Author Topic: 3D CC  (Read 2626 times)

Offline babyface

3D CC
« on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 23:55:08 »
Well after being bamboozled by why the 3d CC was named the way it is for months I had an epiphany whilst on a 4 hour car drive - EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!
Where do you get the idea that an LZ-GH is basically a filco??

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: 3D CC
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 00:05:34 »
I had a dream about a cc Easter egg hunt last night.

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 00:16:38 »
Well after being bamboozled by why the 3d CC was named the way it is for months I had an epiphany whilst on a 4 hour car drive - EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!

:eek:
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 04:18:36 »

I don't even...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 04:44:27 »

I don't even...

The language twists and turns, like a ... twisty turny thing.

Basically he went for a long drive and suddenly realised by the 3D CC is so-called.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 05:25:11 »
hahaha Just so you know, the Candy Corn CC is called "candy corn" because it looks like candy corn. Just want to save you any further embarrassment. Oh and they are called CC skulls because if you look very closely they look like skulls!! Now you know!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 05:31:15 »
hahaha Just so you know, the Candy Corn CC is called "candy corn" because it looks like candy corn. Just want to save you any further embarrassment. Oh and they are called CC skulls because if you look very closely they look like skulls!! Now you know!

Whats a Candy Corn though :confused:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 05:35:40 »

Whats a Candy Corn though :confused:

Its a candy look-alike thing that tastes like corn....... Or is that a corn look-alike thing that tastes like candy? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Now I'm confused  ;D

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 06:05:35 »

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 06:48:16 »
Next time just do your thinking on the toilet, save money spent on gas.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 08:43:31 »
I had a dream about a cc Easter egg hunt last night.
Uhhhhh you have problems

Offline le_doosh

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 10:58:32 »
Wait really? I thought the 3D was the most obvious

Offline babyface

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 18:33:30 »

I don't even...

Yes, so much excitement, not enough grammar. My apologies.
Where do you get the idea that an LZ-GH is basically a filco??

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 18:54:03 »
OH MY GOODNESS! MY MIND IS BLOWN! THAT'S TOTALLY NOT A WASTE OF SERVER SPACE!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 19:03:00 »
Well, now you know. Now if you think really hard, 3D CC has a double meaning! 3D CC is 3 dimensional and wears 3D glasses.  :cool:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent