Author Topic: The Girl Queue, Dating advice by Tp4.  (Read 20941 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: The Girl Queue, Dating advice by Tp4.
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 11:44:04 »

I think there is no such thing as 100% kid will be messed up via inbreeding... sometimes distant couples who are completely fine also end up with a down syndrome kid... the probability in genetics... is too complex, they say such as to avoid the higher risk due to inbreeding I think...

Show Image

Well... if we look at Cheetas,  they're nearly 100% inbred.. and yet they're the fastest land animal.

So clearly  inbreeding = speedddddddd

Now all we gotta do is get one internet to mate with another internet, then we get DOUBLE internet..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, cheetahs are not "nearly 100% inbred", nor does inbreeding have anything to do with their speed.

TP, why? Whyyyyyyyy? There may be people reading these threads who believe you. D:
I'm pretty sure not a soul here takes tp too seriously :p .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 11:50:48 »
Do you guys enjoy being wrong on the internet..

hahahahahhaha

Tp4 = Cheetahs expert..

Offline drewba

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 16:59:55 »
Dating advice by Tp4.

Can you make this a weekly thing, Tp4?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 17:05:06 »
I've been thinking about it and I realized that there are different levels of pancakes. I figured that if the pancakes are frozen it does not count as an obligation, likewise with frozen waffles. But what about pancakes whipped up with fruits, chocolate or specialty items in them? Does that mean I've fallen into a den?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 17:06:16 »

Can you make this a weekly thing?

Dating, or advice?
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline drewba

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 17:08:07 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 17:17:40 »
Dating advice by Tp4.

I don't come across the boy-girl dynamic often enough at my advanced age to fill a weekly advice column..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 18:00:16 »
Dating advice by Tp4.

I don't come across the boy-girl dynamic often enough at my advanced age to fill a weekly advice column..

Yea but, you have the technology!

Offline drewba

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 18:02:11 »
Dating advice by Tp4.

How about the man-woman dynamic? Old is relative, you don't seem old.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 21:58:47 »

I think there is no such thing as 100% kid will be messed up via inbreeding... sometimes distant couples who are completely fine also end up with a down syndrome kid... the probability in genetics... is too complex, they say such as to avoid the higher risk due to inbreeding I think...

Show Image

Well... if we look at Cheetas,  they're nearly 100% inbred.. and yet they're the fastest land animal.

So clearly  inbreeding = speedddddddd

Now all we gotta do is get one internet to mate with another internet, then we get DOUBLE internet..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying that it is possible to judge someone's parentage by how fast they can run?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 21:59:10 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 17:55:36 »
I wonder how many girls tp has picked up in the years since
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 18:04:19 »

Zero. Tp4 only eats veggie and play vidya.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 18:06:54 »

Zero. Tp4 only eats veggie and play vidya.

fav veggie for ramen topping?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 18:16:13 »

Lightly tossed, scallion oil + Gai Lan.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 18:21:04 »

Lightly tossed, scallion oil + Gai Lan.

i fw it

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 20:41:27 »

For most of us that answer would be 0

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 08:26:48 »
Zero, already married. . lol

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 10:12:09 »
Zero, already married. . lol

OR.... Darthbagz might only be sayn' that because he knows Wife Darth monitors his online activity.

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 02 April 2021, 11:07:56 »
Any instance where I've batted way above my average its been with women I know for ages or even years. The best looking one it took 10 years! Patience is a virtue. 😅

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 02 April 2021, 13:57:17 »
If you go long enough not dating you lose interest and realize what a waste of time it is. You have so much free time and extra money unless you're me, plus none of the emotional bull**** and frivolous arguments. Sex is drastically overrated, filthy stressful and tedious, you aren't missing anything on that front. The only real reason to be in a relationship is procreation and raising a kid, otherwise a huge waste of time and energy. Just love yourself... so to speak.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 April 2021, 13:59:17 by noisyturtle »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 02 April 2021, 14:09:52 »
If you go long enough not dating you lose interest and realize what a waste of time it is. You have so much free time and extra money unless you're me, plus none of the emotional bull**** and frivolous arguments. Sex is drastically overrated, filthy stressful and tedious, you aren't missing anything on that front. The only real reason to be in a relationship is procreation and raising a kid, otherwise a huge waste of time and energy. Just love yourself... so to speak.

well, that is certainly one way to think about it...

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 02 April 2021, 19:10:15 »

Yes.

Offline sefixmm

« Reply #123 on: Sat, 03 April 2021, 08:14:59 »
:))
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 May 2021, 03:57:20 by sefixmm »