Author Topic: [GB] KAT Space Cadet - Shipping July 2021  (Read 103333 times)

Offline joshuarubin

Re: [GB] KAT Space Cadet - Shipping July 2021
« Reply #300 on: Sun, 29 August 2021, 18:47:45 »
Wow. That’s really disappointing.

Offline alas

« Reply #301 on: Sun, 29 August 2021, 18:53:25 »
Mine arrived from MyKeyboard on Friday. I only ordered the mono alphas (to combine with other sets).

I have to say some of the legend alignment is pretty yikes. Here are some of the worst keys:

[Note: blurriness is bad focus, not the keys themselves]

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

This is most frustrating. It appears that Keyreative is incapable of aligning legends correctly and consistently. I'm extremely disappointed in what passes for "quality control" there.

Offline doubleotwo

« Reply #302 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 10:18:18 »
Dont want to create a wave of protest but imagine you are really dissatisfied with this alignment.
Is is possible to ask for a refund ? Or is this not allowed ?

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #303 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 11:35:30 »
Dont want to create a wave of protest but imagine you are really dissatisfied with this alignment.

It's GB, no refunds are usually allowed.
Just hope you're lucky and if not -- sell it for GB price on r/mm

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #304 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 11:37:47 »
It's GB, no refunds are usually allowed.
Just hope you're lucky and if not -- sell it for GB price on r/mm

Good luck finding another hyper7 set  :-[

Offline umberts

« Reply #305 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 14:33:09 »
Mine arrived from MyKeyboard on Friday. I only ordered the mono alphas (to combine with other sets).

I have to say some of the legend alignment is pretty yikes. Here are some of the worst keys:

[Note: blurriness is bad focus, not the keys themselves]

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Sorry to be repetitive, but has anyone got a tracking number? My inbox is empty and on mykeyboard there is no sign of a tracking number. Getting kinda anxious here :<

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #306 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 15:08:16 »

Sorry to be repetitive, but has anyone got a tracking number? My inbox is empty and on mykeyboard there is no sign of a tracking number. Getting kinda anxious here :<

Got my tracking Wednesday, attempted delivery Thursday (I wasn't home), then delivered Friday. I wouldn't worry, I can quite a while to send out all the individual orders from a GB. I'm guessing I was one of the first shipped out since I was the first to post about it
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #307 on: Mon, 30 August 2021, 15:30:56 »
Bump again for someone to please sell me their Hyper 7 kit?

https://mkultra.click/gb-kat-space-cadet
Mkultra still has Hyper7 kit left

Thank you for posting this but unfortunately they will not post to UK.

I know that some vendors are doing minimums to the UK. Does he ship if you buy more extras? You could always flip the excess.

It is not a value or volume issue but an issue with their payment and delivery processor over leaving the EU.  Apparently they are trying to resolve the issue soon but I fear any extras will be long gone.  If anyone wants to PM me to help with adding the Hyper 7 kit to their order, I would pay for delivery to them and me?
DMd you

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #308 on: Tue, 31 August 2021, 03:54:58 »
Bump again for someone to please sell me their Hyper 7 kit?

https://mkultra.click/gb-kat-space-cadet
Mkultra still has Hyper7 kit left

Thank you for posting this but unfortunately they will not post to UK.

I know that some vendors are doing minimums to the UK. Does he ship if you buy more extras? You could always flip the excess.

It is not a value or volume issue but an issue with their payment and delivery processor over leaving the EU.  Apparently they are trying to resolve the issue soon but I fear any extras will be long gone.  If anyone wants to PM me to help with adding the Hyper 7 kit to their order, I would pay for delivery to them and me?
DMd you

Thank you PM sent.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : GMK Red Samurai ISO Kit, GMK Copper Kits, GMK Phantom Kits.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX2080Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-9900k@5GHz|16GB(3200)|Suprim RTX 3090 24G|EK Closed Water Loop|Z390-F|1TB 960 Pro|1TB 980 Pro|Dell AW3418DW|NEC MultiSync|Rode NT1&AI-1|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 35 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey |

Offline dstaar

« Reply #309 on: Tue, 31 August 2021, 19:36:39 »

CannonKeys offered a time window to cancel the GB order after Keyreative changed the KAT Explosion
from dye sub to double shot. That's completely Keyreative's one side decision. I canceled mine.

I guess the Space Cadet won't be justified for canceling as it's quality issue, tho very very disappointing.
The manufacture seems not stable. I would just avoid.

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #310 on: Fri, 10 September 2021, 03:41:21 »
I've just received mine, going through the kits. So far so good, I've seen worse alignment (in KAT Milkshake)

Offline ZippoPotamme

« Reply #311 on: Wed, 22 September 2021, 03:07:58 »
Mine just arrived Yesterday from MyKeyboard.
FRench kit, Alpha kit and modifier.
No misalignment problem for me.

One thing strange, i'm waiting for atlantis kit too that was, in theory, previous in "fabrication order"

Offline bookworm2156

« Reply #312 on: Thu, 23 September 2021, 10:49:23 »

One thing strange, i'm waiting for atlantis kit too that was, in theory, previous in "fabrication order"

KAT Atlantis has been switched to doubleshot by Keyreative, along with KAT Explosion and KAT Mizu, which has moved them out of the dye-sub queue and into a queue all of their own.

Offline ZippoPotamme

« Reply #313 on: Fri, 24 September 2021, 00:50:56 »

KAT Atlantis has been switched to doubleshot by Keyreative, along with KAT Explosion and KAT Mizu, which has moved them out of the dye-sub queue and into a queue all of their own.

Thanks !