!

woo hoo!  congrats. :)  can you take a pic of the underside, please.  i'm curious what it looks like.

ivan/imsto pbt beige <3
Show Image

i also have this bsp keycap sets from imsto...but no grey skull...haha. nice picture as u did before. i nearlly have all ur photos in my iphone...enjoy them

Man I should have gotten an imsto set.  The gateron legends just don't do it for me.

i can provide help with that. just tell me which one u like.
Colonel or Ogre

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #13306 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 19:21:23 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #13307 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:38:47 »
Don't know the color code of this cap :-[ Also: dyed my Unicomp blanks yesterday, I could not imagine that it is that much work. Every cap had to be polished, and too much color was on every cap. My hands are black! Turned out as a dark blueish black or plum black.

... ...

Offline joey

« Reply #13308 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:39:27 »
Is that peach with yellow eyes?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #13309 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:43:09 »
wat
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #13310 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:49:23 »
Now that's a gnarly clack, wow madhias

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #13311 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:49:28 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #13312 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:51:22 »
Don't know the color code of this cap :-[ Also: dyed my Unicomp blanks yesterday, I could not imagine that it is that much work. Every cap had to be polished, and too much color was on every cap. My hands are black! Turned out as a dark blueish black or plum black.

Show Image

Wow that is nice, great picture as well. :D

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #13313 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:54:08 »

Show Image

This is how I pictured the Rowdy Yellow looking. Crazy dope clack :cool:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #13314 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:55:41 »

Show Image

Is that one of the miscolored BS jacks from clackvent?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #13315 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 15:01:18 »
Here's another angle:

Show Image

I would say so, yes!
... ...

Offline joey

« Reply #13316 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 15:02:52 »
Does it have the dots?

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #13317 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:04:01 »

Show Image

the dye job looks really good!  need pics of dyed hands, too.

oh, and that clack is pretty nifty too.  i wonder if CC just ran out of orange/red coloring, or if this was an intentional variation.  it's a weird but really cool colorway.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #13318 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:05:30 »
No way. Must be one of a kind?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #13319 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:10:52 »
Here's another angle:

Show Image

Show Image

I would say so, yes!

All these awesome caps I've never seen! That us a great setup Madhias!

Offline OTD

« Reply #13320 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:17:49 »
Here's another angle:

Show Image

Show Image

I would say so, yes!
Is it an F2 jack?

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #13321 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:20:12 »

Show Image

Gorgeous Clack!!   You do know that Unicomp sells black blanks right    :p :p

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #13322 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:22:02 »
Show Image

Very nice :) Mine is held by the Customs Office just received on Friday a randsom letter with a photo of the package :)) I'll go on Monday to recover it.

Hey, hope you'll get yours by tomorrow :) Can't wait to see pics of it on your board.

Show Image

Big fan of your board, man! Really nice CC as well.

Cheers man. :D GON's boards are amazing.

Hey, thanks :) Your clack pics on your GON are amazing as always esp that latest one  ;D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13323 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 17:48:37 »

Show Image

Perfect match with the keyset
Photo, as good as always
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #13324 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 18:08:30 »
Where did it come form? Ebay?

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #13325 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 00:06:15 »
Gorgeous Clack!!   You do know that Unicomp sells black blanks right    :p :p

But not the right SHIFT :) I would suggest to buy them at Unicomp, and maybe just dye one or two caps, would have been easier...

the dye job looks really good!  need pics of dyed hands, too.

:)

More
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 January 2016, 00:09:19 by madhias »
... ...

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13326 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:42:32 »
I had to go literally to the end of the town for this one to get it out of the hand of the Zollamt, but it's an epic day, my first Clack won in a sale directly from the Man  :cool: and it's a skull and Topre, now I have something for my dear HHKB too :)

There were post labels all over the skull on the mailer but I managed to free it ;)
I have to say that now I have reached my goals, I have what I wanted, Oktoberfest, Candy Corn and a skull in Topre  :cool:
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:50:17 by DanielT »
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #13327 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:53:11 »
I have to go literally to the end of the town for this one to get it out of the hand of the Zollamt, but it's an epic day, my first Clack won in a sale directly from the Man  :cool: and it's a skull and Topre, now I have something for my dear HHKB too :)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

There were post labels all over the skull on the mailer but I managed to free it ;)
I have to say that now I have reached my goals, I have what I wanted, Oktoberfest, Candy Corn and a skull in Topre  :cool:

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13328 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:57:22 »
Show Image

I feel just like that  :)) Thanks again man, I've had some really ****ty times and you and other nice people here made my life a little better. Soon at least some of the things will be solved and I will have some time for a little "Thank You!"

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #13329 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:58:08 »
I had to go literally to the end of the town for this one to get it out of the hand of the Zollamt, but it's an epic day, my first Clack won in a sale directly from the Man  :cool: and it's a skull and Topre, now I have something for my dear HHKB too :)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks great DanielT  :thumb: , still waiting for mine to arrive too.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #13330 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:59:50 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That looks purdy, lets see it on the hhkb... plz

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #13331 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 03:02:55 »
Show Image

I feel just like that  :)) Thanks again man, I've had some really ****ty times and you and other nice people here made my life a little better. Soon at least some of the things will be solved and I will have some time for a little "Thank You!"

No thank yous necessary.  Just wanted to help out a cool dude who has been looking for something forever. 

Stoked to hear that you now have all the things you've wanted.  That's a place not many people get to.  Loving the pics and looking forward to seeing all the pics of the caps in action.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13332 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 03:38:31 »
Stoked to hear that you now have all the things you've wanted.  That's a place not many people get to.  Loving the pics and looking forward to seeing all the pics of the caps in action.
Well, for me it's easy, I have now the boards I wished to have, the caps I wanted for them and for these boards I wanted a special something with a meaning. When I get back home (so little time to go until I can say again "I'm home" ) I will finish this "project" and each cap will have it's place, and every time I will look at it I will remember the moment I got it.
For me the artisans I have collected have a value beyond money, every time I will hit Esc on the Candy Corn I will remember Dec 24th 2015 and the people that made it possible to have it. And the same goes for each single cap. The Bro's have their place too and soon also a Binge :)
The only board that still needs a special touch it's my Alps64, a board that is more special that any other because it's one of the prototypes and I had the chance to be one of the first to build it.
So yeah, I cand say I have all I wished for and more  :cool: In life there are things that can't be bought, and special memories are one of those things...
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 January 2016, 03:42:47 by DanielT »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #13333 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 04:37:57 »
Well, for me it's easy, I have now the boards I wished to have, the caps I wanted for them and for these boards I wanted a special something with a meaning. When I get back home (so little time to go until I can say again "I'm home" ) I will finish this "project" and each cap will have it's place, and every time I will look at it I will remember the moment I got it.
For me the artisans I have collected have a value beyond money, every time I will hit Esc on the Candy Corn I will remember Dec 24th 2015 and the people that made it possible to have it. And the same goes for each single cap. The Bro's have their place too and soon also a Binge :)
The only board that still needs a special touch it's my Alps64, a board that is more special that any other because it's one of the prototypes and I had the chance to be one of the first to build it.
So yeah, I cand say I have all I wished for and more  :cool: In life there are things that can't be bought, and special memories are one of those things...

That's a really great way of doing things!  :thumb: Glad you near your goal.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #13334 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 05:59:10 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats man.  Would've loved to snagged one of these in MX.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #13335 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:24:48 »
Here's another angle:

Show Image

Show Image

I would say so, yes!

Holy ****! Creamsicle jack o lantern... Amazing!   :eek:

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #13336 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:58:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice! Glad you finally got it.
For some weird reason when I got mine, I was puzzled as to why its so small.
Then I realised it actually looks big in pictures after I've taken a pic of them haha.  ;D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13337 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:02:14 »
Then I realised it actually looks big in pictures after I've taken a pic of them haha.  ;D
I had the same feeling :)) It's amazing what details go into something that small. To be honest I have the same feeling every time I get an artisan cap, I can never get used to that.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #13338 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:07:05 »
I had the same feeling :)) It's amazing what details go into something that small. To be honest I have the same feeling every time I get an artisan cap, I can never get used to that.

Same here. The first artisan I got I went "what is this?" The pictures are impressive in scale, the actual thing, not so much.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13339 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:29:50 »
I definitely share the above sentiments. Every time a cap comes in, I always seem to forget how small they are.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #13340 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:45:40 »

Ha, I thought also the same - when I got my first artisan cap I thought like wow, that's small!
... ...

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13341 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:10:58 »
Fridays are stupid. Especially when you run over it with a trailer transporting a car to
a private meet.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #13342 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:12:03 »
Fridays are stupid. Especially when you run over it with a trailer transporting a car to
a private meet.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn....

I would still fix it though.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13343 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:12:56 »
I can try but it will never be the same. So much for my only MX friday.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #13344 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:14:06 »
I can try but it will never be the same. So much for my only MX friday.

Hey I would still rock it!

Atleast the stem is still in tact.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #13345 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:14:16 »
a private meet.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I just died a little inside.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #13346 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:14:50 »
a private meet.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn....

I would still fix it though.
Ye I'd buy it
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #13347 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:15:09 »
a private meet.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Not bad considering you ran over it with a car. Makes me a little less nervous about handling some of my artisans.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #13348 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:17:41 »
Now I understand the usual quantity of protection.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13349 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:18:35 »
a private meet.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Not bad considering you ran over it with a car. Makes me a little less nervous about handling some of my artisans.

I ran over it with a trailer that holds another car inside.

It wasn't as damaged as I expected most likely because there was snow underneath and it helped absorb some of the weight.