Author Topic: The Great Geekhack Coffee Exchange  (Read 222761 times)

Offline TheGreatAntlers

Re: The Great Geekhack Coffee Exchange
« Reply #600 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 16:09:07 »
Hi :D

i've back from a trip with some coffee from Vietnam, anyone want to exchange some special kind of coffee ? :D

I would!

Please sent me a PM with your address sir,
I have about 2-4 kg  so anyone ( CONUS ) want to try, sent me a PM, we can share :D

BUMP this, vietnamese coffee is baaaalller

Yup, baller status confirmed.
Ayy Lmao

WTB/T: Dollys, Conspires, Ribbits, anything purple, coffee gear

WTS/T: Longboarding gear

Offline smarmar

• My other Dell Quiet Keys is a Model M
    • Short Stories to Read in the Dark
« Reply #601 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 09:37:02 »
Hi :D

i've back from a trip with some coffee from Vietnam, anyone want to exchange some special kind of coffee ? :D

I would!

Please sent me a PM with your address sir,
I have about 2-4 kg  so anyone ( CONUS ) want to try, sent me a PM, we can share :D

BUMP this, vietnamese coffee is baaaalller

Yup, baller status confirmed.

I don't drink nearly enough Vietnam Baller as I'd like. It seems to have a negative effect on my wallet.
Heedpantsnow, if you want the best cà phê sữa đá in town go to http://saigonnoodleandgrill.com/ on Goldenrod, near Lake Underhill. They import their beans from their own private crop in Vietnam. :thumb:
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #602 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 00:26:07 »
Coffee from my local roaster today.. Had some Wonosobo today and it's awesome!  If anyone in Australia wants some, shoot me a PM.

Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #603 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 12:41:48 »

Slick rick sent these to me media rate xD
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #604 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 13:12:40 »
Show Image

lol what is that +))))))))))))
anw, enjoy it :))
The cake is made from greanbean and suger, great with tea :D

@samyer: Thanks, I got the pakage, the smell is addicted <3

Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #605 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 13:15:30 »
Show Image

The sugar/bean also goes well lightly into coffee.  Makes it taste like a sugar-biscuit (wafer)

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #606 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 17:53:11 »
Show Image

The sugar/bean also goes well lightly into coffee.  Makes it taste like a sugar-biscuit (wafer)

That's the cake we often serve with hot green tea in my country.
Ya, enjoy.
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline smarmar

« Reply #607 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 22:08:46 »
Show Image

That's the cake we often serve with hot green tea in my country.
Ya, enjoy.

Are those mung bean cakes? I can only eat those with hot tea, otherwise I don't like the taste. Red bean mochi pairs well with hot green tea.  :thumb:
moemoe666, are you Vietnamese?
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #608 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 09:21:01 »

Are those mung bean cakes? I can only eat those with hot tea, otherwise I don't like the taste. Red bean mochi pairs well with hot green tea.  :thumb:
moemoe666, are you Vietnamese?

Yes I am Vietnamese, still living in the US for my study :-ss
Stuff:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #609 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 09:25:30 »
I love that green bean cake so much...and the coffee. Tastes like my childhood! And delicious coffee. Moemoe666 with that good bean hookup :D

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #610 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 10:58:02 »
I love that green bean cake so much...and the coffee. Tastes like my childhood! And delicious coffee. Moemoe666 with that good bean hookup :D
Should I sell those bean cake for some keycaps lol
still have alot in here but I cant eat them all
Stuff:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #611 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 11:51:26 »
Had a great time with Smarmar this morning at Vespr.  He's a cool dude.  You guys should hang with him if you get the chance!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #612 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 11:52:40 »

LOL that's one idea.

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #613 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 13:41:33 »

LOL that's one idea.

1 pack for a CC or brobot could be great :))))))))))))))))))))
Stuff:

Offline smarmar

« Reply #614 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 23:02:05 »
Had a great time with Smarmar this morning at Vespr.  He's a cool dude.  You guys should hang with him if you get the chance!

It was really cool to meet the one known as Heedpantsnow and finally put a face to the thumbnail photo. I got a sneak peak at his board he's making. I can't wait to beta test that sweet-lookin' rig!  ;)

If any of you others happen to be in Florida, hit us up  :cool:

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #615 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 00:13:11 »

Got a Brazen Plus today. I know what you're going to say "it's just an auto drip". Yes and no, you can set the temp of the water hitting the grounds, something only this coffee maker does. Also adjusts for altitude, has a pre-infuse setting, wake and brew and a manual release if you want to do V60/french press/chemex/need hot water. And the shower head is HUGE, so it should saturate the grounds evenly.

So far, I'm pretty impressed, and that's with only one pot made so far. Also got the 20oz Zojirushi, which I like more than the 16oz due to the smaller and I think improved top cap.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #616 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 00:56:39 »

Show Image

Got a Brazen Plus today. I know what you're going to say "it's just an auto drip". Yes and no, you can set the temp of the water hitting the grounds, something only this coffee maker does. Also adjusts for altitude, has a pre-infuse setting, wake and brew and a manual release if you want to do V60/french press/chemex/need hot water. And the shower head is HUGE, so it should saturate the grounds evenly.

So far, I'm pretty impressed, and that's with only one pot made so far. Also got the 20oz Zojirushi, which I like more than the 16oz due to the smaller and I think improved top cap.

Can I come over for a cuppa?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #617 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:00:50 »

Show Image

Niiice dude. I wish I had gotten that but I got the Bodum auto pour over at a steal that I couldn't pass up. How tall is the Brazen?  Might not fit under my counter if I ever did get one ???

Also, good to see you around here.
I'm back.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #618 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:30:07 »

Show Image

Niiice dude. I wish I had gotten that but I got the Bodum auto pour over at a steal that I couldn't pass up. How tall is the Brazen?  Might not fit under my counter if I ever did get one ???

Also, good to see you around here.

It's 16" tall. Counter top to cabinet bottom is 19.5" so it isn't much room for filling the top reservoir. So I put it next the the sink where there is just a smaller top cabinet allowing filling via the pot, but it's a little bit slow. Otherwise I'll more than likely use the spray thingy that most sinks have to fill this.

Thanks. Just started a new job, so I've been busy writing classroom curriculum. Plus the side job doing 3d drafting has left very little time for keyboards (plus, I've been losing interest anyways)
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Lanx

« Reply #619 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 17:49:44 »
i've been doing cold brew the whole summer, (along w/ still brewing) it's nice to have iced coffee w/o water dilution (i used to make coffee ice cubes but that go annoying). I'm at the point now where i just drink the coffee straight 1:1 w/o any water, talk about a jolt cola hit.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
The Great Geekhack Coffee Exchange
« Reply #620 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:35:09 »
Modified a La Marzocco portafilter today to fit in my Rancilio Silvia. Sooo much bigger than the Rancilio one, and can take a triple basket.

Old on right, new on left:

It has a nice angled handle too:

All I had to do was grind down the "ears" and the lip a bit...it's tough keeping it all consistent so it seals properly though:

Now I need new cups, as my old ones won't fit under the new portafilter haha.

Edit: don't mind the Keurig, it's for the wife
I'm back.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #621 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:37:06 »
Anyone got a good recommendation for a pour over?  Or should I go for a French press? 

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #622 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:38:09 »

Anyone got a good recommendation for a pour over?  Or should I go for a French press?

Hario V60 is the go-to for pour overs.
I'm back.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #623 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:38:55 »

Hario V60 is the go-to for pour overs.

Have you tasted both methods?  FP keeps more oils and sediment than a paper filter in pour over would.
I'm back.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #624 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:41:33 »
I'm fine with sediment, but never had a side by side of the two.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #625 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:46:01 »

I'm fine with sediment, but never had a side by side of the two.

You can get a cheap plastic pour over and a cheap FP and compare them. More expensive (ceramic) pour overs just keep the heat better than plastic ones and it's a bit better brewing experience. A cheap FP might not be as smooth or pretty as a Bodum but again the quality of the coffee doesn't change that much.

With both of these methods though your own process in heating water and timing extraction greatly affects the quality so make sure you follow one of the online guides.
I'm back.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #626 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 13:52:03 »
Love my pourover- french press has its place, but I love getting just the right clean clean pourover.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #627 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 14:00:17 »
I've been drinking coffee on and off for a few years now, and actually ditched my coffee maker because I was just drinking the free crap at work.  Decided to change that this week.  I ordered an AeroPress and grinder, and bought some quality beans from a local roaster/shop.

Teach me your ways, oh great coffee drinkers. 

^-^

Offline Lanx

« Reply #628 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 15:57:57 »
I've been drinking coffee on and off for a few years now, and actually ditched my coffee maker because I was just drinking the free crap at work.  Decided to change that this week.  I ordered an AeroPress and grinder, and bought some quality beans from a local roaster/shop.

^-^

i'm only going to work w/ what you got, which is an aeropress.

beginner level:
1.always use filtered/bottled water, NEVER use distilled water. 99% of coffee is water so you want your water tasting good. you don't use distilled water b/c there are no minerals in it (it's pure h20) and minerals help w/ like flavor and stuff, just don't use distilled.

2.boil water - BUT wait 10 to 20s before you pour it into the aeropress, you DO NOT want to use boiling water on coffee grounds, the accepted good temp is 195 to 205f.

advanced:
use a thermal gun
thermal gun

3.grind up the beans in a cheap blade grinder, 30s RIGHT BEFORE you brew

advanced:
get an adjustable burr grinder, it DOESN'T have to be espresso good, but it should have more settings than just on/off, this way you can adjust how much flavor profile you're extracting from the beans, as the smaller the grind the more surface area you'll have.

4. pour the coffee grounds in the aero press, and press.

advanced:
use the inverted method to "seep" the coffee a bit more and bring out more "stuff"

5. store your beans in a mason jar, away from sunlight, preferably in a cabinet sunlight/uv destroys beans

advanced:
use this better coffee container

it is a 1 way container built for coffee, coffee always "breathes" out co2, co2 can mess up beans. this container lets co2 get out but does not let o2 (oxygen) get in

beans last fresher, longer

OPTIONAL/PREF

if you would like more "solids"/"oils" and stuff that the paper filter, filters out, use a metal filter
metal filter

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #629 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 20:16:26 »

^-^

Youtube Aeropress championship and you'll find several different FTW (literally) methods to use the Aeropress
I'm back.

Offline smarmar

« Reply #630 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:00:08 »
Thanks, Lanx, for the great tips  :thumb:
I need to start upping my game a bit in the coffee-prep dept. I absolutely love my moka pot and Vietnamese coffee filter but my methods lack in freshness. I lightly researched the Tightvac and one reviewer suggested the BeanSafe (which looks a bit better imo) for bean storage. I normally use the cheap Latin pre-ground espresso-in-a-vacuum-bag or pre-ground French coffee-in-a-tin but I'd like to start using whole beans with fresh storage to taste the difference!
I'm glad that I stumbled upon this geekhack thing  :cool:

Offline Lanx

« Reply #631 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 06:38:12 »
as long as you keep your beans safe from
air
moisture
heat
light

and i mean beans, preground... bleh!, you'll taste the difference immediately.

Offline TheGreatAntlers

« Reply #632 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 15:32:59 »

^-^

What grinder?
Ayy Lmao

WTB/T: Dollys, Conspires, Ribbits, anything purple, coffee gear

WTS/T: Longboarding gear

Offline Kerpadge

« Reply #633 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 15:42:56 »

^-^

i'm only going to work w/ what you got, which is an aeropress.

beginner level:
1.always use filtered/bottled water, NEVER use distilled water. 99% of coffee is water so you want your water tasting good. you don't use distilled water b/c there are no minerals in it (it's pure h20) and minerals help w/ like flavor and stuff, just don't use distilled.

2.boil water - BUT wait 10 to 20s before you pour it into the aeropress, you DO NOT want to use boiling water on coffee grounds, the accepted good temp is 195 to 205f.

advanced:
use a thermal gun
thermal gun

3.grind up the beans in a cheap blade grinder, 30s RIGHT BEFORE you brew

advanced:
get an adjustable burr grinder, it DOESN'T have to be espresso good, but it should have more settings than just on/off, this way you can adjust how much flavor profile you're extracting from the beans, as the smaller the grind the more surface area you'll have.

4. pour the coffee grounds in the aero press, and press.

advanced:
use the inverted method to "seep" the coffee a bit more and bring out more "stuff"
Show Image

5. store your beans in a mason jar, away from sunlight, preferably in a cabinet sunlight/uv destroys beans

advanced:
use this better coffee container

it is a 1 way container built for coffee, coffee always "breathes" out co2, co2 can mess up beans. this container lets co2 get out but does not let o2 (oxygen) get in

beans last fresher, longer

OPTIONAL/PREF

if you would like more "solids"/"oils" and stuff that the paper filter, filters out, use a metal filter
metal filter

This method with the Aeropress really does make some amazing coffee. I use an electric kettle with different temp settings to keep the water from getting too hot. I also like to add some steamed milk, but the coffee you get from the Aeropress doesn't need anything if you're not into cream and sugar.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #634 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 17:46:45 »
Hi ya'll,

I can't drink coffee myself due to medical reasons, but Blue Bottle Coffee isn't too far and I guess it's supposed to be amazing. If someone's interested I can send a bag.
I filled out the form to be official, but no need for me to receive anything

Thanks!

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #635 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 08:19:27 »
Hi ya'll,

I can't drink coffee myself due to medical reasons, but Blue Bottle Coffee isn't too far and I guess it's supposed to be amazing. If someone's interested I can send a bag.

Thanks!

I'm interested. I'm running low on my current bag. What's the deal with this then? Pay shipping? Pay shipping + bag?

EDIT: Just joined the ledger. While my college town offers plenty of options for coffee, none of it is specialty or roasted around here. I could exchange with someone after Thanksgiving or Winter break when I'm home and can visit the local roasters. Admittingly, I haven't picked up too many bags of local small-batch stuff. I'd be happy to pick something up and exchange it with someone else! I enjoy new brews.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 08:22:27 by THSdrummer »

Leopold FC660m  CM Stealth TKL

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #636 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:59:21 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

I'm interested. I'm running low on my current bag. What's the deal with this then? Pay shipping? Pay shipping + bag?

EDIT: Just joined the ledger. While my college town offers plenty of options for coffee, none of it is specialty or roasted around here. I could exchange with someone after Thanksgiving or Winter break when I'm home and can visit the local roasters. Admittingly, I haven't picked up too many bags of local small-batch stuff. I'd be happy to pick something up and exchange it with someone else! I enjoy new brews.

Nah you're good, think of it as an early xmas pres. PM me infoz and what kind of bag you like. Just uh, let me know what you thought of it when it arrives!  :thumb:

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #637 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:12:24 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

Nah you're good, think of it as an early xmas pres. PM me infoz and what kind of bag you like. Just uh, let me know what you thought of it when it arrives!  :thumb:

YAY. I'll be out of coffee in my college town in about 6 days. Hopefully it arrives before then! Haha, but no rush either way. I appreciate it. I'll send you a PM. :thumb: :p

Leopold FC660m  CM Stealth TKL

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #638 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 14:47:52 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

I've heard amazing things about their espresso.  Have you tried it?
I'm back.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #639 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 16:00:24 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

I haven't, but I know someone who's worked there that's really into the coffee scene who would strongly recommend. Do you have an espresso machine at home?
I'm more into tea myself, specifically white tea since it has the least amount of caffeine in it. Hoping to get a fancy schmancy kettle for Christmas 

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #640 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 16:03:40 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

I haven't, but I know someone who's worked there that's really into the coffee scene who would strongly recommend. Do you have an espresso machine at home?
I'm more into tea myself, specifically white tea since it has the least amount of caffeine in it. Hoping to get a fancy schmancy kettle for Christmas 

I am fortunate to have a decent espresso machine, a Rancilio Silvia.  I'm about to upgrade the internals to a PID from mecoffee.nl ; I'm so excited!
I'm back.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #641 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 19:29:29 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

I am fortunate to have a decent espresso machine, a Rancilio Silvia.  I'm about to upgrade the internals to a PID from mecoffee.nl ; I'm so excited!

Nice! A friend of mine has a La Marzocco GS3 it's pretty insane looking. Fun to watch him work his magic. He used to be into the latte art stuff too

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
The Great Geekhack Coffee Exchange
« Reply #642 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 20:31:37 »
Hi ya'll,

Thanks!

Nice! A friend of mine has a La Marzocco GS3 it's pretty insane looking. Fun to watch him work his magic. He used to be into the latte art stuff too

Oh man yeah the GS3 is pretty amazing; the Speedster is pretty much my dream machine. LM makes some awesome stuff; see my post above about modding a LM portafilter to fit my Rancilio.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 20:52:04 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Offline Bartlebum

• Addict.
« Reply #643 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 02:10:43 »
If anyone wants to swap some coffee, let me know! I can guarantee you some pretty exotic stuff.

Razer | HHKB | Pok3r | GON

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #644 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 17:23:45 »
Might be a long shot since I know most of you guys want just beans, but I got 3 bags of this awesome coffee left from my trip to Melbourne last month. This was roasted mid way thru October and was ground for filter/aeropress. Would love to trade with something exotic /different, i like a dark roast. Hit me up if your interested. Happy to do all 3 to one person or like 1 each if there's enough interest lol
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:36:26 by rayuki »

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #645 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:16:36 »
Might be a long shot since I know most of you guys want just beans, but I got 3 bags of this awesome coffee left from my trip to Melbourne last month. This was roasted mid way thru September and was ground for filter/aeropress. Would love to trade with something exotic /different, i like a dark roast. Hit me up if your interested. Happy to do all 3 to one person or like 1 each if there's enough interest lol
Show Image

Hopefully you have someone you can exchange with in country.  That stuff won't keep during an international shipment.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #646 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:34:47 »
Might be a long shot since I know most of you guys want just beans, but I got 3 bags of this awesome coffee left from my trip to Melbourne last month. This was roasted mid way thru September and was ground for filter/aeropress. Would love to trade with something exotic /different, i like a dark roast. Hit me up if your interested. Happy to do all 3 to one person or like 1 each if there's enough interest lol
Show Image

Hopefully you have someone you can exchange with in country.  That stuff won't keep during an international shipment.
Yeah was hoping for someone in aus lol you never know. Edit: just realised I said it was roasted in September but i got my months mixed up thinking we are in October lol. It was only roasted last month mid October. So should be good for awhile longer.

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #647 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 17:16:23 »
Allpress is badass. Mid Oct + shipping delay is pushing it for freshness tho.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #648 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 17:49:53 »
If I was in Aus I'd be all over it. But shipping to USA is a waste.
I'm back.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #649 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 18:13:33 »
Yeah it would be waste, hope one of the Aussie guys see this otherwise I'll have to somehow manage to drink it myself lol.