Author Topic: [IC] [UNDECIDED] Deskmats. (Link to Purchase AVAILABLE!)  (Read 28861 times)

Offline Xonuss

I just noticed this, submitted the form, but am I too late? Would absolutely love the cool kids inspired mat!

Offline kirstenchaitea

I just noticed this, submitted the form, but am I too late? Would absolutely love the cool kids inspired mat!

Same I just found this thread!! Would love the space themed ones. Really looking forward to any updates on potential GB!!

Offline Suavity

• Smile more! 🙂
Purchased 2! Is there an estimated shipping timeframe of the desk mats?

Offline Congree

Can we please get a link for buying this? I submitted the IC form but have no link yet.

Offline its.ae

Purchased 2! Is there an estimated shipping timeframe of the desk mats?

Depend on your location, If you are in the EU we will likely ship it on the next day. Everywhere else we will need at least 1 week to work with the courier since most international shipping orders doubled the price due to the current situation.
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 August 2020, 03:32:20 by its.ae »

Offline strawberryyogurt

Blessed to got a coolkid mat before it sold out in a blink! btw may I ask for a real picture of it since I only find those of the rest here  :( cant wait until the mat is delivered hahaa

Offline its.ae

Blessed to got a coolkid mat before it sold out in a blink! btw may I ask for a real picture of it since I only find those of the rest here  :( cant wait until the mat is delivered hahaa

Here you go, Don't expect studio quality photo lol, because I don't have proper gear. Planning to send them to someone to take a proper picture for me !!

248921-0

Offline strawberryyogurt

Here you go, Don't expect studio quality photo lol, because I don't have proper gear. Planning to send them to someone to take a proper picture for me !!

(Attachment Link)

Whatttt 0.0 First time I see an actual product shot that is ACTUALLY better than its render version!! Well doneeee. I dont think you need to waste money on professional studio work this is perfect already!

Offline its.ae

Re: [IC] [UNDECIDED] Deskmats. (Link to Purchase AVAILABLE!)
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 11:57:14 »
Link are now available now !!

Offline KEYGEM

• * Vendor
    • KEYGEM Online Shop
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 12 August 2020, 14:06:53 »
 :thumb:

Offline wolfez4444

« Reply #110 on: Sat, 22 August 2020, 14:18:27 »
Hey, 2 of the deskmats arrived yesterday and they are beautiful, i love them! Thank you very much, looking forward to future projects.

Offline andrewregal

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 19 September 2020, 21:02:09 »
Hey I just got my deskmats in today and I'm honestly very disappointed. These mats are very thin and the stitching around the trim has a lot of imperfections. The thinness of the mat makes certain sections clump together so that the deskmat can't sit flat. I might sound like an idiot complaining about a deskmat but I have purchased a lot of deskmats for GMK collabs so that is the quality I am used to and these are a quality level much below that imo. Sorry, just wanted to give me 2cents
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 September 2020, 21:07:19 by andrewregal »
Discord: andrewregal#7830

Offline Waterrmelonn

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 10:44:54 »
Hi, has anyone else not received their deskmat? Its december now and I havent received anything. I tried requesting a refunding but their website is down and is inactive. Havent received a response from email either.