Author Topic: [ SOLD ] Filco Majestouch FKBN87ML/EB Tenkeyless Cherry Blacks [ SOLD ]  (Read 2589 times)

Offline fds

• Trade Count: (0)
I bought this back in October from EK. It was well taken care of and I just gave it a thorough cleaning. None of the keys have gone shiny yet, with the exception of the F key which is a little glossy. I removed all the keycaps, dusted with compressed air and soaked the keycaps in warm water + dish soap. It is near pristine condition now. Sorry for crappy cell camera pic (taken before cleaning) (pic makes keys look shiny, but I assure you they are not):

I really tried to like it. It's a nice keyboard for gaming with very fast double taps and full NKRO. I'm just not a cherry blacks person (too stiff for me).
This is the NKRO version with Red LEDs and regular printed keycaps. Comes with all original packaging, plastic cover, red escape key, ps2 converter and proof of purchase.

I am asking $130 shipped/paypal'd CONUS.
I have some ebay feedback if you need it. PM me any questions.
Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 January 2011, 18:08:45 by fds »
Quote from: Zensuji;359837
Yeah I\'d defo keep it. I got 3 filcos here and all of them ping.  Didnt think anything of it until I read on here. Its 2 gen1\'s and a ninja and they all do it. I just hear it as all part of the filco sound and I quite like it. It must be extremely common as all 3 of mine and my friends does it. So out of the 4 Filcos I\'ve used all of them from different gens and batches all do it. I\'m sure if I get another and it doesnt ping you\'ll see a thread from me saying "WTF my filco doesnt ping!! return?!?"

Offline Celerity

Filco Majestouch FKBN87ML/EB Tenkeyless Cherry Blacks
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 15 January 2011, 16:22:11 »
PM'ed.

Offline wiregen

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 15 January 2011, 16:26:41 »
YGPM I'll take it

Offline fds

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 15 January 2011, 18:09:19 »
SOLD - thanks.
that was fast
Quote from: Zensuji;359837
Yeah I\'d defo keep it. I got 3 filcos here and all of them ping.  Didnt think anything of it until I read on here. Its 2 gen1\'s and a ninja and they all do it. I just hear it as all part of the filco sound and I quite like it. It must be extremely common as all 3 of mine and my friends does it. So out of the 4 Filcos I\'ve used all of them from different gens and batches all do it. I\'m sure if I get another and it doesnt ping you\'ll see a thread from me saying "WTF my filco doesnt ping!! return?!?"

Offline wiregen

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 15 January 2011, 18:33:20 »
:(