Author Topic: [GB] Relegendables: SA Row R3 1x1u Edition (Order yours today!)  (Read 47309 times)

Offline Supergeek

Re: [GB] Relegendables: SA Row R3 1x1u Edition (Order yours today!)
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 15:01:26 »
Blue is well on it's way to 50 (are you in yet supergeek?  How many do you want if not?)

Not at this price. I'm going to wait until the last minute and see how far it gets. $39 for some blanks I may or may not even use (w/o shipping) is not to my taste.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 15:15:00 »
GID has hit 500 and is now just $1.10 while green has hit 250 so only $1.14!

Blue is well on it's way to 50 (are you in yet supergeek?  How many do you want if not?) while reds have also just tipped. 

It's not looking good for yellow (12 more needed) or orange (18 more needed) though :(

Thanks for the play by play, and color/colour commentary (pun intended)
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 14:03:23 »
Wow!  850  Glow in the Dark keys sold!   :eek:  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 12:44:04 »
So everyone is aware of how this works on PMK, my original order went in on February 9th and my PayPal account was "authorized" for $35.04 including shipping.  PP Authorizations expire automatically after 30 days.

Then when the GB closed on February 25th, SP sent a final invoice against the original authorization for $27.54 including adjustments for the final pricing tiers and the "actual" shipping (I assume).  This final bill was automatically approved by PP since it was less than the original authorization amount.  If it had been longer than 30 days since the auth SP would have sent a new invoice with the adjusted order totals.

Since shipping is calculated on the PMK side it's difficult to tell what the final price breakdown was and if the shipping price changed at all.  From just some rough math it looks like I'm paying about $7.50 for shipping on this order.

I ordered: 6x Green, 12x GID

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:52:50 »
What? I can't believe I missed this gb! I've been on these forums often enough. I need to pay more attention. I would have tried to get around 5 gid caps.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:02:48 »
What? I can't believe I missed this gb! I've been on these forums often enough. I need to pay more attention. I would have tried to get around 5 gid caps.

berzerkfan may have them available for you once they are produced...not to worry

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:04:00 »

berzerkfan may have them available for you once they are produced...not to worry
Thanks! I'll try to keep my eyes open this time.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:04:47 »

Be sure to watch his Gutzy's classified thread in the Classifieds section...just a hint kind sir.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 22:28:35 »

Be sure to watch his Gutzy's classified thread in the Classifieds section...just a hint kind sir.

Sorry, can't do that. Because I noticed GID had exceeded 500 on the final day and didn't think I could meet the next tier I didn't buy any more. Only have 2 GID.

And the greens are mostly spoken for already, sorry. Really, you guys! Why is it that everyone misses GBs? But now I've sold some other things on my threads, can afford to put some money back into the next worthy GB.

I am FREAKING NOT HAPPY that some free marketeers have been flipping their GB keycaps for huge profits on ebay. Even worse, some of these people actually got their sets for cheap by begging and sounding pathetic.

Is this a bazaar or a place where hobbyists cluster and share info?

Every group buy with potential, should have a Buyer and Seller of Last resort.

As for the currently running PMK GBs, I don’t really like the color schemes now so will rather wait for the next GB that needs help. Whatever I buy as BSLR, has at least to be minimally useful to me because I have to run the risk that maybe no one wants to buy it from me after the GB.

I might be buying a few hundred clear covers that I definitely don’t need, just to help Shadovved. But he’s short a few thousand now. Some people who will happily fill in ICs just don’t show up when they actually have to pay money. It’s sad.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline plegnic

• Treble Booty. Bass Guitar.
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:23:17 »
Just got a shipping notification & tracking number!  :D
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline Data

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 18:49:12 »
Just got a shipping notification & tracking number!  :D

Same.  :)

Offline Data

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 08:47:20 »
Received mine yesterday rather unexpectedly.  It was a nice surprise.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them but they're nice.  The GID glows pretty damn bright after just a few minutes of exposure.

Offline plegnic

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 08:51:08 »
Received mine yesterday rather unexpectedly.  It was a nice surprise.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them but they're nice.  The GID glows pretty damn bright after just a few minutes of exposure.
Got mine on Monday. I'm planning to use them for my Planck once I get the layout perfected.
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 11:36:06 »

Yes, but they are still cool. I just wonder how hard it is to pull the plastic top off without breaking anything...

Offline plegnic

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 11:51:03 »

Yes, but they are still cool. I just wonder how hard it is to pull the plastic top off without breaking anything...
It's pretty hard to get the top off. I did it on 1 key and it took me a few minutes using a pocket knife but there was no visible damage. If I have to do it again, I would use a small screwdriver.